美少女的谎言 电视节目 Thoughts On Mid-Season 3 Finale...

SamanthaT posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 07:22PM
Well, that certainly was one hell of a mid-season finale!!! A lot of things I could kind of see coming, but others were so unexpected and I'm not entirely sure I got everything!! I can't wait until it comes back, but we did get quite alot in that ep so I can't complain too much!! So, anyway, I did have a couple of ideas that I thought I would share and also see what everyone else thought!! *SPOILERS* Ok so this will contain a couple of spoilers, so if you haven't seen the ep turn back now.

- As soon as Emily said she was going off with Nate I knew something was up with that kid, he's been a bit creepy since the start - always wanting to hang around, trying to get a lesbian to go out with him and that that weird thing he had with Jenna when he said "I know you see me, girl!"... And the way he turned up so suddenly. Then as soon as the video of Maya came up I just thought to myself "Ahhh ok so he's the creepy stalker dude Maya was talking about - so he probbably isn't her cousin and he's using a fake name". I can't believe I didn't figure it out sooner actually - we never had any proof that they were related, I just kind of took it for granted that he was just because he said so, I should know never to trust anyone in this programme!!

- Then, now this is a little out there but bear with me, who shot Caleb?? As soon as he put down the gun it was obvious to all around that someone was going to get shot, and judging by the opening scene with Hanna crying all over the place and Emily talking to the police it would most likely be Caleb. The cameras pull out and then the shot is fired. Now, Nate seemed pretty out of it, on the floor and it looked like a long way and a lot of effort to reach it in his just-been-stabbed state. But Emily... she could quite easily have reached behind her, grabbed the gun and shot Caleb point blank. She just killed Nate, so maybe... I don't know, but if, when the series resumes Caleb has amnesia and can't remember what happened then my money is on Emily being the shooter.

- And finally.... Toby, NO!!!!!! That was the one great shock of the ep, I honestly didn't expect to get to see the hooded figure so when the camera moved around it was an edge of seat OMG moment and then... Toby. I couldn't believe it. But thinking about it he didn't look too happy at all, so what if he's gone "undercover" so to speak, to get the inside track. He could have easily faked his way in because Ali picked on him as well as Mona, then he could keep an eye on her and her plans, making sure that none of her tricks or whatever were too horrible. Spencer could be in on it but obviously couldn't tell the others because things have a nasty habbit of slipping out, even when only the four of them are suposed to know. Their scene seemed like we came in halfway through and he could have been telling her before the cameras cut to them. Then they sleep together like a "be safe, you're putting yourself in danger for me, I love you" kind of way.

Anyway, these were just some thoughts. So... What d'ya think?? And definitely add anything else you happen to think about anything PLL related :D xx

美少女的谎言 电视节目 No 回复