Sini12 ☂❤★Will 你 Please ,Fill up my Slam -Book!!★❤☂(>‿◠)✌

sini12 posted on Dec 30, 2013 at 05:19AM
Hey,My friends:D,..I request u all to fill up my slambook.I want all my bffs to fill up my Slam-book,but that's not possible u know..Here,I have some questions for you:),copy all of them at once and Fill them according to yourself:)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^

►You are known as:-
►Loved ones call you:-
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:-
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:-
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:-
►Your favourite movies:-
►Your fav Actors,actress:-
►Places you would love to visit:-
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:-
►Music that sets your feet tapping:-
►Your yummiest delights:-
►Your fav pass-time:-
►Your companions:
►Your most embarassing moment:-
►You are most influenced by:-
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:-
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:-
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:-
►The most important thing in yr life:-
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:-
►Date:-

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­
NOW,COPY IT AND ANSWER!!:D

HAVE FUN,GUYS:D!!:*

<i>Hey,My friends:D,..I request u all to fill up my slambook.I want all my bffs to fill up my Slam-bo
last edited on Feb 24, 2014 at 12:52PM

Sini12 36 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 jessy_an said…
►You are known as:- Jessy on here but my name you knows ;)
►Loved ones call you:- Ashi,ashu,aashu,afshu,Afuu-chan.
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- You knows it starts with "I"
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 11th august 1997
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- Axel blaze (my cartoonic characters are better real ones :P)
►Your favourite movies:- 3 idiots,kung fu dunk,kung fu hustle,harry potter (almost all parts)
►Your fav Actors,actress:- Ben barnes.
►Places you would love to visit:- Whole universe :3
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Fanpop only.
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- All those rocking and techno songs.
►Your yummiest delights:- All tasty foods ♥.♥
►Your fav pass-time:- XD I time pass everytime.
►Your companions: So many :/
►Your most embarassing moment:- I live life without regret and I enjoy every moment with a laugh
►You are most influenced by:- Didi. My elder sis
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- I don't wanna be someone else e.e I can't think of anyone as awesome as me B|
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- Having a home in heaven v.v
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- because of my humour and attitude.
►The most important thing in yr life:- Family.
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- You're admired for your sweet voice ;) Your nice personality your friendly behaviour with everyone your words that makes me happy your little sweet face your funny comments your everything ;)
►Date:- what? o.o
sini12 commented…
Lollll amazing..i'll send a request to god to gift u a house in heaven:D:D 一年多以前
jessy_an commented…
^ Tu bhi anaa ;_; Ghar mei ;-; 日期 ko maar goli woh niche waale likh lenge XD 一年多以前
juveria786 commented…
Amazingggggggggggggggggggg...... 一年多以前
一年多以前 dqwert said…
►You are known as:- Anjali :)
►Loved ones call you:- Love
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Delhi
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 2nd July 1996
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- Shane Warne
►Your favourite movies:- D.E.B.S., Mean Girls , A Cinderella Story
►Your fav Actors,actress:- John Abhraham, Selena Gomez
►Places you would love to visit:- Universe
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Fanpop, Tumblr and Google
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- Best friend, She will be loved, Dive in Story of my life and Everything has changed
►Your yummiest delights:- Donuts, Cookies, Cakes Golgappas etc
►Your fav pass-time:- surfing the internet
►Your companions: joe2001rocks , piyal, joelfleming, and YOU
►Your most embarassing moment:- Can't tell
►You are most influenced by:- Taylor Swift
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- Taylor swift
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- Meet TAY or SEL
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- I am a singer. I represent m yschool for competitions
►The most important thing in yr life:- Music and my family
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- cuz yuor good
►Date:- 30th dec 2013
last edited 一年多以前
 ►You are known as:- Anjali :) ►Loved ones call you:- 爱情 ►Your 首页 sweet home[city's name
sini12 commented…
AWWWW Graet..I'm feeling proud that yr school gains such amazing student!!<3 ,& yeah if u'll be taylor 迅速, 斯威夫特 4 one day..plzz mee t me xD 一年多以前
dqwert commented…
fine:)) 一年多以前
一年多以前 Hyori143 said…
big smile
You are known as : Kanomroo / Hyori143

Loved ones call you : Bestie

You're home sweet home : Thailand

The day you brightened the world even more Secret

Sports stars U think are Dashing : ----

Your favourite movies : Anything :))

Your fav Actors,actress : Selena Gomez , Taeyeon (SNSD)

Places you would love to visit : Seoul,Korea ^^

You love to surf the sites : Instagram , Facebook , Youtube ,Fanpop

Your yummiest delights : Cake and Donuts!!! >.<

Your fav pass-time : Making a Song Covers..

Your companions : Sini12 / Liza12354 / Many

Your most embarassing moment : Secret!! :P

If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be : Taeyeon (SNSD)

The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled : Become a singer like Sel and Taeyeon XD

You are popular because : Because i was composing videos in youtube and always making a song covers!

The most important thing in your life : Family

I'm admired for : Your personality! it was the best! (y)

Date : December 30 2013
 <i> 你 are known as : <b> Kanomroo / Hyori143 </b> Loved ones call 你 : <b>Bestie </b> You're
sini12 commented…
Awww..Konomroo!,amazing<3 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alien_123 said…
►You are known as:- Ashank
►Loved ones call you:- ash,ash_SWIFT
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Pune
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 21ST oct,1990
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:-Sachine TENDULKAR
►Your favourite movies:- Transformers,HP,twilight etc
►Your fav Actors,actress:- Tay Swift,Kat kaif,Hrithik,etc
►Places you would love to visit:- Start with Tays home followed by whole universe
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- FB,FP(LITTLE BIT),TORRENTZ
►Music that sets your feet tapping:-All too well,Tay songs....tay....tay.....and tay.........
►Your yummiest delights:- icecreams,spicy food like chinese etc
►Your fav pass-time:- ONLINE TIME...,Talking time
►Your companions:cnt list......so many..OMG
►Your most embarassing moment:-WATCHING COLORS....
►You are most influenced by:- Offcours one and only Tay SWIFT
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:-tays hubby
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- MEET TAY...TO BE WITH HER
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- i m nt popular...
►The most important thing in yr life:- music.....NO MUSIC,NO LIFE...N MOST IMP..MY FRIENDS..LIKE YOU
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- CAUSE AWESOMENESS IS SINI..........
►Date:- 30-12-2013
last edited 一年多以前
 ►You are known as:- Ashank ►Loved ones call you:- ash,ash_SWIFT ►Your 首页 sweet home[city's
sini12 commented…
Awwwwwww...It's amaizng to know that much abt u,tay's hubby;) :D 一年多以前
Alien_123 commented…
THANK U 一年多以前
一年多以前 Stya said…
heart
►You are known as:- Nastya
►Loved ones call you:- Anastasya
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- America
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- Janyary, 1st, 0000 ( :D )
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- ----
►Your favourite movies:- The Saddle Club, H2O just add water, Shake it up, Wizards of Waverly Place
►Your fav Actors,actress:- Orlando Bloom, Kira Naytly
►Places you would love to visit:- Japan
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Fanpop, google+
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- Amy Lee and Evanescence
►Your yummiest delights:- Ice Cream
►Your fav pass-time:- Surfing the internet
►Your companions: sini12, a11-swift, t_direction, 1d_swift
►Your most embarassing moment:- be front of the class
►You are most influenced by:- My school friend
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- singer
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- To meet with Amy Lee and her awesome band
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- I'm not popular
►The most important thing in yr life:- I've meet my school friend
►I'm admired for :- your personality
►Date:- 30.12. 2013
last edited 一年多以前
 ►You are known as:- Nastya ►Loved ones call you:- Anastasya ►Your 首页 sweet home[city's name
sini12 commented…
Awwwwwww..So sweet !!<3 一年多以前
Stya commented…
Thanks! 一年多以前
一年多以前 IrisxDean7 said…
►You are known as:- Siri
►Loved ones call you:- Friends call me Mrs.Kapoor :p
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Hyderabad
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 7th November, 1997
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- Novak Djokovic, Juan Martin del Potro, Cristiano Ronaldo, David Beckham, Virat Kohli
►Your favourite movies:- Harry Potter series, The Dark Knight trilogy, Argo, tonnes more!
►Your fav Actors,actress:- Ranbir Kapoor, Jennifer Lawrence
►Places you would love to visit:- Pretty much, the whole world
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Tumblr, FunSubstance, Youtube, Twitter
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- Gimme All Your Luvin'- Madonna, Bye Bye Bye- N'Sync, We Will Rock You- Queen
►Your yummiest delights:- Oreos, Cheese puffs, Pastries
►Your fav pass-time:- Listening to music, Reading
►Your companions: Books, always. Also, Surbhi,Tejas,Anj,Poo,Priya and many others.
►Your most embarassing moment:- my skirt blew up Marilyn Monroe-style in front of my crush :p
►You are most influenced by:- JK Rowling
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- I'm happy in my own skin :)
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- to become a Neurosurgeon (among so many others)
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- Idk really :p
►The most important thing in yr life:- Music,Studies, FOOD
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini]:- You're sweet
►Date:- 30th dec 2013
sini12 commented…
That's so amazing Mrs Kapoor :D!!&I wish Soro that one 日 u bcome a Neurosurgeon:) 一年多以前
一年多以前 Piyal said…
heart

