PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: The New Years Special!

Riku114 posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 09:12PM
This is a non-cannon. Meaning the things that happen in this special do not affect the main story and the main story does not affect this special. Though the rules of the main story still applies. This is a special and meant for fun and comedy than the regular story.

---------------------------

Welcome to the Pokemon Trainer Academy! The academy is off on a winter break with two weeks of no classes stretching from the December 23rd to January 6th! Over this break the academy had been having quite a few cheerful celebrations, in fact yesterday December 25th, we had finished celebrating Christmas. We have another upcoming celebration on December 31st and January 1st, or the New Year! That will be the one day where curfew extends to 2 am! How will these celebrations go? Will everything go smoothly or will chaos break out?

Anything Needed to Be Recorded:

PTA and Banished 74 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

一年多以前 Riku114 said…
I hope this lightens the mood of the other PTA rps as well as implants some memories like the original PTA generation did
一年多以前 wantadog said…
So how should we start it?
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Silius breaking up a drunken fight?)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Why a drunken fight?)
一年多以前 wantadog said…
(I don't know. Riku can start it unless she says she doesn't want to.)
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
(Because teenagers like to sneak in stuff.)
一年多以前 wantadog said…
(We probably want to start it off slow and not make it automatically be a hectic mess XD)
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
B-B-B BUT.....HECTIC MESSES ARE FUN.
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Yes, but you need to build up to them and we're not even sure if there will be a plot in this special.
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Find out Who created the evil fruitcake of the labyrinth.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
After a night of partying that somehow managed to go well, morning finally came. Everyone had a secret santa may they have actually given a gift or not. For most people it was a long fun night and another would come in a few days. But until then, freedom from classes, today was one of the days of Winter Vacation, a time to have fun and enjoy the snow (after having figured that neither me or Wanta get snow, I think its fair enough to give it to us in an rp at the very least XD)

Stain was up for quite a bit relaxing against a tree in the forest area of the school. He liked the snow and more than anything, he liked the winter. Its was frosty, cold, and somewhat relaxing and unlike how most people would treat the winter, he never wore the jacket he almost always wore in spring summer and fall.

Stain: Lovely weather isnt it Snorunt?

Snorunt: What ice type pokemon wouldnt love the winter?
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Silius:He stared at his hair*"I'm thinking about cutting it off..huh Combusken?"

Combusken:"Well....Uhh that would let people know you dye your hair."

Silius:"Welp I think they would know now"
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Amelia yawned and looked over at Vole and her newly caught Gligar, Tranchia. Last night had been one hell of a night. It was hectic, yet she managed to make it through unscathed. She had decided though that it was time to leave the party after Arya had to stop her from drinking something that Peter had handed her. She meant to ask her about it later but that could wait.

It was then that there were loud shrieks coming from the room to her left. Less than ten seconds later, two girls burst out and ran down the hall. A few seconds after that, Peter walked out of the same room, his nose dripping blood and his camera in his hand.

Peter looked at Amelia, bled some more, snapped a picture, and walked away.

Amelia: "....what the hell did he try and give me back at that party...."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Oh so thats why you asked for a nickname XD Oh yeah, Im gonan go with the Disciplinary Council has actually accepted the members)

Arya walked out of the bathroom after showerign and changing her clothes. There was going to be another Student Council meeting later this morning to discuss the New Year's festival. This time of year was a busy one for the Student Council beign they had 2 festivals that were only a few days apart.
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Gavin yawned. He was in the Student Council office/clubroom. He had been sleeping there for the last few days due to the work it took to plan these events. He himself had only popped into the party for a few minutes before going back to get some more work done. He didn't want to seem like a workaholic, but everything seemed so much easier when he wasn't the one in charge. Gavin chuckled lightly. He really underestimated this job. This was his first Christmas as Student Council president, and his last Christmas at the academy at all. Graduation was after new years...he had to make this one memorable.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Dale came in an hour earlier then the meeting was scheduled. He felt like he should come early as the vice, not that he was required to, he just felt like it. He did this for most of the meeting and for set up he came two hours early

Dale: Morning Gavin!

-----------

Kyron walked into the Disciplinary Council office. Today there was the daily meeting that was going to be a little after lunch. Since he had actually accepted members he actually had to schedule meetings being he couldnt just keep his thoughts to his own, though since he had accepted members work was quite a lot simpler..... Though parties were a lot more tiresome and it was quite hard to actually enjoy the party when you know you will end up having to handle any trouble that might arise. Anyways, he started to clean up his desk.

