Fabulous! Don\'t forget to share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.
1. AUTHORITIES HAVE NAMED CHARLES DILAURENTIS A SUSPECT. 2. ABOUT DAMN TIME.
3. I bet that would have been a fun one to explain to the cops.
4. “So, why did you not bring up your insane ~dead~ secret son years ago, sir?”
5. Emily has no idea what’s going on. Look at that blank expression.
6. Emily never knows what’s going on tbh.
8. Wait. How did they NOT already think Charles killed Mrs D? Wut?
9. “Charles gave me his frosting.” Yeah that definitely cancels out all the murders and kidnappings and torture and stalking he’s done, Ali. Yeah.
10. All Ali remembers is that she got free frosting and that a kid cried at their birthday party.
11. Every kid cries at their birthday party, Ali.
17. Poor Mumma Marin is so focused on this whole education-beyond-high-school thing.
18. But like, Hanna will need to be alive to go to college.
19. As in, let’s focus on her not getting murdered before we keep going with this scholarship thing, please.
22. “Did you really think you could catch him? On your own?” Finally someone asking real questions. I guess Clark does have a purpose.
24. “I don’t really know what we were thinking.” - Aria summing up the last 5 seasons of this goddamn show.
25. Meanwhile who actually goes to their ex-boyfriend’s coffee shop? WITH a new potential ~love interest~?
26. There’s nowhere else in Rosewood to hang out I guess.
27. Also, we’re apparently ruling out everyone who isn’t blonde with blue eyes as Charles.
29. Oh, Lorenzo is being SO BRAVE after the ping pong ball attack.
30. Because everyone knows ping pong balls being sporadically hurled at you causes you to break your arm.
34. “I made you soup, I couldn’t think of a better way to say thank you.”
40. Remember when she was the voice of reason in every episode?
42. Where’s Mona? She’s the only smart one we have left.
62. I think Red Coat and the Black Widow are the same person.
68. What am I going to do with my life once PLL is over?
69. Find another Tumblr fandom I guess. Anyway…
70. Oh yeah, prom. Because these girls are STILL in high school.
71. Aria: “You know that feeling when the perfect dress just speaks to you?”
72. Emily: “No, I literally only get to wear denim and flannel.”
73. “Just two single ladies.” Is this a first for the show?
76. Except, don’t let her be with Sara, because NO ONE LIKES SARA.
77. I’m kinda into this semi-normal moment of female friendship though. YOU GUYS NEED TO HAVE SOME FUN.
81. He is literally like 36 years old what is happening here?
82. So, back to prom planning - literally who would ever choose Sara over Aria?
83. Even though Aria is problematic AF (still maybe A??), at least she’s not Sara.
84. The feralest Aria gets is a choppy-but-fabulous haircut from Charles DiStylist.
85. Oh god, now they’re introducing someone who “looks” like Charles.
89. I feel like he’s channeling Christian Grey. He sounds like him.
91. He does look like a mix between Jason and Wren though.
94. Ali is stealing Lorenzo’s police ID, FINALLY she is doing something interesting.
95. STOP MAKING SOUP AND FOLDING LAUNDRY ALI YOU’RE NOT ACTUALLY A SOCCER MOM.
96. ALI REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE THE BADDEST BITCH IN TOWN.
97. Meanwhile when is A going to come along and really fuck up this episode - you know, beyond pressing a button.
99. He is literally sitting in front of a sign that says Rhys Matthews.
100. “WE CAN ALL READ” - Emily last week.
102. This girl is going to graduate in two weeks after 14 years of high school but the girl can’t even read.
104. “Hey, Ezra, do you want to come to prom with me? You know, at the school that you got fired from? For statutory rape? With me? Yeah come along it’ll be fun.”
106. Did her character just hang around town to bang Ezra tho?
107. Like, her only friend Emily doesn’t appear to want to speak to her, and surely she knows there is a murderer on the loose?
113. Aria’s all mad that he’s been asking about a psychopath on the loose in his town he lives in, and now she’s quizzing him about why his parents don’t love him.