►You are known as:- Piyal
►Loved ones call you:- piyal,piu,mrs.malik,Zayn queen,Miley queen,malu
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Dhaka,Bangladesh
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 2nd August,1996
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- kaka,Christiano Ronaldo,Neymar,David Beckham,Higuwan,David Villa,Virat Kohli
►Your favourite movies:-All Miley related movies,Up,HSM:1,2,3 ,Another Cinderella Story
►Your fav Actors,actress:- Miley Cyrus,Selena Gomez,Lucy Hale,Ashley Tisdale,Ranbor Kapoor,Siddhart Malhotra,Aishwarya Rai,Madhuri Dixit,Praiyanka Chopra nd so on
►Places you would love to visit:- L.A,Tennessee,Paris ,London ,Brazil
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Fanpop,facebook,youtube,google
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- Party In The U.S.A,Slow Down,Party On My Mind,The Best Song Ever,Live while we're young
►Your yummiest delights:- cakes,samosa,any type of junk food :D
►Your fav pass-time:- ch8ing on FB ,watching TV nd listening to music
►Your companions: my BFF's including all my fanpop and real life frnds ;)
►Your most embarassing moment:- when I
►You are most influenced by:- Miley Cyrus
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- Perrie Edwards cuz she has my heart,my Zayny
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- meeting Miley nd 1D
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- I'm not that popular,my frnds love me datz y I'm popular
►The most important thing in yr life:- Miley Cyrus nd My Family nd Frnds
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- the cuteness,foolishness,madness,lovely nd ofc becoming 1 of my best sis
►Date:- 30 December,2013

[b][i]►You are known as:- Piyal ►Loved ones call you:- piyal,piu,mrs.malik,Zayn queen,Miley qu
sini12 commented…
AWWWWWWWW...PERFECT!!!!!!..u called me foolish:'D,how did ya know this xD, 一年多以前
一年多以前 superDivya said…
heart

►You are known as:- Divya

►Loved ones call you:- Moti, Div, Divs

►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- New Delhi

►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 30.07.02

►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- None!!

►Your favourite movies:- Housefull2, Ready, Darkest Hour, Confessions of a Shopaholic, 10 Things I Hate about You, Fantastic 4, HARRY POTTER, Twilight, Princess Protection Program, Hannah Montana the movie, WOWP the movie and soo many others:P

►Your fav Actors,actress:- Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor, Akshay Kumar (Bollywood), Kate Winslet, Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Aniston, Robert Pattinson, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe and all of the HP caste:D

►Places you would love to visit:- Sini's house ofc ;)), LA, London, Italy, Paris

►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Fanpop, Twitter, Google+, Taylorswift.com, onedirectionmusic.com, Youtube!!

►Music that sets your feet tapping:- Pop (Sel, 1D, Dem, Katy), Country (Tay), Rock, and anyy type of music, I'll hear To anything if it's nice:))

►Your yummiest delights:- Anything Italian, Dal Makhani and all of the junk food!!

►Your fav pass-time:- listening to songs, reading, cracking jokes, getting the latest updates of 1D, dancing on Tay songs:D

►Your companions: soo many, but you can count on it that you are in my top 5<3

►Your most embarassing moment:- Can't remember I've go 100s of 'em:P

►You are most influenced by:- Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, One Direction, Selena Gomez, and mostly Miley Cyrus and Avril Lavigne for being who they are, expressing themselves fully, and not caring what sh*t people say about them. Wish I could be like Miles or Av.<3

►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- Avril Lavigne, Miley Cyrus, Or Kendell Jenner;)

►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- Meeting 1D, Tay, Demi, Miles, Selena, and..PUNCHING J.A.S HARD ON THE FACE!!

►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- Because of my carefree and funny nature

►The most important thing in yr life:- Family, Friends, Music, 1D, and FOOD!!

►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- Because you've got 30% awesomeness with 50% madness and 20% of amazingness and you're my BFF, you're caring, sweet, wild, mad, amazing, awesome, cute and Mrs. Sini Radcliffe 4ever<3

►Date:- (what is it today?) *checks the calendar* 30.12.13!

[THE PHOTO IS FOR YOU, humaare Jiju;)!!]
last edited 一年多以前
 [i]►You are known as:- Divya ►Loved ones call you:- Moti, Div, Divs ►Your 首页 sweet ho
sini12 commented…
OMG 哈哈 ..It's really amazing:D,and thanks for pic:D 一年多以前
sini12 commented…
Hehe,i'm laughing so hard:D 一年多以前
superDivya commented…
:D why? Cause of the Hitting JAS thingy?? xD 一年多以前
sini12 commented…
u got me right:D 一年多以前
一年多以前 juveria786 said…
kiss

►You are known as:- JuVeR!a
►Loved ones call you:- Juv!
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- U knw mah city name ;))
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 18July,2000
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- Ummmmmmm :\ ~,~ I hv nvr think abt it
►Your favourite movies:-єк тнα тιgєя ♥M@rVeL @venger$♥ChEnN@!ExPreSs♥Harry Potter series♥Twilight series♥Narnia1♥DabanG♥A2♥3Idiot♥Re­ady­♥Gh­aji­ni♥­Kal ho na ho♥Thor♥Ironman♥єт¢ :P
►Your fav Actors,actress:- NO one :P ! only LoVe their acting not dem :P
►Places you would love to visit:- My fav palce♥d bst place in d wrld firstly ! would 2 visit♥SAUDI ARABIA♥ nd sm othr places...
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Fb♥Fp♥eTcccccccccccc
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- I dn't leisten music
►Your yummiest delights:- 2manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
►Your fav pass-time:- hahhahaaaahahaaaaa...Mah bro call me tym pass..cos i tym pass evry tym :P :D
►Your companions: 2manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
►Your most embarassing moment:- i dn't knw...I enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy evry moment wid laugh :D L!vE lyk !ts yr lasT Day♥
►You are most influenced by:- Ummmmmm ??????
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- I dn't wanna b smbody else..Cos ! ♥LoVe♥ Myself d W@y ! am♥
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- Well there are 2many :P !ts really hard 2 choose only 1...
►You are popular cos[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- cos ov my ATTITUDE♥ m vry Prankrrrrrrrrr♥Mast maula :P ;))
►The most important thing in yr life:- 2manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- She !s really amazing♥cute♥awesome♥lovely♥I luv♥ her
►Date:- Hainnnnnn???????? Wot??

Yr Slam book is really amazing...Luv u muah..Muah♥ Muah♥ Muah♥
 ►You are known as:- JuVeR!a ►Loved ones call you:- Juv! ►Your 首页 sweet home[city's name i
sini12 commented…
Awwww 哈哈 nice<3333 and very cute pic<333 一年多以前
juveria786 commented…
thnx a loooooooooooooooooooot...swt hrt... 一年多以前
jessy_an commented…
Sacchi mast maula h beta tu 一年多以前
一年多以前 liza12354 said…
►You are known as:- Trisha

►Loved ones call you:- Trishu

►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Tripura,India

►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 1st July , 2002

►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- None

►Your favourite movies:- The grudge (1,2,3) , Twilight Series , The Chronicles of Narnia (1,2,3) , Harry Potter Series.