(GTG)
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Anilion was hanging outside on a tree asleep with some other students,The glass bottle dropping from another students hand is what finally woke him up*

Anilion:"Oh damn...owww...Am I dead yet?"

Johnny was in the Student Guards version of a cell for handing out alcohol to students,He had a bruised eye and hair on the floor that had been ripped out of his scalp by yours truly,Silius

Johnny:"Oh shit am I missing a tooth? NO MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!&­quo­t;

Yasashi was half naked sleeping in the girls dorm,He had been girlified by Jaakuna full nails and hair,everything

Yasashi:"I feel...feminine."

Jaakuna was...Sleeping like usual she has Unsomnia meaning she had problems not sleeping.

Professor Gai and the rest of the stoner community had been in his classroom listening to jazz and eating cheetos with Snorlax

Professor Gai:"I haven't had a rager like that in years bros!"

Vendetta was chastising students who had been drinking and giving the good students homework passes.

Dr.Vendetta:"YOU SICK MUTTS,DRINKING ON SCHOOL PROPERTY"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 wantadog said…
(Wow, Silius REALLY does not understand how the Student Guard works.)
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
(It....People aren't just used to his style yet.)
一年多以前 wantadog said…
(His style isn't really the problem.)

Gavin: "Oh hey there Dale. How was your night? Enjoy the party?"
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Dale: Oh it was fun. Tiring afterwards, but fun. Hey so is there any work I cna help you with?

---------

Meanwhile Naze read a book as she ate the salad she had brought from the dorm over in the cafeteria. Yesterday she made it out fine, though she wasnt ever much of the party type and she spent half of the time out of the party Making sure the lack of security outside of the party didnt give the students any odd ideas.
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Gavin: "Well we've got to plan out the entirety of the New Years festival so grab a stack of papers and jump in."
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Dale: Alright captain! *grabs a stack of paper and goes over to the meeting table to work* Geesh, it never seemed like there was so much work when I was a regular member

--------

Kyron went over to a drawer in his desk and went through a few of the rule request put in the mail box that allowed students to get a chance of having the Disciplinary Council to offer a rule to the Prof. Rainer. Most of them were absolutely ridiculous that tended to have a ton of holes that would make them terrible and others were just simply jokes. He tended to go through 5-10 if them each week and usually got about 15 a week. He sighed throwing all the slips into the trash after reading them. Then he grabbed a small stack of papers and began to read through them. They were reports of occurrences in the school, these could range from something small to something huge. He sighed and pulled out a paper near the middle of the stack and put it to the side of the desk, he did this for anything that would need to be dealt with soon and stored away the rest in the cabinets. This was the weekly schedule for him, though checkign the stack was a daily thing for him. He took the paper, folded it up, and put it in his pocket. To deal with this one, he would have to wait until later today
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Gavin: "that's because the previous lieutenant and president did all this. Man have I got more appreciation for them now."

--------------

Amelia stumbled into the cafeteria. It was crowded, like she expected it to be. She quickly looked around. She had already tried several other places as she looked for Arya and she hoped Arya was here.
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Yasashi had managed to navigate back to the student council room*

Yasashi:"How bad is the make-up the chicks put on me?"

Anilion had went into the Disciplinary Council practically hungover.

Anilion:*Burps loudly as he walks in the door*"Mizzter clean and prim wat da hell are yo doin hre workin."*Throws up into the trash can*"Ow!bleh!"*A bottle fell from his pocket.*
一年多以前 wantadog said…
(This is gonna be a repeat of the last special we did....)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Kyron glared up from the next stack of paper he was going through and filling out. The meeting wasnt going to be a meeting until after lunch. And yes, he was the vice president so it wasnt odd for him to come in early, though Kyron almost spent anytime he wasnt training or in classes in this room may it be for work or for relaxing. After all, some days he decided to sleep here or eat here. He didnt like anyone coming in, making noise, dirtying up the place, and being, in a nutshell, an bum. He spoke in a harsh tone.

Kyron: Anilion. You better take out the trash. Clean up any mess you made including yourself and shut up. Im trying to work here. I dont have time to be looking after some idiotic teenage that got drunk in the last party.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Dale: Yeah I know right?

----------

Arya walked into the cafeteria and went behind Amelia. She placed her hand on Amelia's shoulder and smiled.

