PTA and Banished The Part 2 Preparation 论坛

wantadog posted on Jan 10, 2014 at 04:04AM
Okay this is simple. Anything that needs to be done for preparing for P2 will be done on this forum. We'll do this simply. One question at a time.

P2 opens to a meeting in a circular room where the three bosses are speaking to a young woman. The young woman is Adelaide. Adelaide is giving them a report saying that while the tests on the admins have proved incredible, the research is still incomplete. To complete it, she requires certain items and information. The first of which is a stone tablet that is hidden in a cave in the Fiore Region. *hint* The next is information that an old man who lives in Agate Village possesses. Finally, she needs a certain item that will allow her to perfect her research, but she doesn't know where it is, but then the voice of either the big boss or one of the double agents speaks up and tells them that the item they seek is hidden somewhere in the Pokemon Trainer Academy.

Arc 1 features their search for the Tablet and their trip to Agate Village

Arc 2 features their arrival at the PTA and initial conflicts.

Arc 3 features the serious battles and eventual interference by three Archangels, one for each of us.

--------------------------

Loreena's group:

Loreena
Either Keil or Sasha
Cyurs's Admin
Possible Second Admin
Grunts

Cody's group:

Cody
Leonardo
Nao
Possible Second Admin
Grunts

Satsunji's group:

Satsunji
Adelaide (or whatever it is)
Ryia
Mikana
Grunts

--------------------------

1: Arya VS Kozaru (Greninja)
2:Taku VS Edgar
3: Gray VS Ryia (Gothitelle)
4: Amelia VS Kayla (Mandibuzz)
5: Ariana VS Xaniel (Ellie)
6: Gavin VS Karase (Aggron)
7: Dale VS Mikana (Vivillon)
8: Kyron VS Loreena (Hydreigon)
9: Rai VS Hazuna (Absol)
10: Peter VS Nina (Ninetails)
11: Naze VS Cassius (Castform)
12: Shelly VS Cody (Metagross)
13: Sore VS Keil (Eevee/Char/Tyran)
14: Kaido VS Ivea (Ralts)
15: Crenis VS Kitana (Kyogre)
16: Tybalt VS Koren (Reshiram)
17: Gale VS Leandrea (Cresselia)
18: Rainer VS Hayate (Zekrom)
19: Nova VS Noven (Darkrai)
20: Zaeber VS Blair (Houndoom)
21: Walter VS Kanari (Garbodor)
22: Allain VS Reizo (Glalie)
23: Itsuki VS Nao (Vileplume)
24: Diana VS Daniel (Wailord)
25: Tamaki VS Maria (Tyrogue)
26: Merek VS Adelaide (Merek's Rival)
27: Merek VS Alta (Kyurem)
last edited on Aug 25, 2014 at 02:43AM

PTA and Banished 417 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 417

一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Answer a question with another question! How many of each type of enemy would be there?

I think 2 or 3 archangels
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
For one part of my plans can Regi be in the assault?

(No Riku its not the one I mentioned,I have another plan.)
一年多以前 wantadog said…
I'm not so sure. Should we really begin with the archangels?
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Hmm...Good point,Best not to display the full power at first.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Yeah good point. Probably later part 2 right?
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Indeed. I'm thinking one of the bosses is given the assignment and they can choose X amount of admins, scientists, and an unlimited number of grunts to take along.
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Which boss...

And I was thinking on the attack a Archangel and two admins could be the ones?Just so its not a crapload of archangels.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Na. I like a boss maybe one or two admins/scientists then the grunts to do small work

There will be multiple attacks right?
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Yes. There will be. Then for the final one, I was thinking maybe one or two of the Archangels could be sent to finish the job.
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Okay let's simplify this.

Which boss will be assigned the job of taking out the school?
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Can Satsunji do it,He seems a lot more wanting for the challenge.Not only is he Older than most of everybody.(Everybody face it,He is 43 none of our characters could even compare.I think Tybalt is the closest to his age and even then its like a five year difference.)But he has family there so he can make much more drama!
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Well oldest so far. I'm actually in the process of making an elderly (60-some) scientist that will be posted sometime tomorrow, as will the names of my characters so you'll finally figure out who the mysterious woman who visited Prof Rainer is XD

Anyway, I think Satsunji is fine. I was actually thinking he'd be good for it as well.
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Well he is the only parent actually presented yet!I still have that.

You thought so too?How so.Was it his personality it seems he is going to have or...
一年多以前 wantadog said…
He's the only non-fused one. My mind makes entirely random jumps sometimes.
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
I still wouldn't be able to say he is the weakest boss,He still has very good pokemon.
一年多以前 wantadog said…
I never implied he was the weakest, I merely meant that it would be the smarter move on the enemies part to not reveal too much of their powers too quickly. After all they know what the school is capable of. Even when it seems that there's no way they can win, the students tend to pull something out of their hat.
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Okay so if Riku agrees, then this is what we got so far.

