性与性取向 Needz help:)

ImBooOK posted on Oct 30, 2010 at 03:53PM
Ok, so i just turned 14 and i moved into high school right? im in 9th grade and i have tons of good friends and nice parents to help me out if i have a problem. well this one i cant even say to my Bff because its scary. i have math class with a new teacher. he is a very nice man and he is young, 23 to tell you. the last few weeks i have this secret feeling whenever im near him, and i get butterflies in my stomach when he talks to me. friday he told me to stay after class because i agreed to help grade papers. so i did and we were alone in his class for a bit. it was getting to my head how much i wanted for him to like me, one of those teen dreams, eh? i never once had this emotion but then i imagined we were kissing and i was on him...he was shirtless. i now what sex is and everything, and latly ive been thinking of it TOO MUCH. do i have a problem or is this a natural thing for a girl my age? and what can i do to relive the itch im feeling ...down..there? im embarrassed but i need help, so please don't make fun of me:(

性与性取向 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 jeniffer2200 said…
wink
well its normal to feel like this you didnt fall in love .. its just teenagers problems you just need a boyfriend so dont think about your maths teacher he is older than you try to find your true love
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
Lol, thank you. But like i said im 14, true love inst what is exactly the thing that's going to happen so quickly, theirs a whole different pile of love definitions so i DO love my math teacher. not just his appearance, he really is a kind and careful man. just wish i was older because the boys I live with..are total douchnozzles. But yes thank you for your advice:)
tinyt323 commented…
ok a little late. but now you're about 15 或者 16. And probably already have had a bf. But my 建议 would still be to let a guy that maybe likes 你 或者 你 think is cute, and spend some alone time with him. Maybe at a park 或者 some thing. If theres a physical attraction. Try 接吻 him with your mouth open. This will be an instant turn on. Before 你 know it you'll feel your vagina starting to get wet. Using only hands allow him and your self to touch your bodies under your clothes. Touching is teaching 你 where and how body parts feel to the touch. This should take care of that curiousity of sexual thoughts with your teacher. Although wrong as it may be. I'm sure your teacher would 爱情 to reach 你 about sex. But that is totally not an option. Boys your age is good enough!! 一年多以前