Prince Vegeta The strongest saiyan

lexiace99 posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 06:24AM
Does anyone understand why vegeta went 2 hell even tho he saved the world twice and even sacrificed himself the 2nd time he died

Prince Vegeta 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 k9hatake said…
heart
sorry but i dont. to be perfectly honest i think Vegeta is a great guy. if you dissagree look at it from his prospective. his whole family most hist race and his planet all blew up in one day. in my opinion he is just trying to get his fustrations out he really is a good guy. i mean look at him at the end of the one episode i think it's called " Goku is late for the party, Taking care of some eggs!" its episode 273 he is definatly a softy by the time Bulla is born.
一年多以前 Kuro_Hyou666 said…
Exactly for the reasons that Piccolo told him before he went off to try and blow Buu up... he caused too much pain. At the end of the day, he still spent too much time trying to satisfy his own selfish desires.

Yes, in a sense, I agree that Vegeta was a much better guy than the series makes him out to be, but obviously it was written the way that Toriyama wanted it. He kept with the general concept of Heaven and Hell and generally interpreted 'sin' in a fairly accurate way, if you look at how Christians view sin, Heaven and Hell. Besides, he obviously wasn't a good enough guy to stay out of Hell, unfortunately.