Satsunji
Adelaide

Who else will be in the first attack?
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Oh yeah, add more detail to be correct. I seee loop holes in that statement. What about Owen? Im sure he was older. And Muushin and possibly Bruce too. It should be he is the oldest character so far in this generation.

In anycase I agree with that. How many of scientist/admin are there gonna be. We never officially stated any number
一年多以前 wantadog said…
That's what we're figuring out. What should the number be of people who attack the school? It should be enough to keep the students and the teachers all busy.
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
I never was talking about generation 2 and 1.13 scientists,You need a shitload of them to get stuff done on research.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
What?
一年多以前 wantadog said…
We totally suck at planning. All in favor of just doing whatever pops into our heads?
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
I!!!!!!
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
I SECOND THAT!

We always avoid the question XD
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
We get off topic.
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Indeed. We asked a simple question. How many will be involved and yet somehow we haven't even giving a single attempt at answering it.
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
This can be answered TRUTHFULLY when the hidden characters in the school are revealed.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Cyrus you know my plans, though I dont have to reveal my double agent right in the beginning. Im probably gonna put Mikiana's little scene in P1 Arc 3 or P2 First Attack

How many attacks should there be?
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Probably around 4,Each on the severity gets much higher.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Oh yeah. Let me get this straight. We are NOT using the battle tower idea again for Part 4. We do that too many times. Infact in banished me and wanta came up with different styles for Nerin (or was it Hades) and Leviathan. After using it with Devin's I have found myself quite sick of the style.

I knwo thats all the way in Part 4, but I want to have that understanding between all of us that the tower is sickeningly boring
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
The tower idea sucks ass,I was thinking more of a war-zone battlefield on the outskirts of the school.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Like a royale?

Is it me or are our saga getting more and more off of regular pokemon? I mean its probably the only rp in (or was in) the Pokemon club that wasnt...... so alike...... And it is the only thing of pokemon i havent given up on. (XY were shockingly boring after round 1). And think, each part more and more characters had their own abilities and didnt rely much on their pokemon

People with abilities throught the saga:
Hikari, Bruce, Core, Pyro, Manson, Dot, Eliba, Glence, Arashi, Hinabi, Shadow Core, 21 admins bosses and archangles combined, head of the villainous group
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Indeed.

I see it as we are making it more,,Realistic rather than babyish and not serious.
So...Who wants to pick out the music battle themes for the group XD?
一年多以前 wantadog said…
We still haven't answered the question. We're not deciding who it is, we're deciding on how many.
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
How about One Archangel two Admins and a squad of grunts?
一年多以前 wantadog said…
We already agreed not to start out with Archangels and two admins and some grunts seems a bit small don't you think?
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
I think 1 Boss 2-4 admins and a 1-2 scientist along with grunts
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Sounds plausible to me.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
O.O Checking out the themes for each of my legendary people and....... and..... Darkrai's from the movie........ O.O Blown away
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
I was thinking we really should have a forum for the themes.You know what Cyrus is doing this.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
make it if you feel it is necessary, do you know how many forums we make wihtout discussing it?
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
....Are supposed to not discuss it then?
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Just make it and send up the link on the rp or on another forum
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Okay so I read all of the bios and character sheets an I matched them as best I could. Ask me if you have any questions or object to anything. I'll provide my reasons as requested.

Students:

Gavin VS Satsunji
Kyron VS Loreena
Silius VS Cody
--------------
Dale VS Nao
Anilion VS Jeng
Shelly VS Antone
--------------
Arya VS ??? and later on against Houndoom
Taku VS ???
Amelia VS Kayla and later on against Houndoom
--------------
Yasashi VS ???
Jaakuna VS Sasha? (No bio so not sure.)
Johnny VS Photonis
--------------
Stain VS Altamost (I can imagine him teaming with Merek against an Archangel)
Mokumoku VS ???
--------------
Naze VS Mikana
Allain VS ???
Itsuki VS Kozaru? (possible....not sure)
--------------
Peter VS Desmond
Walter VS Isaac Smith
--------------
Rai VS Zaeber
Ariana VS Daniel
Gray VS Ryia
--------------

====================

Teachers:

Anastasia VS Kitana
Brom VS Titus and Amatus
Sutona VS Hayate
Gale VS Reshiram?
Merek VS Adelaide and later against Altamost
Kana VS Leandra
Kise VS Noven
Usari VS Regi
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Seems fine.The pervert versus the New Pyromaniac?I can't say peter would win.Eh they all are pretty powerful.
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Note: This is more of an idea for P4 but still....
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Ah I see,By the way this is not some petty destructive Pyromaniac,It is...Well....You'll see.
一年多以前 wantadog said…
All of this is based on what I could learn from their character sheets so I can't be faulted for any mistakes due to their personalities.
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
How could you pair peter and him?