Shinee DO 你 FEEL CONNECTED TO A CULTURE “NOT YOUR OWN”?

CulturalDomain posted on Mar 30, 2012 at 04:42PM
DO YOU FEEL CONNECTED TO A CULTURE “NOT YOUR OWN”?

My name is Sable Smith and I am an undergraduate student at Umass Boston working with Karen Suyemoto, a faculty member in Psychology and Asian American Studies at the University of Massachusetts.

We're currently looking for people who feel connected to or interested in a culture which is “not their own” by heritage. We are seeking people who would be willing to share their experiences in a relatively informal, but taped, interview session. Your interview would contribute to our project about the process of developing cultural connections.

You must be at least 18 years old and identify as a racial minority or person of color to participate. Interviews usually last about 90 minutes to 2 hours. Interview participants will receive $20.

If you are interested please take this study’s online questionnaire at
link
Completion of the online survey enters you into a drawing for a $50 Visa Gift Card.

If you have any questions or would like more information please feel free to either call me at 617-287-6339 (leave a message) or email me at cultureaffinity@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Shinee No 回复