小罗伯特·唐尼 Lets Talk RDJ

DTmouche456 posted on Apr 22, 2011 at 11:51AM
I just wanna know when you realised that he was agreat actor or when you had your first crush on him??
Mine was iron man :D he was sexy!
 I just wanna know when 你 realised that he was agreat actor 或者 when 你 had your first crush on him?

小罗伯特·唐尼 9 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 madameholmes said…
the first time i saw him was in sherlock holmes in january 2010...then i saw iron man and i started to like him more and more;)
一年多以前 shourie said…
big smile
heya..me too.. I saw him on sherlock holmes.. Anmd then suddenly... a bacteria called I LOVE RDJ started link all around me..
一年多以前 lennon246 said…
laugh
The first time I saw him was in Chaplin. The first time I has a crush on him was after I saw him on Sherlock Holmes. Cant wait till the second one comes out!
 The first time I saw him was in Chaplin. The first time I has a crush on him was after I saw him on S
一年多以前 jacke001 said…
in ironman, and then I heard him sing every breath you take, and i really fall in love
一年多以前 annale said…
heart
When I saw the first time Sherlock Holmes! <3 loved him from that moment till now and ever! :))
 When I saw the first time Sherlock Holmes! <3 loved him from that moment till now and ever! :))
一年多以前 RDJ4LIFE said…
Iron man aha and Shaggy dog
一年多以前 kornikopia said…
After iron man 1 ! :) omg he was sooooo hot and adorable and talented in that movie
一年多以前 Lievlover45 said…
heart
I first saw him in Iron Man 3 hard to believe, then that's the day I had my massive crush on him. From that day forward I have been his biggest fan. I wan to meet him one day... come on people!!!! Give me his cell phone number already!!! Since I'm talking about RDJ I feel like I am falling in love with him all over again!!!
一年多以前 Moonpaw2 said…
heart
After I watched iron man 3 I got totally obssesd with him!(this being after I'd watched the avengers last year!) I so want to meet him! I keep dreaming about meeting him and part of my room is almost like a shrine to him witha huge poster from Iron man 3 along with other pics of him in the part of my wardrobe hich is near my window!
last edited 一年多以前
 After I watched iron man 3 I got totally obssesd with him!(this being after I'd watched the avengers
YesiStark commented…
Lo vi x primera vez en "solo tu" y luego en "como en las telenovelas" y desde ahi me enamore! 一年多以前