►Your fav Actors,actress:- Selena Gomez , Demi Lovato , Kareena Kapoor , Deepika Paukone , Lucy Hale

►Places you would love to visit:- New York ,Vegas , UK , Korea ,Japan , China , L.A , Texas , etc

►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Facebook , Fanpop , Twitter , Tumblr , Youtube..

►Music that sets your feet tapping:-SO Many..

►Your yummiest delights:- Chocolate Cake & Anything with Chicken :P

►Your fav pass-time:- Listening to Music & Singing

►Your companions: Sini12 , Hyori143 , SuperDivya , Piyal & Many more..

►Your most embarassing moment:- When I.........

►You are most influenced by:- I don't know the meaning of influenced :P

►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- Selena Gomez Or Taylor Swift

►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- Singer :3

►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- It's because of my kind & lovely friends..♥♥

►The most important thing in yr life:- My Family , My role models , My Friends & FOOD!!

►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- Sini is sweet , lovely , beautiful ofc , nice , kind , always helpful & an awesome BFF!!

►Date:- 30th December 2013!
last edited 一年多以前
 [i]►You are known as:- [b][u]Trisha[/b][/u] ►Loved ones call you:- [b][u]Trishu[/b][/u] ►
sini12 commented…
Awwwwwww...Perfect:3 一年多以前
liza12354 commented…
thank 你 :3 一年多以前
一年多以前 sweety63 said…
big smile

►You are known as:- Keshi

►Loved ones call you:- Poose , Kesho , Poo or Chooty

►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Colombo , Sri Lanka

►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 7th of November 1997

►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- Umm...I dunno

►Your favourite movies:- Harry Potter series , Hannah Montana

►Your fav Actors,actress:- Logan Lerman , Jensen Ackles , Jared Padalecki , Jennifer Lawrence

►Places you would love to visit:- Russia , India , actually the whole world

►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Fanpop , tumblr , Youtube , Facebook , Weheartit

►Music that sets your feet tapping:- Pop ( Taylor Swift , One Direction , Demi )

►Your yummiest delights:- Ice-Cream , Pasta , Pizza

►Your fav pass-time:- Reading , Listening to music , Talking with friends , fangirling to 1D

►Your companions: Reema11 , IrisxDean7 , mr-cullen , sini12 , Miraaa and moreeeeeeeee

►Your most embarassing moment:- Umm.... can't remember

►You are most influenced by:- Taylor Swift and One direction ?!?!?

►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- A cat

►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- Make him fallen love with me

►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- I dunno , they say Im sort of nice and cute

►The most important thing in yr life:- My family , My friends , Music and ummm more

►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- Sini is a such sweet , nice , very interesting girl that I know :)

►Date:- 31/12/13

last edited 一年多以前
 [i] ►You are known as:- Keshi ►Loved ones call you:- Poose , Kesho , Poo 或者 Chooty ►You
一年多以前 cool1234girl said…
You are known as:- Prerna
►Loved ones call you:- Panna
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Ghaziabad
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- Maybe the day when I lighted lots of diyas and candles (On DIWALI!) :P
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- Cristiano Ronaldo and Virat Kohli <33333333
►Your favourite movies:- Titanic, Twilight, HARRY POTTER!!, THE GREAT GATSBY, GRUDGE, FAST AND FURIOUS!!!, SCREAM! AND of course..PARANORMAL ACTIVITY AND HUNGER GAMES!!!
►Your fav Actors,actress:- Jennifer Lawrence, Julia Roberts, Katrina Kaif; Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp and Ben Affleck <333333
►Places you would love to visit:- The hometowns of all my fanpop friends!!!
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Quotev, Fanpop (ofc) and YouTube.
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- Country, Pop and Electric-Pop (In short, anything by 1D, Britney and Tay)
►Your yummiest delights:- Chole-Bhature, Pav Bhaji, Dal makhni, Gol Gappe, Aloo Chaat, Rajma Chawal, Gobi Ke Parathe ^_^
►Your fav pass-time:- reading, painting and the Internet :):):)
►Your companions: All my fanpop friends and besties <333333333333
►Your most embarrassing moment:- When my friend jokingly knelt down in front of me and I said "I love you" and everybody saw!!!! (but that's only one of them :P)
►You are most influenced by:- My Mom, Music, Art and Anime.
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- Johnny Depp :P
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- That I become a successful and get all of my firends to meet they starry heart-throbs. (Watch out, cuz' the first one is going to be you Sini di :D)
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- Actually, I'm not :)
►The most important thing in yr life:- My family, friends and Leonardo DiCaprio :P
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- For her carefree, welcoming, friendly and bindaas attitude.
►Date:-
31st December 2013.

Happy New year everyone!!!!

And you know Shiwangi di, I would love to know what YOUR answers for these questions are :D
cool1234girl commented…
:D 一年多以前
一年多以前 Renesmee_08 said…
kiss
You are known as - Carla :) x

Loved ones call you - Carla or Carls x

Your home sweet home [city's name is enough] - Salinas x

The day u brightened the world even more [that surely means yr B'day] - December 8th, 1998 :)

Sports stars U think are Dashing - I'm not into sports, at ALL but I think..David Beckham? x

Your favorite movies - Mean Girls, This Is Us, The Avengers, Titanic, 13 Going on 30, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter..I don't remember any others. Sorry! :)

Your fav Actors,actress - Jennifer Lawrence! I absolutely love her acting skills and sense of humor!

Places you would love to visit- Greece, France, Italy, India, Australia, England, Ireland, Scotland, Mexico and lots of other places! The list goes on and on..x

You love to surf the sites [I know,u r not that innocent :P] - Fanpop and Twitter. Those are the only two haha :)

Music that sets your feet tapping - Anything by Lorde, Taylor Swift, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, Selena Gomez, Little Mix, Demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran, Avril Lavigne, All Time Low, The Beatles, and Ariana Grande

Your yummiest delights - Chocolate! And almonds and fruits of any kind. Pizza is also the most amazing thing ever created. Along with ice cream, chinese food, chicken, pasta, bread and cookies, of course! :D

Your fav pass-time - I like to read, write, sing and sleep I love using my phone and listening to music a lot as well. x

Your companions - Every single person I talk to on Fanpop, because I don't have any friends in real life. *sigh*

Your most embarassing moment - I can't recall anything that's happened to me to be embarrassing...I think anything I posted on my first year on Fanpop. Its so embarrassing. I literally cringe every time! >.<

You are most influenced by - Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Bethany Mota and One Direction x

If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be - Absolutely without a doubt, Danielle Peazer or Bethany Mota! They're gorgeous, talented and caring and I would kill to be like them! x

The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled - To marry Luke Hemmings, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik. To be pretty, rich and famous. Or have a pet panda. x

You are popular bcoz [Hold it, it's enough :p] - I don't actually consider myself popular, so I don't know!

The most important thing in yr life - Every person in my life is important to me. My role models, and fave artists, friends and family <3

► I'm admired for [about me..i mean about Sini (; ] - You're very sweet and caring! I love you lots <3 Xx

► Date - 1/1/2014 (Happy New Years, btw! Xx) Love you <3
last edited 一年多以前
 ► [b]You are known as[/b] - [i]Carla :) x[/i] ►[b] Loved ones call you[/b] - [i]Carla 或者 Carls
一年多以前 a11-swift said…
big smile
►You are known as:- Arooj Iqbal
►Loved ones call you:- AJaY
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Islamabad
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 23rd march
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- Not really interested
►Your favourite movies:- HIP,UP,Rise of the guardians,Harry potter all parts and many more
►Your fav Actors,actress:- Emma Watson,brad pitt , Danielle Jacob Radcliffe
►Places you would love to visit:- The whole world
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Fanpop,Our world,wimpy kid club,The riley wiki,The CLG wiki,THe closing logos dream Wiki, girlgogames,Taylor swift.com and many many more..
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- 22 right now + i love it by icona pop and chemical brothers songs
►Your yummiest delights:- Shawarma
►Your fav pass-time:- Fanpopping and sketching
►Your companions: Only My Best Bff , Shiwangni(and all the others friends on fanpop)
►Your most embarassing moment:- When i danced suddenly during a math class and everyone was silent....
►You are most influenced by:- anything i have
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- A NEW WHOLE COOL AND SPICY PERSON.
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- I WANT TO BE IN HEAVEN WID BY ALL FRIENDS
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- I'M friendly and Mysterious
►The most important thing in yr life:- MySelf
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- Love everything about you
►Date:- 3/1/2014

