Reign [TV Show] Spoiler alert: Thoughts on Spiders in a Jar?

Iamyourqueen posted on Aug 18, 2016 at 11:07AM
Some people say that Lola was too boring as a character and that she had to go anyways. Am I in a small minority when I say that Lola was one of my favorite characters, if not THE favorite character of mine in the show? Even if she wasn't poisoning people or lying as much as other characters, her integrity was so refreshing amidst the things going on at French court. And her wisdom and shrewdness was very welcome for me. I actually thought she would make a very good Queen, herself if she was given the chance. And I fangirl hard for Narcisse. I do admit I was really angry about him continuing his relationship with Catherine. With Lola, Greer, Leith, and Bash gone in Season 4, I don't know what I can look forward to. :/ Now what I am clinging to is Mary and Gideon's thing. (Though I really wish Bash would come back and win her heart back! I know I'd go for Bash in a heartbeat..*_* ♡♡♡) I think I was so skeptical about characters dying after Francis' multiple revivals, Lola's departure didn't sink on until it actually took place before me. Very strong impact, visially. Stephane's witnessing the whole thing just added to the amount of outrage we feel in this scene. Long live Lady Lola. ♡♡♡
last edited on Aug 18, 2016 at 11:10AM

Reign [TV Show] 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 lilalilaura said…
This is so exactly what I think, I LOVED lola and Bash and Greer and Leith...