Picks Pick Pride

maybeastarbucks posted on Aug 16, 2007 at 05:18PM
We've all made some pretty great picks. I was just wondering if there is any one pick that you are particularly proud of.

I'm most proud of link. I don't think many people will see it though because the goat spot isn't all that popular.

Picks 18 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 PkmnTrainerJ said…
I saw that pick, but I'm afraid I don't know most of those goats, thus can't really vote.

I am particulary proud of link due to the massive amount of choices (93) and the fact I added all the images. :-)
一年多以前 PotterGal said…
93 choices? Wow!

I'm most proud of this pick, but only because it's the one of mine with the most votes! :D

link
一年多以前 Snerkie said…
i think i would have to be most proud of link since people seemed to enjoy it :) lol
一年多以前 meeee said…
Probably my pepsi-v-coke pick because it's the 2nd most popular pick in the picks.
link
一年多以前 doonis said…
Sorry, but I have to put down two.

link
link
一年多以前 chel1395 said…
Well, during the long summer without any Office, I started making up weird and random Office picks and I'm pretty proud of this one.

link
一年多以前 ThinkPink20 said…
I've got 2. I like this one:
link
It's about Toby from the Office.

And this one:
link
I ripped the idea off Chel's Hypothetical Scenarios, but I didn't want to give it that name, because mine can't even touch her picks.
一年多以前 marissa said…
i spent a very long time thinkong of AND finding all the pictures for this pick:

link
一年多以前 leuron said…
I like this for one...
link
Lol it took me a lot of thinking about all the girls on heroes. And some time to find the right pictures :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 hooch-is-crazy said…
i'm very proud oflink

i got my first pick prop for it.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 HannaK said…
I think this one, because I got a lot of (funny) comments on it: link
一年多以前 adavila said…
Im proud of this one dont know why but im proud of it
link
and this one
link
and maybe this one
link
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 amazondebs said…
i'm proud of my fanpop personality test as i made it myself and a lot of people said it was accurate
link
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
My two favorites are the ones I spent the most time on... =P
link - I had to do lots of research for this one... and I think this is my most answered question.
link - This one required a little effort, I took the caps from the videos myself. Even though only one other fan answered it, I'm proud anyway. =P
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dark_Silence said…
I'm proud of all my picks because I had the creativity to create them, but I'm really proud of the pick I posted in this spot. Even though not many people have picked something, I really like it because it has double meaning.

link

I asked, "Are there any squirrels in your family tree?" and it can mean, "are there any squirrels in the tree that belongs to your family?" or "are there any squirrels in the family tree?".
一年多以前 lindseyiscool said…
I like this one because I took a long time to come up with all the album covers for the different types of music. This spot's practically a one person deal. Come join, people!!
link
一年多以前 hellgirl223 said…
this link would probably be my proudest =]]
一年多以前 szmootyi said…
link
I'm kinda proud of this one, the images are cool, aren't they?

link
And yeah, this one, I got two props for it!!! (thank you, germany123, thank you, tepetaklak)