( the pic is : hoshina utau)
 ►You are known as:- Arooj Iqbal ►Loved ones call you:- AJaY ►Your 首页 sweet home[city's nam
sini12 commented…
UMmm-AGE-ING..Lol :D:D 一年多以前
a11-swift commented…
一年多以前
一年多以前 dinu12 said…
►You are known as:- Dinuja

►Loved ones call you:- Dinu,Dinky

►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Kandy,sri lanka

►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 1997/07/23

►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- I am not much in to sports =D

►Your favourite movies:- Harry potter(all),Lord of the rings etc

►Your fav Actors,actress:- Paul walker,nina dobrev

►Places you would love to visit:- New zealand,Nowrway

►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Fanpop, Facebook,Daily puppy

►Music that sets your feet tapping:- one direction,Taylor swift,Jay Sean,Chris brown,jeronimo etc

►Your yummiest delights:- Chocooolatete!!,fruits,pizza etc

►Your fav pass-time:- fanpop,facebook and reading

►Your companions: school friends and in fanpop shiwangni,keshi,jessyan and many others..

►Your most embarassing moment:- when i slipped and fell down in school..lolzz

►You are most influenced by:- by many people

►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- taylow swift =P

►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- to be a doctor! =)

►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:]:- I am very friendly! xD

►The most important thing in yr life:- Everyone I love

►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- Everything in you!! <3

►Date:- 2014/01/7
一年多以前 Iam567 said…
heart
►You are known as:-Afrida Kiswar Esha.
►Loved ones call you:-Eshamoni,Eshoni,Esh..etc
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:-Chittagong,Bangladesh.
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:-29th November
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:-Football<3....Badminton..
►Your favourite movies:-Amar Bondhu Rashed,Gorilla,Gazni,Om Shanti Om,The Twillight Saga (All Series),The Ring1 nd 2,Charlies Angels,Chennai Express..and lots.................
►Your fav Actors,actress:-Robert Pattinson,Rajat Tokas,Siddharth Malhotra,Deepika Padukone,Selena Gomez etc
►Places you would love to visit:-ist i want 2 travel all historical and amazing places in my country Bangladesh,then i would luv 2 go 2 Agra again,Kasmir,Eygpt,Swizertland,France etc
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:-Gaming,Fanpop,Celebrity,Googl­e+e­tc
►Music that sets your feet tapping:-It would take a million years to write these names;)
►Your yummiest delights:-Choptpoti,Fuchka(Panipuri),Chine­se,­Tha­i food etc
►Your fav pass-time:-Watching tv,,Hearing songs...and dance with the beat,Eating..Lol...
►Your companions:School frnds,Fp frnds.....
►Your most embarassing moment:-(Omg!!my hand is forbidding me 2 type..so i'll keep that a secrect)
►You are most influenced by:-No 1 cause I think, Being the original is the best thing...
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:-I wouldn't want 2 be any1 else cause I luv what i am...
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:-I would ask 4 Aladdin's Gennie..
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:-I am popular..:P..Simple...;)
►The most important thing in yr life:-Every one I luv,lyk, and care for...
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:-This slam book is 2 little 2 write abt ma dear sini..But in 1 word...Kamini Sini tu itni achi q he?....Salli itni mithi baat karti he ki muje suerly diabatis ho gaygi..
►Date:- 8/1/13
last edited 一年多以前
sini12 commented…
OMG Awe..yr wish is really amazing,now i also want to be fulfilled it:D,and Saali..main nahi tu hai:P.WO BHI DAN KI;).,meri esha..mujhi mei meow xD..:* 一年多以前
Iam567 commented…
Ha ha wohi...Sali...lol 一年多以前
一年多以前 GDragon612 said…
heart
►You are known as:- Kathi, Sunny
►Loved ones call you:- Sunny. Kathi,Cat, free witch =D, Kitty,GD wifey
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Berlin, Germany
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 6th december 1987
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- all who give the best =)
►Your favourite movies:- Castle, Lost, Crime series all about kpop,anime
►Your fav Actors,actress:- Stana Katic, Nathan Fillion, Bradley Cooper, Paul Walker,...
►Places you would love to visit:- South Korea*GD*.*,Japan, India i would love visit all places where my friends are living
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- fanpop, tumblr, weheartit,kpop sites
►Music that sets your feet tapping:-kpop music( Gdragon,..)*.* ☜❤☞ , Tay, Selena, 1d, Demi,One Republic and some others

►Your yummiest delights:- Sushi, cupcakes, korean, thai food, spicey food
►Your fav pass-time:- drawing, listen to music, long walking, baking, cooking , dancing, making sport , all my friends
►Your companions: family, my fanpop friends*.* ☜❤☞
►Your most embarassing moment:- listen and watching all about kpop and my friends
►You are most influenced by:- kpop, friends,drawing,dancing,...
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- GDragon wifey*.* ☜❤☞
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- i wanna live in south korea yeah, and visit all my friends
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- my smile is incredible =D and you have fun with me I`m very crazy teheehe*~*☜❤☞
►The most important thing in yr life:- my friends here , Gdragon, ljoe, kpop
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- Sini you are so sweet, you are the topping on ma Cupcake*.*<3333 or fruit in it =3 i can`t live without ya
you are my bestie, you are so funny, lovely, crazy ,wonderful
जिगरी दोस्त☜❤☞

►Date:- 9/1/14
 ►You are known as:- Kathi, Sunny ►Loved ones call you:- Sunny. Kathi,Cat, free witch =D, Kitty,G
sini12 commented…
Sunny-chan!!,Nice:),Come to india plz,then we'll make our hot 沙拉 xD FOR Ljoe;) & G-Dragon especially;);) 一年多以前
sini12 commented…
Awe,cute pic btw:)) 一年多以前
GDragon612 commented…
thank you*.*<333333333 一年多以前
一年多以前 sini12 said…
smile
►You are known as:- Shiwangni :)

►Loved ones call you:- Sini,Shivi,Sino :P,matchstick!,Monster!!!

►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Varanasi ♥

►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:-16th Sept,1997

►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- Bret Lee,Saina Nehwal,Virat Kohli,Ms Dhoni and I don’t know that much abt sports stars :P

►Your favourite movies:-Harry Potter,Twillight,Titanic,The School of Rock,2012,The Hungar Games,The Mummy Returns,Final Destination,3 Idiots,Dhamaal:P, Golmaal Fun unlimited,Golmaal Returns,Barfi! & many more ;)

►Your fav Actors,actress:- Daniel Radcliffe,Emma watson,Gary Oldman,Brad Pitt:P,Jennifer Lawrence,Kristen Stewert ,Leonardo di Caprio,Josh Hutcherson,Andrew Garfield:*,Robert Pattinson,Alan Rickman,Priyanka chopra,Deepika Padukon,Shahid Kapoor,Hritikh Roshan,Amir Khan,Kate Winslet! & many more.

►Places you would love to visit:- Hogwarts!!,and all those places which are amazing :P

►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Pottermore,Fanpop,Tumblr,Facebook,Twitter,­Jus­tJa­red­!

►Music that sets your feet tapping:-Lol GAGA & P!nk Songs:D !! but my fav singer is Lana Del Rey !!

►Your yummiest delights:- All those food,which are forbade by doctors and parents to consume:P,I mean Junk food!,especially Burger!& I love chinese and Italian food:)!

►Your fav pass-time:-Listening songs,Fanpopping,Drawing,Reading my old wall-posts by friends:P, Gardening,Cooking!,Gossiping:D:D!,and ofc Reading books:P

►Your companions: All my friends on Fanpop on which I can fully- trust!:)

►Your most embarassing moment:- When I was playing passing the parcel with my tution frnds on Teacher’s day and I got a task to do the acting of a begger:P Lol. Becoz of me boring game turned into hilarious game:P,It was fun but embarrasing too:P

►You are most influenced by:- My tution teacher!!,She’s the best woman on Earth!!<3,& Shakespeare!

