One 树 爬坡道, 小山 Couples SEASON 6.

oneDIVERSEchic posted on May 22, 2008 at 07:51PM
ANY PREDICITONS?
-WHO DO YOU THINK LUCAS CALLED?
-WHAT'S IN STORE FOR BROOKE, THINK SHE FINALLY GETS HER BABY?
-DOES HAILEY FINISH HER ALBUM?
-WHAT'S IN STORE FOR THE RAVENS?
-DOES NATHAN FINALLY MAKE IT?
-WHAT HAPPENS WITH DAN?

I CAN'T WAIT. I WISH THAT THEY DID BACK TO BACK SEASONS! THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME! I REALLY DO HOPE THAT LUCAS CALLS PEYTON 'CAUSE I HATE LINDSAY. I MEAN COME ON SHE PLAYS TOO MANY GAMES. FIRST SHE WANTS HIM KNOWING HOW HE FEELS ABOUT PEYTON THEN SHE REJECTS HIM 'CAUSE HE REALLY WANTS HER. HE WAITS THEN WHEN HE'S IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS 'DARK STAGE' SHE TELLS HIM SHE WANTS HIM. WHAT'S WITH THAT?

THE DEAL WITH DAN? SOME PART OF ME HOPES THAT HE MAKES IT 'CAUSE JAMIE SEEMS TO MAKE HIM PULL THROUGH ANYTHING. HE SEEMS TO HAVE MADE HIM A BETTER MAN!

NATE? I HOPE THAT ME MAKES IT!
BROOKE? SHE'S BE A GREAT MOM.
PEYTON? I HOPE THAT LUKE CHOOSES YOU!
MOUTH&MILLICENT? DON'T MOVE! STAY AT TREE HILL!
SKILLS? FUNNY GUY! GREAT COACH!
HAILEY? SHE'LL MAKE A GREAT ALBUM!
JAMIE? YOU'RE SUCH A CUTIE. STAY THAT WAY.

One 树 爬坡道, 小山 Couples 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 mcewen_girl said…
Lol..I don't care who Luke calls i'm sick of their Drama...I think Brooke will be a GREAT mom..mouth and mill need to stay..I love Skills so whatever he does is cool....
Haley's album is gonna KICK ASS...so is Nate's b-ball
Jamies is soo cute and sweet and I don't see that changin!!
Naley Always & Forever
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 mcewen_girl said…
Oh..and btw LOVE ur icon....Chair Forever
一年多以前 doyouknow said…
I hope Luke calls Peyton!! That would be whopper!
Nathan will make it thanks to Jamie and q .. Haley's album will be amazing but there will be drama about it taking her away liek a replay of s2 .. Dan survives . Thank God! I love him. Rachel comes back causes more drama with Mouth and Millie .. Who I cannot STAND! They are so irrelevant! I realllllly dislike Mouth at the moment. When did he became such a pain in the ass? Maybe we get to see a bit more of Bevin and Tim? I'd say Brooke gets her baby .. And the doctor. Apparently the finale was Lindsey's last episode .. oooh here comes more drama ..
一年多以前 ElliesOwner said…
I'm like mcewen_girl I don't care who Lucas calls.
I'm excited to hear more songs from Haley, and for Nate to start playing again. BUT I just hope that their family doesn't suffer while they chase after these dreams.
I do think Brooke will make a good mom. Although, I still think she should either just be a foster mom or wait awhile. I don't think Brooke should get Angie back like so many have suggested. I mean seriousely?!? Angie has a real mom, it's not Brooke!
I don't want Dan to die, b/c he is the guy you love to hate. And death is just so permanent, unless your a ghost/vision you can't return.
Anyway those are just a FEW of my thoughts for Season 6.
一年多以前 swmchicklv said…
I think that Lucas needs to call Peyton, Brooke and Chase need to get back together, and Haley and Nathan are perfect just the way they are!!!!
一年多以前 kfrancis08 said…
i think he called brooke in my own opinion they made a good couple she was there for him through hard times and he was there for her through hard times he knows why she wants to adopt and she understands him. they are meant to be i love that peyton has had a major impact of lucas life but who dated him first brooke she is good for him end of story... SHE MAKES HIM HAPPY INSIDE
一年多以前 soccerstarz661 said…
i dont really care about the leyton/brucas/lincus drama i just want to know about naley and jamie!!!
一年多以前 PamHalpert454 said…
I hope its Brooke, but I doubt it.
I know Brooke would be a terrific mom and Haley's music has always been good like Nathans bball skills!