Purple What Does The Colour Purple Mean To You?

miss_little posted on Jan 23, 2008 at 06:50PM
to me the colour purple is "pure" and "calm" and when the sky is a purple colour it makes me happpy :) !

But what does it make you feel?

Purple 7 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 greenchoco101 said…
I like purple cause its such an interesting, mysterious and a unique color! I feel best when i see something purple.
一年多以前 CurlyQMel12 said…
purple is a royal color nd i guess it makes me feel royal. wen evr i c it i get a good fellin nd it makes me smile. if i c sumthin in purpl its like i automatically like it. wen evr i c a sunset tht is purplely blueish pinkish red (but the ovr all colour is purple) it seems 2 me like the prettiest thing eva
一年多以前 emisa123 said…
It makes me think of a supernova right in the sky.
It also makes me think of something mysterious and poisonous.
一年多以前 Amberla said…
angelic
To me a person who loves the color purple is... Mysterious, unique and yet different than other people, misunderstood and underestimated who tend to be emotional!
一年多以前 Spottedleaf13 said…
purple is a very calming color. it keeps me happy and sane. it also makes me feel like a princess!
一年多以前 sugerstar13 said…
big smile
colors to me always explain how people feel and how i feel at times, purple makes me feel wild and wanna have fun purple is a special color to me everytime i see something purple i just have to have it XD
 颜色 to me always explain how people feel and how i feel at times, purple makes me feel wild and wa
一年多以前 Zebra17 said…
Calmness. Wisdom. Mysterious.