随意 The one thing in your life that made 你 go ouch

memefreak2k2 posted on Aug 16, 2020 at 06:35PM
We all have that one moment when we know we done something stupid, something that's gonna haunt us for the rest of our life. So, what's the most awkward thing you ever done in your whole life? Do you guys wanna share your most embarrasing moment of your life? Don't worry, I'm gonna tell you all about my most awkward moment right now.
 We all have that one moment when we know we done something stupid, something that's gonna haunt us fo

随意 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 memefreak2k2 said…
surprise
This happened to me a few years ago. You see, I really wanted to surprise my girlfriend for her birthday, so I made a video of me wishing her all the best for her birthday. There I was, just me and my laptop, as usual, and I was just about to send her a video with my best wishes straight to her inbox. Somehow, in a hurry, I hit the wrong button and instead of sending my girlfriend a file with my birthday wishes, I send by mistake a file of me jacking off to my best friend, yet another straight guy like me. We were still in our teens back then. Had no idea how it happened! I was so sure I deleted the video of me jacking off, all alone, in my own room, and now I send it to my best friend in his mailbox. At first I had no idea what just happened, until my friend send me an email asking me why did I ever send him something like that. I never felt more embarrased in my whole life!!! But, to make things even worse, instead of telling him I made a mistake, I told him I just wanted to see his reaction when I share something so intimate with my best friend. It was a white lie, I know, but had to say something. So, I asked him not to share it with anybody else. And do you know what he did? He send me a video of himself jacking off, saying now we're even! For the next couple of months it was all we ever talked about. He told me he kept the video for himself and somehow, knowing my best friend very well, I'm sure he was telling me the truth. I got to know my best friend a lot better than I ever thought possible, and he sure got to know me a lot better, too. Nothing happened between us, in case you were wondering. We're both straight and we're still best friends. I only wish I send that damn deleted video of mine to my girlfriend for her birthday! At least I would get laid. We broke up later on, if you must know, just not because of all this. Still, I wish I never made such a stupid mistake. Now I check everything I send to someone twice, just to make sure. Talkin' 'bout learning from our own mistakes! But enough about me, what about you?
last edited 一年多以前
 This happened to me a few years ago. 你 see, I really wanted to surprise my girlfriend for her birth
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
I was going to 评论 on this the other night, but I've come back to it. To be honest, I can't imagine how awkward it would be if I did that to one of my mates' - I legit think we'd never talk again, 或者 at least for a long time. 你 guys must've been really good 老友记 to make that not so awkward. 一年多以前
memefreak2k2 commented…
Ik In my case, it was different. 你 see, we know each other for all of our lives, my best friend and I, so guess he just thought it's no big deal. We talked 'bout it a lot for months, but I think he was much 更多 open-minded than I ever gave him credit for. Sure it was awkward, dude. That's why this whole 论坛 topic is called That one thing that made 你 go ouch. It sure made me go ouch! 一年多以前
memefreak2k2 commented…
And I'm sorry 你 don't like it. I just thought I'd be nice to share some of my most embarrassing moments of my life with all of my 老友记 on this site, one of the most personal moments ever. Guess I was wrong. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Kuro_Hyou666 said…
Fucking hell. I've done heaps of dumbass shit, tbh.

I think the stupidest was telling all my mates that my girlfriend, at the time, might be pregnant and that I had to get a pregnancy test. She'd already told me not to tell anyone, but, I was absolutely shitting bricks at the prospect of being potentially a father to a fucking kid and got really, really fucking drunk.

So, yeah, she found out about me telling them and was absolutely furious. The pregnancy test came back negative and then she found out that she actually had glandular fever. Lol.
memefreak2k2 commented…
Ouch! 一年多以前