随机角色扮演 Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

随机角色扮演 3629 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3401-3450 of 3629

一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
(Oh, I can imagine... *remembers the Tenth Circle RP*

I was thinking Airforce, then Marines, then Navy Seals. Now, I'm not sure. I know I'm going in, though. I'm in the Civil Air Patrol and it just feels... right.)
一年多以前 Azur_Fenix said…
-he nods as he hear his explanation-

"im assuming its the same with you and science's my guess is it a concept that that you dont understand correct? hmmm born with it? exactly how can you know if you have such a thing? i know i dont. but there are those in my world that exhibit things, like extreme strokes of luck and the like. could that be signs of a "link"? love huh? chemical responses towards another that one finds desirable. that isn't magic."

(think ill be going to)
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
~Lesk~

"You, my friend, have never been in love. And those lucky one, well it could be a link... or sheer dumb luck."
(Bye. *heads to bed)
一年多以前 Azur_Fenix said…
(one last reply)

-shakes his head-

"you are correct, i haven't. love is not something that i was taught about, i taught all that i needed to be a solider like no other and the concept you speak of was deemed not need so i dont know it.."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 MOARdesu said…
(Rae? Cute? Pfft. Not even close. :L

She's more than that. She's freakin' sexy--Okay, sorry. xD)

*As she looked behind several antique-looking painting in one of the hallways, Rae couldn't help but to wonder where that robot-like soldier guy went. She then thought of Katsune and also wondered what exactly happened to her after the brief yet brutal battle between her and the newcomer. The only thing Rae could really remember was the sound of gunshots and the feel her own heart racing wildly inside her chest as she cowered on the floor. Man, was she scared.
Shrugging off the memory with distaste, she forced herself to focus on her current objective of finding a secret stair case or passage or...pretty much anything secret.*

(Dammit. I get on, and everyone has already left. ;v;)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
(I'm back!!!)
一年多以前 UltmateUltima said…
(I'm here, too!)

Katsune could feel her ring buzz toward something behind them, she turned her head and saw nothing. "U-Um, I'll be back to join you all, I need to go... investigate something.." Letting go of Clayton's arm, she sprinted toward the place they come from and faced the hallway leading from there. Squinting, Katsune heard slight cowering and rushed over there and saw Rae walking around aimlessly. Raising her hand, she called out. "Rae dear!!" And with that, she smiled at the sight of her beloved.
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
~Lesk~

Watching Katsune rush off, I said to Clayton, "I'm sure you'll find out someday." Sensing the others up ahead, I began to walk faster, not wanting to run and outpace Clayton.
一年多以前 MOARdesu said…
*Rae jumped at the sound of her name being called. Letting her grip loose of one of the paintings, she turned her head towards the frilled demon.* "Oh. Uh, Katsune! Hi there!" *She paused to swipe a stray hair away from her face.* "What's...up?"
After rushing to her side and grabbing her hand, Katsune smiled at her. "Well, the robot man -- his name is Clayton -- and apparently, we became allies. Him and Lesk are now heading toward the others in the ballroom. How about we head over there and get you guys to be introduced to each other? He's a mortal like you!" She paused to wait for a reply, but kept her arm tangled around Rae's.
一年多以前 MOARdesu said…
*There was a pause until Rae broke through it with a rather disappointed sounding:* "So...he's not a robot?" *She then shrugged and perked up a little before starting to head off towards the ballroom.* "Well, at least he's on our side! It'd be a pain if he was one of the bad guys, right?"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( What did I miss?)
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
(Finaly got Katsune and Clayton to stop fighting. Lesk and Clayton are on their way to the ballroom to meet the others and Rae and Katsune are in some corridor as per usual.)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
~Alvin~

I sigh, being raised by water.
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
(Oh yeah, and we had a discussion of magic, Heven, Hell, science, and love.)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( I really need to get on more)
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
(Agreed.)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( Lol)
('As per usual'? I am offended.)