►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:-I’ll be daughter of Shakespeare :),and want to taught by him:)

►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:-To become a successful Person & leave India:P

►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- Hmm.I don’t wanna be popular:P -__-

►The most important thing in yr life:- My Career,my family,Daniel Radcllife,My computer & My best friends.

►Date:- 9th January,2014

last edited 一年多以前
 <i>►You are known as:- Shiwangni :) ►Loved ones call you:- Sini,Shivi,Sino :P,matchstick!,Mons
一年多以前 puja43 said…
►You are known as:- Puja

►Loved ones call you:- Amy, Poo

►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Durgapur, West Bengal

►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 17th Sept., 1998

►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- Maria Sharapova, Virat Kohli

►Your favourite movies:- Despicable Me 2, Harry Potter series, The Matrix, the terminator, Batman: The Dark Knight Rises, Dark Shadows, Avengers,

►Your fav Actors,actress:- Dan Radcliffe, Johny Depp, Emma Watson, Kate Winslet

►Places you would love to visit:- Hollywood, Hogwarts.

►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- WikiHow, Pottermore, Fanpop, Facebook, Reverb Nation, Google, Rap Genius, Youtube and Wikipedia :P

►Music that sets your feet tapping:- Punk Rock, Rock, Metal, Alternative Rock, Hard Rock artists like Evanescence, Pierce the veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Limp Bizkit, Metallica, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, The Script, Green Day. And also Eminem, Brodha V, Icon For Hire and lotsss moreee. :D

►Your yummiest delights:- Pizza, Burger.....anything tasty. :P

►Your fav pass-time:- Writing, Daydreaming, Drawing, Reading, Faceboking, Surfing sites, listening to Music xD

►Your companions: my self-created imaginary buddies, my awesome friends both in reality and virtual world and books. B)

►Your most embarrassing moment:-..........hard to remember.....:P

►You are most influenced by:- Steve Jobs, William Gibson, A.P.J Abdul Kalam, Hayley Williams ^_^

►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- A student at Hogwarts.

►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- To be successful in my life. :)

►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- of my geekiness, attitude, personality and sarcasm.

►The most important thing in yr life:- Career, Friends, Social Relationships and my family.

►Date:- 13 Jan, 2014
last edited 一年多以前
 ►You are known as:- Puja ►Loved ones call you:- Amy, Poo ►Your 首页 sweet home[city's na
sini12 commented…
Great:D 一年多以前
sini12 commented…
& yes..My b'day is on 16th sept n yrs on 17th sept:D,that's so cool B) 一年多以前
一年多以前 Monsterka said…
kiss
►You are known as: *Monsterka, eventually Monster Queen ;D

►Loved ones call you: *Paula, Paola sometimes

►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]: *Poland, but naturally I’m from Monsterland

►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]: *26.09.1994 –ten days after You my September Sister ;)

►Sports stars U think are Dashing: I dunno o.O

►Your favourite movies: *mainly comedies or scary movies, and obviously movies with Johnny Depp *.*

►Your fav Actors,actress: Johnny! …and Angie Jolie

►Places you would love to visit: *UK, Greece…. Many places :)

►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]: *absolutely fanpop hardly addicted ~case not to cure x_X haha

►Music that sets your feet tapping: *GaGa’s songs

►Your yummiest delights: *gummies, jelly candies <33 …yuummmm
I like also pastas, Italian cuisine and pancakes

►Your fav pass-time: *internet, writing, drawing, listening to music

►Your companions: *so many, and You know that You have one of most important places in my heart *~*

►Your most embarassing moment: *most of my life LMAO
xD

►You are most influenced by: *I don’t have one, concrete role model but Jan Paweł II is person who impressed me the most

►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be: *yyyyyyyyhhmmmm…. I would choose You, because You’re awesome and I adore ya! B)
Haha

►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled: *can’t tell a wish, cuz it will not become true –that must be a secret, shhhh…. ;)

►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]: *I’m popular? That is interesting… ahaha xDD probably bcoz something in my personality

►The most important thing in yr life: *ppl I care about <3
Yes, including You, my crazzy
:P

► I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:-
*OMG entirety, You are freaking Perfection

►Date: 18.01.2014
 ►You are known as: *Monsterka, eventually Monster 皇后乐队 ;D ►Loved ones call you: *Paula, Pao
一年多以前 t_direction said…
smile
►You are known as:- Aiza

►Loved ones call you:- aiz

►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- islamabad

►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:11th may,2000-

►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- um…no one?

►Your favourite movies:- harry potter

►Your fav Actors,actress:- emma Watson,

►Places you would love to visit:- northern areas of Pakistan and anime city in japan

►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- fanfiction.net,fanpop etc

►Music that sets your feet tapping:- one direction and taylor swift’s

►Your yummiest delights:- biryani,kababs and ice cream

►Your fav pass-time:- reading,day dreaming

►Your companions: unable to count

►Your most embarassing moment:- hasn’t come yet

►You are most influenced by:- my teachers mam sadia and mam sheraz

►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- famous celebrity

►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- go to high school in a foreign country

►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- I have um,…..fun but I am still a nerd?

►The most important thing in yr life:- my parents and frnds.

►Date:- 7th feb,2014
 ►You are known as:- Aiza ►Loved ones call you:- aiz ►Your 首页 sweet home[city's name is
sini12 commented…
Awwwww aiza,u r so good girl:) 一年多以前
一年多以前 mr-cullen said…
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^­­^^^­­^^­^­^­^^­­^^^­­^^­^­^­^^­­^^^­­^^­^­^­^^­­^^^­­^^­^­^­^^­­^^^­­^^­^­^­^^­

►You are known as:- Tejo

►Loved ones call you:- Tejo,teju,ladoo

►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Pune

►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 24 April

►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- cristiano ronaldo,Roger federer

►Your favourite movies:- HP,twilight,THG,titanic and many more

►Your fav Actors,actress:- Robert pattinson,Kristen stewart,Nina dobrev,Ian somerhalder,Daniel, Andrew

►Places you would love to visit:- London,LA

►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Faceebook,twitter,littlemonsters

►Music that sets your feet tapping:- POP

►Your yummiest delights:- all kinds of ice creams

►Your fav pass-time:- Internet and books and games on tablet

►Your companions: So Many people

►Your most embarassing moment:- Ummmmmmmmmmmm not gonna tell it here :P

►You are most influenced by:- Lady gaga,kristen stewart,lana del rey

►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- Robert pattinson / ian somerhalder

►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- That i want to be millionaire so that i can be with my fav celebrities xD

►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- i am not popular

►The most important thing in yr life:- Ummmmm my friends and my family

►Date:- what?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^­­^^­^­^­^^­­^^^­­^^­^­^­^^­­^^^­­^^­^­^­^^­­^^^­­^^­^­^­^^­­^^^­­^^­^­^­^^­­^^^­­^
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^­^^^
sini12 commented…
Awahh!almost same:'D! & u r a 流行的 warlock!:* (dan n lana is also there) 一年多以前
一年多以前 nmdis said…
►You are known as:- Iti

►Loved ones call you:- Iti (LOL Because it's too short already, can't make it more short)

►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Delhi

►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- March 20

►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- Virat Kohli (cricketer)

►Your favourite movies:- 3 Idiots , Many Barbie Movies, (Can't name so many XD), Disney Bolt, Toy Story 1,2 &3, HP series, Final Destination series, Narnia Series, Disney Beauty and the Beast, Disney Cindrella I & II, Percy Jackson, Ice Age I, II, III. And so many duh!

►Your fav Actors,actress:- Kajol (Bollywood), Kareena Kapoor (Bollywood), Emma Watson. (I don't know much hollywood actors names XD)

►Places you would love to visit:- Spain, Paris, Australia, Japan, Italy, Amazon (I wanna see that secret forest world some day) and as many places as I can

►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Facebook, Fanpop and not much I don't visit other sites.

►Music that sets your feet tapping:- I love all kind of music though but I love hearing sweet meladious songs more

►Your yummiest delights:- I love <i> chat (others please it's not chatting, it's an indian food name that sini must be knowing for sure), dark chocolate (more than 50% dark chocolate I know that's weird right?) , I love typical Indian "chawal daal and sabji of aalu matar", Vanilla Ice Cream and Black Current too, Pizza with extra cheese (only some time) and apple juice

►Your fav pass-time:- Fanpoping, singing and listening music and reading novels.

