During the summer it is so easy to say, "I have nothing to do!" No 更多 excuses-here is a 列表 of 50 things to do the 下一个 time 你 are bored!
1. Gather up a few friends, and have a picnic in your back .
2. Go on a walk and take pictures of trees, flowers, dogs, etc.
3. Buy some fashion magazines, pick out a couple of really cute outfits, and try to recreate them for less!
4. Bead some bracelets and sell them for charity.
5. Volunteer at the local animal 或者 homeless shelter.
6. Clean your room!
7. Bake some 纸杯蛋糕 and deliver them to 老友记 and family.
8. Play some childhood games like "Sorry", "Candyland", 或者 "Pretty Pretty Princess".
9. Take your dog for a walk.
10. E-mail a friend 你 haven't spoken to in awhile.
11. Do 25 jumping jacks!
12. Look through old family scrapbooks, 照片 books, and yearbooks.
13. Make a root 啤酒 float.
14. Go to the 电影院 with your siblings.
15. Go window-shopping with a friend.
16. Write a poem.
17. Make fresh, homemade 水果 juice.
18. Give your dog a bath.
19. Make 晚餐 for your family.
20. Baby-sit for a neighbor. 21. Have a sleepover party and watch scary movies.
22. Plan a vacation 你 want to take 下一个 summer.
23. Plant 花 in your yard.
24. Sign up for a class.
25. Have a bubble bath.
26. Make a mixed CD of your 最喜爱的 songs and 标题 it "The soundtrack of my life".
27. Order a pizza.
28. Splash around in a plastic kiddy pool.
29. Buy some crayons and a coloring book.
30. Read a book based on a movie 你 have seen.
31. Make a scrapbook of your baby pictures.
32. Get a job 或者 an internship.
33. Start a diary and write in it everyday.
34. Spend the 日 at the library.
35. Draw a self-portrait.
36. Make a collage out of old magazines.
37. Run around in the sprinklers.
38. Go to a museum.
39. Go out for lunch with one of your parents.
40. Jump in the pool with your clothes on.
41. Eat last night's leftovers for breakfast.
42. Learn to sew 或者 knit.
43. Invite 老友记 over and have a 茶 party.
44. 摇摆, 秋千 on the swings at the park.
45. Tie-Dye a t-shirt 或者 床, 床上 sheets with Kool-Aid!
46. Make a smoothie.
47. Learn how to define and spell 5 new words from the dictionary.
48. Make popsicles in your freezer.
49. Put on the radio and dance.
50. Go camping in your backyard!