122. Most interesting part of the episode tbh.
123. These doll house flashbacks are so traumatising.
125. OK, Tanner, it’s great you have worked out A’s message but please - it’s not all about you.
126. CHARLES DOESN’T CARE ABOUT YOU, LINDA.
127. Linda is the Taylor Swift of this conversation.
128. FUCK YAAS ELLA GET IN THE RING, GIVE HER SOME REAL TALK.
131. Where’s Olivia Benson? We need her detective work.
133. Have you literally not learnt anything about A?!
134. Right, so Ali is sneaking into the police station.
135. Yaaass Ali snoop around that police station THIS IS THE ALI WE KNOW AND LOVE.
136. ALI YOU WONDERFUL SOCIOPATH GET ME SOME FUCKING ANSWERS!!!
137. Oh look, the girls following someone shady AF in a car again.
139. How are these girls blowing off their parents, I thought they were being super overprotective?
140. I guess they blew the caring parent budget on Ella this week.
142. Does this even matter? Tanner is useless.
145. Honestly though, Ali is being such a dum dum this episode.
146. A literally scared you so much that you FAKED YOUR OWN DEATH, and now you’re all “but he kept my rattle!”
150. According to that whiteboard Charles has “entrepreneurial versatility”.
152. You know who could solve this? The guys from
154. But if we can’t have them, can we at least have MONA BACK FFS?
156. Oh, Tanner, casually throwing around the death sentence like it’s nbd to a 17-year-old.
157. Maybe if you stopped your staff from bangin’ teenagers this wouldn’t be a problem.
158. OK, wow - this is the first time that we’ve seen Aria talk about her feelings.
159. Seriously, these girls need professional help.
160. What Aria needs is a blood test tbh. If you are cold all the time you’re probably anaemic girl.
161. It’s sad Aria didn’t get her creepy ass doll exhibition though.
162. Classic A - taking away the literal only good thing happening in her life.
164. I knew he’d have some weird purpose, and I knew he was being shady before!
165. “He’s here to see A”. Girls stop. Literally everyone you assume is A IS NEVER A.
167. These girls have a PhD in jumping to conclusions
168. These two might just be trying to have a clandestine Grindr hookup.
171. “You made me soup, you folded my laundry I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SUBSERVIENT LITTLE GIRL.”
172. Lorenzo is so surprised that his 17-year-old girlfriend is acting like she’s 17. LOL.
173. MAYBE DON’T DATE A TEENAGER LIKE A FUCKING PREDATOR THEN.
174. What is up with all these pedo dudes in Rosewood?
175. Seriously this sympathy with Charles is so out of character for Ali. Such bullshit.
177. Would watch that spin off tbh.
178. Why weren’t Olivia Benson and Pam invited to this party tho?
179. Maybe that person in the red coat is one of them, looking longingly inside and wishing that this week’s parent budget had extended to include them.
182. I wish people looked out the window more to see they were being watched.
183. They could have caught A in season 3 if that happened.
184. OK, let’s watch as these girls all decide they’ve worked it all out once again.
186. “ARIA OMG CLARK IS DEFINITELY A BECAUSE WE SAW HIM NEAR SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE JASON.”
187. Aria’s disbelief in this scene is probably the smartest thing she’s ever done.
190. “Killing teenagers at prom” #ADateNightThings :’).
191. Do they actually talk to each other though?
193. Do they just show each other the back of their hoodies?
194. Do THEY even know who the other is?!
195. OK so we didn’t get many answers in this episode at all.
Gyan Yankovich is a Life writer for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney.
Jenna Guillaume is a senior editor for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney.
Stephanie Anderson is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney.
Jemima Skelley is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney.
Tahila Pritchard is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney.
19 Best Things About Being A Short Girl
This Is What Disney Princes Would Look Like As "Magic...
Ronda Rousey Just Defended Her UFC Title By Ending...
Oops! It looks like you\'ve already used that reaction on this post.
I know, right? Will your friends agree?
197 Thoughts We Had Watching Season 6, Episode 8 Of “Pretty Little Liars”
http://www.buzzfeed.com/gyanyankovich/i-need-so... Red Coat is back. We repeat: Red Coat is BACK.
203 Thoughts We Had During Episode 5, Season 6 Of “PLL” ×
The Definitive Ranking Of “Grey’s Anatomy” Season Finale Episodes ×
22 Tumblr Users Who Are So Done With “Pretty Little Liars” ×
17 Things You Can Do Now That “Pretty Little Liars” Is Off The Air ×
How Often You Really Need To Shower (According To…
26 Pictures Will Make You Re-Evaluate Your Entire…
45 Photos That Will Annoy You More Than They…
pretty little liars, pll, pretty little liars thoughts, thoughts, thoughts we had watching pll
Don\'t forget to share! Want to add another one? Go for it!
More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
14 Actresses Who Sparked My Sexual Awakening Without Me Even Knowing It
27 Gifts To Buy The Cutest, Smartest, Most Important Person In Your Life
Men Wore Bras For A Week And Said Everything We Were Thinking
Are you sure you want to remove this item? You can\\'t restore it with "Cancel" button!
Upload an Image Crop Image Are These Thumbnails Okay? ×
Choose a new image Save Save Thumbnails Preview Thumbnails
Oops! We had a problem sending your message. Please try again later.
Great! You\'ll get your first email soon.