►Your companions: There are a lot but most close are Vitty (3xZ) and cynthia (Cynti19) these are the two peoples whom I love so much but unfortunately both are not visiting fanpop nowadays. I miss them. I have promised Vitty that I'll always be her firend and so to cyn. And I have said her years ago that "she and cyn will be my only besties forever)" And I can't forget that. Love you Vitty I know you are not on Fanpop now but I am still attached to you.

►Your most embarrassing moment:- When I was new to Fanpop and Barbie Movies club I was 12 and didn't knew to speak/write correctly in english as I was too young and I am Indian. I wrote something weird and it created a huge discussion on the spot. Every one was just talking with me rudely and I was alone and at that time I felt embarrassed but Vitty came to me (virtually XD) then and made me understand, who knew I would be #3 contributor and fanatic on the same spot. (You can't see it now as BC is messed up)

►You are most influenced by:- My Mom, she's the strongest lady I have seen so far, My sister as she's very mature and I wonder how she accommodate herself in every environment. My Family! I And My Friends! As I believe we can learn from everyone.

►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- I would be a social worker, yes ! I am too much emotional , it recent incident that I was going somewhere and at red light where I along with my mom and sis in taxi was looking here and there I saw a kid with flowers in his hand , he was so young and working so hard to earn in so cold, tears fell from my eyes. I wanna do something for those kids and families who earn so less wages.

►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- I wish I could help every person I meet in my life, I wish I can give all my things to those who "truly" need it. I wish..my mom and society would support me when I'll grow up to help those people who are really alone and whom no one helps.

►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- I don't know if I am or not. Please you tell me! XD

►The most important thing in yr life:- Education (as it's only way to fulfill my wishes which I mentioned above and I love to study maths and science. And my family

►Date:- February 20, 2014
last edited 一年多以前
 ►You are known as:- Iti ►Loved ones call you:- Iti (LOL Because it's too short already, can'
sini12 commented…
It's intresting & yes I know'chat' lol,yummy!:D,You are so amazing Iti!<3 一年多以前
一年多以前 namelessbastard said…
heart
►You are known as:- Hollie

►Loved ones call you:- Hollie, NB1, Holle, English-Machine, and anything else that sound silly XD

►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Austria

►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 31.8.2000

►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- errrr, i don't know, really.....

►Your favourite movies:- Skafall, Rocky (all), The Hobbit, Jaws, The Running Man, Kindergarten-Cop,
Terminator 2, JAMES BOND!!!, Man on a Ledge, North&South, Emma, and SOOOO MANY more

►Your fav Actors,actress:- Ben Whishaw <3<3, Johnny Depp, Leonard Nimoy, Keira Knightly

►Places you would love to visit:- New York, California, South Africa......

►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Fanpop, Tumblr, YouTube....

►Music that sets your feet tapping:- ANY Coldplay song :*, Mermaids, Applause, Burning it Down,
Another Way To Die, You Know My Name

►Your yummiest delights:- CAKE!!!!! chicken nuggets, McDonald's!!

►Your fav pass-time:- Fanpop, singing, MUSIC is my life!!!, watching movies, reading, messing about
and hanging out with friends, surfing

►Your companions: Chloe <3 (Nerdbuster2 and my sistaa), Julia (Flummy) :*, Ola (AlOoOosh :*:*),
Kasey (AnimaFan66 <3), Helena, Martina, Celina, Jasmin and of course you, dear Sini!!!! :*:*:*:*:*

►Your most embarassing moment:- oh, god, i have had WAY to many!! XD

►You are most influenced by:- my mom, my sistaaa, and all my friends <3<3

►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- hmm, i'd love to be Spock XD although he's fictional, does
that still count????

►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- to be an actress!! <3<3

►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- i'm not really that popular :(

►The most important thing in yr life:- my friends and my family

►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- omg, i just love you!!!! your are soooo sweet and kind,
and if i am down all i need to do is think of something you have said to me and i'll laugh!!! <3<3

►Date:- 24.2.2014
 ►You are known as:- Hollie ►Loved ones call you:- Hollie, NB1, Holle, English-Machine, and any
sini12 commented…
Hehehe,My english machine:'D,U r so crazzy!,<3<3,u r going to be an actress in Jhony Depp's movieB) 一年多以前
Nerdbuster2 commented…
oh 你 forgot the nicknames 'the human dustbin' and 'bubbles' ;P ^^ ma darrrlin 一年多以前
sini12 commented…
哈哈 XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 AlOoOosh said…
cool
►You are known as -Ola
►Loved ones call you-My user name -_- I don't really like it.
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:-Damascus
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:--March 24
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- -Lionel Messi
►Your favourite movies:-Public enemies, Dark Shadows, Sweeney Todd, Romeo+Juliet, Johnny English, Before sunrise........etc
►Your fav Actors,actress:- -Johnny Depp and Leonardo Dicaprio.
►Places you would love to visit:-Spain, Turkey, America, and Switzerland.
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:--Fanpop, Facebook, and Youtube
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- -Rock.
►Your yummiest delights:--Chocolate, ice cream, and everything :D
►Your fav pass-time:- Reading, watching a movie , or surfing.
►Your companions- Chloe, Hollie , Sini, and Tejas.
►Your most embarassing moment:- I don't know why I don't really remember such things.
►You are most influenced by:- Some friends.
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:-The president of my country or maybe Johnny Depp :3 I wouldn't think of being someone else though.
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:--Peace for my country :)
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:--The sense of humor + isolation.
►The most important thing in yr life:--My country, my future, and a few friends.
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:--Sini, you are funny ans so caring. That's why you seem to be loved by everyday and you deserve it <3

Love,
Date: Feb24, 2014
一年多以前 AlOoOosh said…
cool
►You are known as -Ola
►Loved ones call you-My user name -_- I don't really like it.
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:-Damascus
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:--March 24
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- -Lionel Messi
►Your favourite movies:-Public enemies, Dark Shadows, Sweeney Todd, Romeo+Juliet, Johnny English, Before sunrise........etc
►Your fav Actors,actress:- -Johnny Depp and Leonardo Dicaprio.
►Places you would love to visit:-Spain, Turkey, America, and Switzerland.
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:--Fanpop, Facebook, and Youtube
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- -Rock.
►Your yummiest delights:--Chocolate, ice cream, and everything :D
►Your fav pass-time:- Reading, watching a movie , or surfing.
►Your companions- Chloe, Hollie , Sini, and Tejas.
►Your most embarassing moment:- I don't know why I don't really remember such things.
►You are most influenced by:- Some friends.
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:-The president of my country or maybe Johnny Depp :3 I wouldn't think of being someone else though.
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:--Peace for my country :)
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:--The sense of humor + isolation.
►The most important thing in yr life:--My country, my future, and a few friends.
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:--Sini, you are funny ans so caring. That's why you seem to be loved by everyday and you deserve it <3

Love,
Date: Feb24, 2014
sini12 commented…
Awwe sis!,Everywhere we can see yr 爱情 for syria:),so sweet!ALOosh!:D 一年多以前
一年多以前 rkebfan4ever said…
my name : Cheri
Fanpop user name: rkebfan4ever
my hometown: San Diego,Ca.
birthday:April 5
Sports Star I think is dashing: Tom Brady,QB for New England Patriots
Fave movies:Twilight Saga,Titanic,E.T
Fave Actor/Actresses:Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart,Kate Winslet,Chris Hemsworth
Places I want to travel to:Italy,Hawaii,London,Rio,Paris,Greece,Ca­nad­a..­.an­d sooo many more
Fave websites:Fanpop,Youtube,Twilight fanfiction.net
Music: anything by Taylor Swift,Katy Perry,Bruno Mars,Muse,Savage Garden,Christina Perri
Yummy Treats:ice cream,cookies,chocolate
Fave pastime: reading,watching tv,surfing web,shopping,going to movies
Companions: too many to name them all
Embarrassing moment: not telling
Influenced by : my mom and my friends
Who I'd be for a day : Mrs.Robert Pattinson(and I could relive that day over and over like Groundhog Day)
My Wish: World Peace
I'm popular because: I'm friendly and kind
Most important thing in my life : friends and family

Siri,I'm so glad we are friends,you have become 1 of my Fanpop sisters,and you have such a kind,loving,giving,generous heart.

