Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction Son of Neptune 由 Percy2

Percy2 posted on Aug 24, 2011 at 09:49PM
I own nothing by R,R just barrowing it will post first chapter in two hours, you will meet the caricatures as we go and please feal free to give me ideas
last edited on Aug 25, 2011 at 01:20AM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 26 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
Percy's P.O.V
I woke up not knowing where I was and wondering what was going on. Then I realised that I didn't know who I was or how old I was nor where I was from. I got up and looked around not knowing what to do. All of a sudden I had a sword at my neck.
Gwen POV
I was making my rounds when suddenly I heard someone mumbling it sounded masculine actully it was more of rambling. When I walked out of the bushes he didn't wasn't anyone I knew but he was about six foot tall and had midnight black hair I couldn't see his eyes. He didn't seem to hear me so I placed my sword at his neck and I saw his eyes they where a intense sea green. I looked into his eyes and saw a deep confusion but not what I expected. Their was not a hint of fear in his eyes. It superiesed me I faltered but emedeitly gatherd my wits and began questioning him.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
People if you read it comment
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
I will be posting some time tomarow
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
Percy's POV
I looked up and saw a girl I Roman armor and with a sword. She acted shocked. She started asking me questions. I said wait one minute who are you and where am I. This is not all of it but my phone is messing up sorry
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
Percy's pov
I looked up and as soon as I did I saw a girl with Roman style armor. She acted shocked but then I noticed her sword was at my neck the odd thing was I didn't feel it. Then she started asking questions. I said now wait one minute who are you, ane where am I? She said you are in San Ficiscoe at the Haven, and I am Gwen. Then she started asking a but load of guestions and then I yelled STOP!!! I don't Know , I can't remember! I don't know my name nor who I am nor where I'm from. So will you please stop asking me questions I can't answer.
Gwen's pov
When I started asking the boy questions he said now wait one minute who are you and where am I? I answerd you are in San Fracisco,and I am Gwen. Then I started asking him questions agein. Then he Shouted STOP!!! I don't know who I am nor my name nor where I am from so will you STOP asking me questions I can't answer. The authoruty he said that with amased me. This kid has gutes, he said all this time I had my sword at his neck. He didn't even act like it botherd him. I put more presure on it and he didn't even seme to care. Which in my opinion is quite odd. We need to go see Lupa. Who is Lupa? he asked. She is the goddess of wolves and the ruler of the Haven.

Percy’s POV
So the girl I was talking to was Gwen. When we walked in the gates of The Haven . “wich in my opion was a bad name because it was more of a millotary camp then a haven.” Every one was sword fighting or training.
Then this boywalked up to me and asked “who are you? I do not Know. Then he took out a sword and slashed it at me. As the sword was coming at me time semed to slow down. On instinct I reached up and grabed the sword mid swing. The look on the boy’s face was pricless, he looked shocked and mad at the same time. Well he was galking at me I took his sword out of his hand and had him at sword point before he even relised it. He asked how? Maby befor you go and attack someone you should think first. Gwen was amazed she said how did you do that? I do not know I just did what came natrul. I turnd to the boy who I still had at sword point. What is your name? Bobby he said.

That is all I have for now will try to update soon.

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
If u all want me to post tell me and give me some ideas
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
Will post on Tuesday
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 godoffate1 said…
mischievous
its good start but make it longer chapter
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
smile
Ok I will and thankes for the advice
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
I need ideas
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
pleas feel free to critisize my spelling sukes so tell me please
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
Percy's POV
So the girl I was talking to was Gwen. When we walked in the gates of The H haven.” Every one was sword fighting or training. took out a sword and slashed it at me. As the sword was coming at me tim he was galking at me I took his sword out of his hand and had him at swor you should think first. Gwen was amazed she said how did you do that? I do know I just did what came natrul. I turnd to the boy who I still had at swor What is your name? Bobby he said. That is all I have for now will
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
come on commit plesas
一年多以前 puggyluv17 said…
Good
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
thanks i apreceat it
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
I will and so not worry im a percabeth fan as well just give me a little wile and i will post
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
sorry it is taking me a wille
一年多以前 cApsLock1 said…
yes poost!
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
sick but will latter
一年多以前 cApsLock1 said…
sick
get well soon!
一年多以前 cApsLock1 said…
get well soon! and u dont hv to do percabeth, its up to u!
一年多以前 cApsLock1 said…
okay, the day has come... im leaving for agra and will not be back fr 1 whole week (sniffle) without my laptop (starts bawling) ill miss u guys and keep posting so that when i get back i have a whole page of comments to read and (hopefully) some chps.

dont give up percy2, i know ull make it!
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
here is a preveiew of the next chapter
Gwens POV
that explanes a lot Percy was semingly amazingly skilled but did not remember anything. I also seemed like he had the curse of Acillies. I really needed to get him to Lupa. Lupa ended up finding us. Well who do we have here? Well lupa that is the thing he does not know who he is. What he has amnesa is what it seemes like. Rena take him to the Murcury cabin and let him rest he will be tested.
一年多以前 cApsLock1 said…
post whole chp!
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
I will give me a hour or 2
一年多以前 Percy2 said…
sad
up for adoption do not have time