Renault F1 Team Why do i support Force India?

Viresh posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 01:22PM
I was born in 1992 and am half Indian and half English; and despite living in the UK, I feel more Indian than English. According to my parents I watched every F1 race since I was born, although I only really remember things since 1996. While many things do stick out in my memory, such as the huge multiple car crash at Spa in 1998 or Michael Schumacher’s dominance for several years, I never really had anyone to support until 2005 came along.
In 2005, Narain Karthikeyan appeared on the F1 scene, he was India’s first ever F1 driver! I felt so proud just to see an Indian on the grid and his 4th place in the United States GP was very special (even though only six drivers started that race it still meant alot!).
However, he wasn’t retained for the 2006 season which was a massive disappointment. Little did I know that an Indian Team was going to enter the sport!

Force India are different to most teams on the grid as they combine professionalism with fan interaction; they are helping to change the fundamental boundaries of a Formula One team and this new dynamic approach is why I am very excited about the future for our team, I’m sure one day with this continued determinism we will become World champions and put India at the top.
To sum up, I feel massively proud to be part of a team like Force India and it also makes me proud that I am able to get involved through discussions on the facebook page and by sending in questions for the team to answer in Forcecast.
We are still relatively new to the sport, and if we want to become World Champions in the future then we are at the beginning of a long road, but hopefully it’s a good beginning =)
link

Renault F1 Team No 回复