Cheri,aka rkebfan4ever...Feb.26,2014
sini12 commented…
Awee Cherri ,you are so sweet!<3 一年多以前
一年多以前 saranya3uv said…
kiss

►You are known as:- Saranya
►Loved ones call you:- Saru,Sara,Ori,Romeo :P
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Ongole
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 23-04-1997
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- Virat kohli,Saina Nehwal,Serena Williams
►Your favourite movies:- Twilight,Yeh jawani hai Deewani,Kuch kuch hota hai , Wake up sis, Aashiqui-2 , Frozen , Tangled , Knight and Day , Cinderella story once upon a song
►Your fav Actors,actress:- Ranbir kapoor,Robert Pattinson , Mahesh babu, SRK,Katrina, Deepika, Kristen Stewart
►Places you would love to visit:- Paris,Venice,Kashmir
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Favim n We heart it... ( Iam so innocent baby :P )
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- Rock
►Your yummiest delights:- Ice Creams n Chocolates
►Your fav pass-time:- Music, Reading books ( Horror :P ) , Playing with fellow children :P
►Your companions: Madhu n sowmy.... n in fanpop... sini , kanu , Divya
►Your most embarassing moment:- i don't remember.... :P Yep.. When my frnd called me BEER BOTTLE infront of everyone
►You are most influenced by:- My parents n teachers.. n sum of my enemies :P
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- Namrata sirotkar ( W/O Mahesh Babu ) :P
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- get married to Ranbir :P
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- u know wewll na :P
►The most important thing in yr life:- my teddy :P of course my family too.. yeah :P
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- u r crazy like me, funny,loveable,adorable.. what not
►Date:- 10-03-2014
 ►You are known as:- Saranya ►Loved ones call you:- Saru,Sara,Ori,Romeo :P ►Your 首页 sweet
sini12 commented…
Awwe:D,LOL My crazzy saru!,I'll have to 搜索 about mahesh now B) 一年多以前
saranya3uv commented…
hahahahahah :P 一年多以前
一年多以前 ishrathsultana said…
heart
►You are known as:-ISHRATH
►Loved ones call you:-ISHU-TISSUE,SUMMU
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:-u know dat
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:-26 feb 1999
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:-i dont know
►Your favourite movies:-TWILIGHT SERIES,KUNG FU HUSTLE,YEH JAWAANI HAI DEEWANI,STUDENT OF THE YEAR,AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHAANI ETC
►Your fav Actors,actress:-ALL TIME RANBIR KAPOOR,VARUN DHAWAN,ROBERT PATTINSON,DEEPS,AALIA BHATT,KRISTEN STEWART
►Places you would love to visit:-WORLD TOUR
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:-FB,FP,GMAIL ETC
►Music that sets your feet tapping:-ALL SONGS OF TAYLOR SWIFT ND ROCK N ROLL
►Your yummiest delights:-BURGERS ND ALL SWEEEETZZZZ N SPICYYYY
►Your fav pass-time:-STORY BOOKS,SONGS,CHATTNG-HANGNG OUT WIT FRNDZZZZZZ
►Your companions:SOOOO MANYYY........
►Your most embarassing moment:-I MAKE ALL MY MOMENTS TURN SWEET MEMORIEZZZ
►You are most influenced by:-MY MOM ND ALL MY FRNDZZZZZ
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:-MYSELF
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:-HEAVEN
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:-M CRAZY ND IF U KNOW MORE TELL ME
►The most important thing in yr life:-MY RELIGION ND MY FAMILY
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:-U R SO SHWEEET, FRIENDLY,
CARING, OSM, ALL UR COMNTS, STUFF EVERYTHNG ND MANYYY.....
DIS IS JUST LITTLE CUZ I CANT XPRESS MY FEELNGS 2WARDS U
LUUUUVVVVVVVVV UUUUUUUU AA LOTSSSSSSSS <3333
►Date:-11 MARCH 2014
 ►You are known as:-ISHRATH ►Loved ones call you:-ISHU-TISSUE,SUMMU ►Your 首页 sweet home[city
sini12 commented…
AWWW,I'm gonna call 你 Tissue then:D,lol!,Awwe 爱情 ya!,you are so sweet:):) 一年多以前
一年多以前 Nerdbuster2 said…
►You are known as:-Chloe

►Loved ones call you:- the English genius (lol ma friends at school), NB2 (Nerdbuster2)=ma sister says that xD, Miss Jackie <3, other things you don't wanna know ;)

►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- I don't have a home sweet home - but I live in Austria :)

►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- hehe...16.June

►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- I don't watch sports xD

►Your favourite movies:- aaaaaaaaaaawe Sini you got me having to name you too many coz Johnny's been a busy boy...POTC, Edward Scissorhands, Lone Ranger, Dark Shadows....and Star Trek <3

►Your fav Actors,actress:- you don't already know? JOHNNY DEPP <3

►Places you would love to visit:- I'm going back to my home country ENGLAND one day soon <3 and America....and to my dearest friends <3

►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- FANPOP, Google+ (sometimes), YouTube.....

►Music that sets your feet tapping:- ♫♪COLDPLAY!♫♪ <3 my lovely *boy-band*

►Your yummiest delights:- I'm avoiding chocolate right now....so I eat apples xD

►Your fav pass-time:- Piano, Guitar, painting, drawing, writing my own stories and poems, and of course spending time with my friends here <3

►Your companions: ooooooh okay: Hollie ♥ (my dear little sister I love so much *namelessbastard*), Ola ♥, Sini ♥ (the most wonderful Sini the world has ever been blessed with), Flummy ♥, (I won't name all the boyzzz ;D jk ), Veronika ♥ (who isn't on fanpop) and sooooooooooooooooooooooo many others ♥

►Your most embarassing moment:- well...I guess this isn't embarrassing for me but for him: I have a good friend at school and my sis says he fancied me and one day he was standing outside the changing rooms with a sports-bag and began telling me how wonderful I was and my reaction: I laughed xD poor him...he's still a good friend though I'm sure he still remembers it ;P

►You are most influenced by:- my best (and only) sistaaaaaa ♥, my *Mummy*♥, my best friends ♥

►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- DEFINITELY ♥JOHHNY DEPP♥ my big sweet boy ♥, and Chris Martin ♥, and my best friends here ♥

►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- one wish? I have two: to publish my own amazing book one day and to spend my life with the most wonderful husband a young girlie like me could wish for ♥

►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- *I am?* that's coz I make people laugh xD *British humor*

►The most important thing in yr life:- the people I love and my dreams...but they are kinda crazy ha? ;)

►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- haha! you know you give me so many kisses and make me laugh so much and I like your noodles and pancakes ;D *huggggggs*♥*big mama Chloe gives you big wet kisses*♥♥

►Date:- 28 March 2014♥

♥ lots of love from Chloe ♥
last edited 一年多以前
 ►You are known as:-Chloe ►Loved ones call you:- the English genius (lol ma 老友记 at school)
sini12 commented…
Awwe thanks for filling it,chloe<3 It's amazing<3 to know abt ya:) 一年多以前
sini12 commented…
Hehe and i 爱情 when u gimme kisses:* 一年多以前
一年多以前 k-on1998 said…
►You are known as:- Richa

►Loved ones call you:- Richie-Rich, Khich-Khich, Pickachu, Shin-Chan, Tapori.. LOL

►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Himachal Pradesh

►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 27th-10-'98

►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- Christiano Ronaldo

►Your favourite movies:- 3 Idiots, Aashiqui 2, Transformers, Pirates Of Caribbean, ETC..

►Your fav Actors,actress:- Jackie Chan, Johnny Depp, Arnold, Tom Cruise,

►Places you would love to visit:- U.S.A and Japan

►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Fanpop(I'm Addicted To Fanpop), Facebook, Youtube

►Music that sets your feet tapping:- Rock, Pop, Hard Metal, Glam Metal, EDM, Dubstep, K-Pop

►Your yummiest delights:- Rajmah, Gulab Jamun

►Your fav pass-time:- Spending Time With Frndz

►Your companions: My School Frndz, You (Sini), namelessbastard, rakshasa, imyselfandme and many More

►Your most embarassing moment:- When I was Dancing In a Competition with my group and i was in the front, i had a prop which was a stick, a babmbo stick, While Dancing I Kicked it accidentally and It Moved at Least A Feet Away. I danced all the way just to pick up that Stupid Stick.. The People In Front Of Me Were Laughing... Very Very Embarrasing

►You are most influenced by:- Music, Frndz and Family

►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- A Succesful Singer

►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- That One Day I'll Be a Successful Singer

►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- I'm Popular..???? Who told You That o.O?

