If I had one wish, I’d wish to be free.
Most of you know me to be shy, timid, or reserved. I can’t blame you for that. But I’m here now to change your mind. I’d resolved long ago to change, to be bold, and fearless, but have only now summoned to courage to begin. This is where I’m going to need your help.
In an effort to broaden my horizons, learn new things, and see from different perspectives, I will be completing one challenge every week for one year. I am asking you to give me one of the 52 challenges that I will randomly select every Monday. I hope that what you invite me to accomplish will encourage me toward boldness. My ultimate goal is to let me be me. (It’s not as simple as it sounds). It is completely up to you to decide what this challenge will be, however, please keep in mind the following:
Your Challenge Should Be:
- able to complete with little/no prep time OR be a behavioral-type practice which can be done throughout the week
- relatively cheap/free
- able to complete just about anywhere (however, I will be spending most of my time in Hawaii)
- challenging/thought provoking
Your Challenge Should Not Be:
Your Challenge Can Be (but is certainly not limited to):
- a physical/mental challenge
- somewhere to go- a conversation/interaction to have
- music/book/food to check out (When it comes to meat, though, I only eat chicken, fish, and turkey.)
- a behavior to incorporate into the week
- a person to contact- something that changed your life
- something you wish you had done
Please Note: In an effort to get the most out of your challenge, please be as specific as possible (for example: “Go to the nearest park, run a mile and do 100 push-ups” rather than “Spend some time outside”).
Please fill this out and send the email to email@example.com or send me a message on Facebook.
WEEKLY CHALLENGE PROJECT
Email Address (if you would like to be contacted the day your challenge is being completed):