"Maybe. But if it weren't for his armor, I would've destroyed him easily!" She folded her arms and looked away in frustration. "I'm still wondering... How could he deflect my weapons with equipment made by scrawny humans." Taking notice at what she just said, Katsune covered her mouth and apologized. "O-Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean you! Of course you're not a normal human, you're special! I-In a good way!" She smiled nervously and continued walking.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
" Katsune, so very mean' Alvin said, smiling and he was raised higher.
一年多以前 MOARdesu said…
(My, Katsune's being a whole hell of a lot more...civil with Rae, isn't she? xD)

"I sure hope so..." *Rae laughed, stuffing her hands into the baggy pockets of Matt's sweater. She then took notice on how Katsune wasn't as touchy feely as usual, and that both amused and puzzled her. Maybe the fight with Clayton bothered her that much?*
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
(I miss Matt...)
一年多以前 MOARdesu said…
(Me too...;-;)
last edited 一年多以前
MOARdesu commented…
still do 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
* Who's Matt?)
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
(A magical neko with fuzzy ears whom Katsune hates and Rae loves and everyone else likes..)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
(Wow, I missed alot)
一年多以前 MOARdesu said…
(Yeah, Matt was one amazing little neko...

IZZAH, Y U NO POST!? :C- *is sad*)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
The water pushed the roof off, and Alvin rose to it.
(Having Matt would help develop the storyline..)

~Let us skip to the ballroom, to avoid awkward conversations~

They entered the ballroom at last, and Katsune waved at the latter. "Oh hello everyone! We're back.. Shall we continue? Possibly search out for Sisceal and Emerald?" She bowed at them and motioned for Rae to proceed in front of her politely with a smile. "I wonder... In such ruckus, how did they not appear at all?" Her smile faded and her face darkened.
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
~Lianna~

*right before Kasune and Rae appear* Some guy in serious armor wlaked into the room, lead by Lesk. I stopped trying to get Stara and Sisceal totogether and looked at Lesk and the newcomer, "Hi! Who are you?" Lesk introduced everyone. Then Rae and Katsune entered.
(Is anyone going to answer Katsunes question, or do we wait until someone like Axel or Rae comes on?)
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
(Ima working on it.)

~Stara~

"What was going on out there? We would have come, but we were kindof frozen by the lack of Axel not being here. And Lady was lazy and decided to have Lesk investigae instead."
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
(And BOOM goes the fourth wall. Goodnight.)
一年多以前 Azur_Fenix said…
(im back, sorry i was at work, just got home)
一年多以前 Azur_Fenix said…
-as he watches Katsune run's of puzzled by her strange actions. he the shakes his helmeted head at Lesk's comment-

"i think not, im not a normal human, my solo purpose is to serve and protect until death. i fight till i die. that was the reason i was chosen. its why we were all chosen. love is not something, that is needed. more so for SPARTAN's like me"

-he begins to do a self diagnostics of his armors systems, to see if anymore errors had occurred as he walked in to a room with Lesk and was greeted bye an elf girl-

"i am S458 - Clayton. im a new arrival apparently"

-he started to extend his hand for a hand shake to the one that greeted him but checked the motion. not many liked to shake hands with something cold and hard-
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
(Damn, you're behind the times.)
一年多以前 Azur_Fenix said…
(how so, did everyone leave?)
一年多以前 Azur_Fenix said…
(oh well, guess everyone's gone, lols i though getting on here this late was moot, but i thought i'd give it a shot XD)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 MOARdesu said…
(I'm still here. Though...I don't know if conversing with Rae or anything would be very interesting. xD)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( I'm bored0
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
(I'm awake again... What a miracle.)

~Lesk~

I waited for someone to say something.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( Hey Lady Rebel)
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
(Hey. Come join the party in the ballroom.)
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Alvin appears in the ballroom

( There)
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
~Lesk~

"Hey man. How's it going?"
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
meh
" Good" Alvin said, still on water.
一年多以前 MOARdesu said…
*Rae regarded Alvin with just a hint of distaste. After all, it was his fault for pissing off Clayton in the first place. With a bit of a sigh, she slouched up against a wall and played with one of the hoodie strings. Was it really worth it to hold bitterness towards the kid now that the soldier is on their side? Perhaps not...*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
( His fault? Alvin didn't do anything)

Alvin made the water disappear.
一年多以前 Lady_Rebel said…
~Lesk~

"Hey! Why'd ya make the water go away? I love water!" I pulled my little trick with the water ball again, this time throwing it at Alvin. "Here, catch!"

~Lia~

"Urgh, water!" Ispread my wings and flew above the danger zone of beong splashed.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 MOARdesu said…
(As I recall, he spooked Clayton with the water trick and that kind of lead to the whole shitstorm of bullets flying and Rae almost dying. xD)