镜音铃与镜音连 What song first interested 你 in Len and/or Rin?

xxHouranxx posted on Oct 14, 2009 at 12:32AM
When I was first getting into the Vocaloid fandom, I searched up Miku songs on youtube, and it was always Miku. However, I saw in the related videos other versions of "Love is War" and decided I may as well try a few other vocaloids. I enjoyed Len's version more than Miku's, which lead to me searching songs sung by him. Unsurprisingly, I finally heard Rin (who I hadn't bothered to click on before) and now they're both my favorites.
So, what about any of you? What's the song that made you start to love them?

镜音铃与镜音连 36 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Emilychan13 said…
laugh
Not sur, think it was daughter of evil but it was a half a year ago so yea not sur xp My fav song by them's revolution or gokekujou
一年多以前 rosehedgehog222 said…
smile
Hm...Well What Starting me Liking Them Was The Vegetable Juice Song! ^.^ Then Daughter of Evil ^.^
一年多以前 aniketakumisan said…
First of the Vocaloids song I heard was Cantarella, but it was sung by Kaito. The first song I heard by Len and Rin is Daughter of Evil and then Servant of Evil.
一年多以前 me_me_monkii said…
well first it wuz No Thank You by len and then I Like You, I Love You by rin and then came the whole aku no series.
一年多以前 loveinsanity said…
smile
Trick and Treat..."Eat me if you can"
一年多以前 saikouso said…
laugh
The Aku no Series.... the first songs I heard from them.
一年多以前 shivers1231 said…
heart
Hitobashira Alice :3
It got me into all of the Vocaloids.
一年多以前 anime_lover said…
smile
Meltdown by Rin :) I love the song
一年多以前 rinkagamine said…
big smile
meltdown(by rin)was one of my first vocaloid songs,then my fav len song is world is mine,servant of evil,or spice '3' i luved alice human sacrafice i know the english version and the japanese version n.n
一年多以前 seatails said…
my friend recomended i watch daughter of evil and it's been my fav vocaloid ever since
一年多以前 YUUHI said…
smile
Daughter of Evil and Servant of Evil.
一年多以前 sithouetteTH said…
GARDEN OF FEAR!!!!
一年多以前 Megan-the-fox said…
black and white ward then what got me further into them was daughter of evil, servant of evil, message of regret, and re-birthday.
一年多以前 ilovecoffeev said…
smile
mine was Nekomimi switch
一年多以前 Blaceberry said…
servant of evil
一年多以前 me0emo3 said…
.......Juvenile
一年多以前 Kkattarrinna said…
Kokoro rin and len version :D
一年多以前 Stellawinx4eva said…
Paper plane....its sad! i was crying
一年多以前 Utaulovers said…
Paradichlorobenzene X Anti-chlorobenzene
My friend say I must watch this song because it was very addictive,
i'm curious and try to hear it and iI'm totally in love with them.
the second is evil series...
一年多以前 gothlolix said…
heart
um, i'm not sure. but i remember first song that i heard from them: aku no series. the first time i know them, i fall in love with them. <3 i like them from an image, actually.
一年多以前 rosie_nightshad said…
I had found Daughter of Evil on a flipnote from Flipnote Hatena and fell in love with the song and then i looked it up and got adicted to Vocaloid
一年多以前 greenstarsmile said…
I love "Kokoro" . It's so cool but It's not a happy ending like I thought . It made me felt very sad ! Hichic . And I am Trying To learn Japanese because of you guys , Love you Kagamine .
一年多以前 Rin_K14 said…
Trick and Treat was the very first RinxLen song i listened to, and since i also love Halloween, i fell in love with the song! XD Even now, i can't stop replaying it = D
一年多以前 NekorumaIroha15 said…
cake
Probably the song I like You, I Love You. Although it was just by Rin, that was the one song that got me into the twins in the first place. Otherwise, I would litteraly hate Len and Rin...
But mostly I would hate Len. o_o
一年多以前 vampiressJazz said…
Levan Polka
Now my favourite song by her has to be 'paper plane' it's so touching i cry every time
一年多以前 alesa391 said…
heart
first song i heard from rin and len was romeo cinderella then after that i started to look for more songs of them
一年多以前 numnumyellow67 said…
smile
I like you, I love you by Rin. I heard Daughter Of Evil first, but i didn't Know what is was back then cuz i was 6. 4 Years later, I'm wandering around youtube, and i see a video, I like you I love you Crona(from Soul Eater) ver. i click on it and then i see the original and I'm like, HEY! I know that girl! it's Rin! Cool! and then i found her other songs, and i loved them and then i got addicted.
一年多以前 tetoforever said…
Magnet. Definitely.
一年多以前 Gigglepud said…
big smile
I first heard them in Karakuri Burst, but was never really into them until I watched the Daughter of Evil series.

Though I must say, the first Vocaloid song that I ever liked was Imitator, except it was KAITO's cover, so I didn't hear Len in that one.
一年多以前 KagamineLen02 said…
Honey (Nanameue All Stars). It was a really cool PV, and I later came across I like you, I love you and Kagamine Len no Bosou (the runaway of Kagamine Len).
一年多以前 lolfan88 said…
Butterfly on my Right shoulder duet!! I found it after looking at some related videos and got the consent which they preformed it in then I download the full song!!!! I'm trying to learn how to read it Japanese!!!
一年多以前 camiile said…
heart
My first-ever favorite Vocaloid is Gumi so one late afternoon, I searched for more videos of her in Youtube. While browsing, I came across Kagamine Rin and Len's 'Romeo and Cinderella'. That song got my attention because of its peculiar title (you know,because it's usually 'Romeo and Juliet' and 'Cinderella' alone). As I watched it, I began to love their voices, relationship (Rin x Len FTW!) and of course Rin and Len individually (but Len more, considering I'm a girl XD). After that, I began to search for more of their songs.
一年多以前 zerowakakkoi said…
Easy.
Alice Human Sacrifice. The Re:A version. YOU GUYS CAN SAY THAT IT'S HUMAN AND SHOULDN'T GET SOMEONE INTO RIN AND LEN ALL YOU LIKE, but everyone saying "Len-kyun sounds like a woman even though he usually does to some extent but he's usually more sekushii kawaii cute desu D:" caught my attention. andiamsosorryfortheweeaboostereotype. itswhatithinkof. whenithinkofyoutubecomments.

SO ANYWAY I Googled the Len that everyone was calling feminine and then found Kaito x Len, and I already loved Kaito's voice, so...
Kaito x Len is what made me interested in Rin and Len. I regret nothing.
一年多以前 AngieCiel2 said…
Alice Human Sacrifice, last year, two months and 5 days ago. That's right, I got so addicted that I actually memorized the day I first listened to them. It was first ever Vocaloid song but for some reason I loved the twins part. Later, I listened to Daughter of Evil and Servant of Evil then Butterfly on your Right Shoulder (both versions). But I like Len the most! Let me go further away so that Rin can't run me over with her road roller.
一年多以前 kagaminerin00 said…
big smile
Discotheque Love
一年多以前 Nequllie said…
A live version of Purple Butterfly on my right shoulder