Phoebe Tonkin and H20 H20 News Season 4? 或者 movie? 或者 Rumor?

LexieMergirl posted on Jan 08, 2011 at 06:38PM
Note: For people who still don't know. The h20 season stop airing in America because of low veiws.

Rumors are going around about a 4th season. It may not be one. Same with the movie it may or not be one. Look at the video below, it may be the true episode guid to season four. It said to be shot maybe as they head to college.

Phoebe Tonkin and H20 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 locksecret said…
smile
No i was wondering the same thing people loved it in America
but i read there were argues between the channels and the producer and things like that on google i read it
And if it had low views and canceled it then why did they do season 3 when it was only going to be just 2 seasons so that explains it.
Some people said that it`s confirmed go to H2o Just Add Water spot and see there!
candycake5320 commented…
um i heard season 4 is viewing summer of 2013. thats what cariba heine wrote on her fb page. i dont think lewis will ask cleo to marry him even if they are 18 theyre still teenagers 一年多以前
一年多以前 LexieMergirl said…
crying
They season 3 has nothing to do with America, it had low views in america. Its not comfimered, I will not get hopes up until its a real trailer of it >_<
candycake5320 commented…
its still on in england, sorry peeps in usa 一年多以前
一年多以前 h2o-clewis said…
smile
Hi!

please help us get h2o just add water the movie , there have been some disscutions about it you can see what you can do in this link!(you have to send letter demanding h2o movie to some addresses that are in the link)!

link

thank you very much!
一年多以前 _Aphrodite_ said…
I heard there going to be a spin off series called Mako Island of secrets, but i want to movie too as well as the spin off series
一年多以前 LexieMergirl said…
Yeah. I heard it was going to be something else with H20. but all the casts people deny it
一年多以前 candycake5320 said…
cool
Right I'm going to clear this up for everybody, Cariba Heine said the new h2o series should be going out some time in the summer of 2013 and there is a new spin off show of h2o called mako mermaids, I really don't how they're both going to film at the same set but thats what i heard