Arya: Hey there Amelia! Hows it going
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Amelia turned around excitedly. "ARYA! I've been looking for you! For some reason I don't feel too safe walking around alone anymore...." *glances over to where Peter had hung dozens of revealing pictures from the ceiling then over to where Walter was whispering to a group of freshmen who seemed more than eager to please.*

-------------

Gavin: "Just be grateful we're not on the lost and found duties. Arya and Taku will be busy with that for weeks."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Repeat?)

Dale: Oh those ones were tiring. *put aside 5 papers he had finished going through on another stack on the desk* You know, this would be hell if i didnt like reading.

---------

Arya: You have a right to be. SOME people, whose name I will not call out in particular, put a danger to the school but are sneaky enough to not get expelled.
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Amelia chuckled. "I wonder who you could be referring to?"

-------------

Gavin nodded as he finished his group of papers. "True.This time of year everyone will be misplacing their gifts or having them stolen. It's already hell, we're just in the shady spot."
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Arya: I wonder as well. Did you remember to bring lunch?

----------------

Dale: Especially with all the idiots who get drunk despite being under aged.

--------------

Kyron: Actually, I have half a mind to punish you for drinking when you werent supposed to like the rest of them. What Disciplinary Council member disobeys the rules epecially the Vice. Actually yeah. During the next party, you will be on probation and kept tabs on. Also, you will be forced to leave the next party at 12 am rather than 2 am.
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Amelia: *Lifts up the boxed lunches.* "Yup."

-------------

Gavin: "Ugh. I don't see the appeal of alcohol."
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Dale: I agree. *finished the stack he was working on* I mean, it taste bad and the next day you just feel terrible. Well going from what I have heard and seen.

---------

Arya: Good, you are learning well. So where do you want to sit?
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Gavin: "Not to mention, alcohol is a depressant."

----------

Amelia: "Is there an empty corner somewhere?"
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Arya: Probably not. Especially after that event a while back where the menu was changed. Now people actually eat the food here.

------------

Dale: Though I heard sake was sweet. And in that case I see some appeal, but american, french, whatever alchol i cant see anything in it.

(my friends drunk uncle forced him to try sake. thats what I heard from my friend)
一年多以前 wantadog said…
(I see.)

Amelia: "then why do we still make our own food?"

-------
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Arya: Honestly, i dont know. Its become habit for me to do. I might start eating the cafeteria food again. Anyways, lets go find somewhere to sit
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(That isnt even logical Cyrus. This is supposed to be more comical, but unless thats a skit, it isnt acceptable in the rp.)
一年多以前 wantadog said…
(Edit that out please.)
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Amelia: "Ok. So what are your plans for New Years?"
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
(Awwww Fine,Logic is not needed!)

Anilion passed out before he had to go take out the trash*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Arya: My plans? I dunno, go to the party, do lost and found duty for a few weeks. New Years Day Im gonna try to relax and kick back though.

----------

Kyron: Slob. *pulls out a pokeball and lets out Hitmonlee* Hitmonlee can you take care of the trash, Im busy and while you are at it spray some Lysol and take that sticky body of his out. Im trying to work

Hitmonlee nodded and got to work
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Amelia: "That makes sense. The Student Council has seemed very busy lately."
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Ninjask came out of its Pokeball

Ninjask:"Hey hey hey!No touching mister boss,Or do you need to speak to my business associate."

Shedinja:He came from right behind ninjask*"Yeah buddy keep your grubbing fingers off him!"
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Meanwhile, Professor Chaucer quietly knocked on Professor Nova's door. He didn't want to be too loud. After all, she was certainly going through that eggnog pretty quickly during the party. "Miss Nova? Are you up yet?"
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Johnny had managed to get out of the cell after banging his handcuffs against the wall so hard on side broke

Johnny:"Is this the boiler room?"*He limped over to the stairs which from there he attempted to head to the nurse while feeling the spot on his head his hair had been yanked out of*"I never had my hair yanked out..."
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Hitmonlee: You two arent going to make noise are you? *takes out the trash ignoring Anillion for now*

----------

Arya: Yeah, Im gonna have to get to work with Taku when he wakes up at who knows when o'clock. Probably after the Student Council meeting. Anyways what are your plans?

--------

Prof Nova: *rubs her face while she sat behind her desk doing nothing much at all* More or less. You can come in though.
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Shejinja:"Look into my hole will you Hitmonlee?I have something stuck in it."
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Amelia: "Humm. I'm not sure. I guess I'll just celebrate the new year by having fun and seeing what kind of things are in the festival."

--------------

Professor Chaucer entered. "Ah, it's nice to see that all that eggnog didn't leave you with a hangover. It had a pretty potent percentage of alcohol in there."