►The most important thing in yr life:- Frnds And Family

►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- Meri Jhansi Ki Rani Main Tere Bin Kaise Jiungi..
Ham Tere Bin Ab Reh Nhi Skte, Tere Bina Kya Wajud Mera......

►Date:- 4-4-14 (What A Date)
last edited 一年多以前
 ►You are known as:- Richa ►Loved ones call you:- Richie-Rich, Khich-Khich, Pickachu, Shin-Cha
sini12 commented…
Aww 你 are one of my so sweet friend <3 Be like this only:) 一年多以前
一年多以前 irfanraza said…
smile
You are known as:- Irfan Raza (Harry)
►Loved ones call you:- Harry & Irfan
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Islamabad Pakistan :)
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 2 Sep
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- --------
►Your favourite movies:- Harry Potter,And all other Movies I Love to watch every day a new movie :D
►Your fav Actors,actress:- Emma Watson ,Kristen,katrina kaif others
►Places you would love to visit:- UK & West
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- :D Not a single site
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- Hmmm Ashiqui 2 songs...But alot more full of my music Folder i use to Make me fun feelings :D
►Your yummiest delights:- O_O NOt one
►Your fav pass-time:- School Life
►Your companions: harika,malik,shah g,and as well as sini :D
►Your most embarassing moment:- Happens many time :D
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- Only Mr Irfan Raza forever :D
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- My One and only wish that fulfill my all wishes..
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- Because of me my and myself :D
►The most important thing in yr life:- ALLAH Pak & Than parents..
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- Sini is so cute and she is one of nice person's i ever met...Sini live long stay happy :)
►Date:- 23.4.2014
sini12 commented…
Awww That so sweet Irfan! <33 一年多以前
一年多以前 LoveSterlingB said…
big smile
►You are known as:- A lot of people just call me Rachel, but also my one friend calls me "Ray Ray", haha.
►Loved ones call you:- Just Rachel
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- United States of America
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- Haha, June 21st
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- Eli Manning♥
►Your favourite movies:- So hard, I love so many. Soul Surfer, Camp Rock, Mall Cop, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter
►Your fav Actors,actress:- The whole Harry Potter cast, honestly. Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Anna Sophia Robb.
►Places you would love to visit:- Italy, France, different US states
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- I love Fanpop, Youtube, Tumblr.
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- Too many to count
►Your yummiest delights:- Tacos, ice cream, fruit, candy, cookies
►Your fav pass-time:- Reading, Fanpopping, listening to music, being on Tumblr
►Your companions: Well my friends at school are Becky, Alyssa, and Dillon mostly, but Dillon moved away :'(
►Your most embarassing moment:- Honestly, too many.
►You are most influenced by:- Family and friends.
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- Marina Diamandis
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- For everyone I love to be okay.
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- I'm not that popular, but I guess people like me because I'm usually nice and I make people laugh.
►The most important thing in yr life:- Family, friends, the internet.
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- Being brave, I think. Standing up for what I believe in.
►Date:- Yours Truly, Rachel♥ ~9-10-14~
sini12 commented…
Im gonna call 你 'Ray' from today!!I adore ya,you are so nice :):) <3 一年多以前
一年多以前 Miraaa said…
heart
►You are known as:- Mira
►Loved ones call you:- Mira or Mera or anything you want like seriously.. if you called me a bitch I still gotta act cool.
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Malaysia
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- Awe thats cute. 15/5/97
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- I don't know...
►Your favourite movies:-This Is Us, The Fault Is Our Stars, Hunger Games, Anything by Marvel, The Expandables and idk man i love all kind of movies.
►Your fav Actors,actress:- Jennifer Lawrence, Anna Kendrick, Amy Blunt, Emma Watson, Emma Roberts, Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, Robert Downey. Jr, Cristin Millionti, Chris O'Dowd, Will Ferell, Eddie Murphy, Adam Sandler, Steve Carell, Kristin Wiig, Jason Bateman, Olivia Wilde, Jason Segel, Isla Fisher, Leonardo DiCarpio, Leighton Meester, Blake Lively, Ansel Englort, Shailene Woodley, Chloe-Grace Moretz, Natt Wolff, Neil Patrick Haris and more.
►Places you would love to visit:- Uk, US, New Zealand, Paris.. everywhere.
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- Twitter, Tumblr, Fanpop, Youtube.
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- I have too many..
►Your yummiest delights:- Pizza
►Your fav pass-time:- Listening to music, scrolling through tumblr dash, tweeting some shit that no one cares and read some smut with a really good grammar.
►Your companions: My fab bitches at school, that is Fazilla, Ayu, Zakiah, Ain, Erika, Aqilah, and basically the whole fanpop friends.. Sarah, Jen I love you girls.
►Your most embarassing moment:- I have a lot of embarassing moment...
►You are most influenced by:- Friends, online friends, family and directioners fandom
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- Honestly, I would be Harry Styles or Zayn Malik. Demi Lovato would be cool.
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- I wish that I can have a brighter future.
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- lol
►The most important thing in yr life:- Music, Wifi, Food, One Direction, Demi Lovato, Jade Thirlwall, My Phone and iPod.
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- Well, I don't know much about Sini but she's seems like a very amazing person to talk to. She's also a very fun girl and I can't wait to get to know you a little more Sini.
►Date:- 11/09/2014
sini12 commented…
Thats cool,Mira!!I wish 你 a brighter future^^ 一年多以前
一年多以前 AmaziingAnu said…
heart
►You are known as:- Anaya
►Loved ones call you:- Anu :)
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- JSR <3
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 17th Dec.
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- C. Ronaldo :3
►Your favourite movies:- there are many..
►Your fav Actors,actress:- by acting none, by looks many :p
►Places you would love to visit:- Rio Di Janeiro *_*
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- YouTube & Facebook :D
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- Bolloywoodddddd :D
►Your yummiest delights:- any chicken dish :3 *heavy breathing*
►Your fav pass-time:- to surf the internet
►Your companions: my bro and friends
►Your most embarassing moment:- aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh don't ask, i get embarrassed like everyday :D
►You are most influenced by:- others deeds
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- A pop star
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- to beloved by the ones i love the most
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- my sense of humor and rough attitude.. B|
►The most important thing in yr life:- my loved ones (yeah yeah. i love people a lot) ;)
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- my helping nature and always being there for everyone
►Date:- 06th Dec.
 ►You are known as:- Anaya ►Loved ones call you:- Anu :) ►Your 首页 sweet home[city's name is
一年多以前 keturah16 said…
►You are known as:- Keturah Reuben
►Loved ones call you:- Ketty, Kettu
►Your home sweet home[city's name is enough]:- Bangalore
►The day u brightened the world even more[that surely means yr B'day]:- 25th August 1999
►Sports stars U think are Dashing:- Messi and Ronaldo
►Your favourite movies:- Animated and Horror
►Your fav Actors,actress:- nope
►Places you would love to visit:- the Holy Land
►You love to surf the sites[I know,u r not that innocent:P]:- um Youtube.
►Music that sets your feet tapping:- Pop and Electronic
►Your yummiest delights:- KFC
►Your fav pass-time:- Playing Guitar and singing
►Your companions: Kirtan, Mathers, Shareef and many more
►Your most embarassing moment:- i forgot the lyrics to the song i was singing. in front of my church.
►You are most influenced by:- my parents and brother
►If U could be somebody for a day,U'd be:- a wizard
►The one and only wish that you would want,fulfilled:- happiness and peace
►You are popular bcoz[Hold it,it's enough:p]:- i'm the choir leader of my school.
►The most important thing in yr life:- to bring happiness to the people around me
►I'm admired for[about me..i mean about Sini(;]:- i don't know you but i hope that you're a good person and that we can be friends.
►Date:- dated forever (10/17/2015)