老派尼克国际儿童频道 I have a 问题 for old school nick 粉丝

Aussie_Koala posted on Jul 23, 2007 at 05:20AM
I am just trying to get this straight, do shows like The Amanda Show, Kenan and Kel, All That, and The Nick Cannon Show count as "Old School Nickelodeon?

老派尼克国际儿童频道 15 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 cressida said…
My opinion (which is, of course, just my opinion) is that All That definitely is, Kenan and Kel kinda is, and The Amanda Show and The Nick Cannon Show are not.
一年多以前 tayoaks said…
Cressida said it perfectly. My opinion is exactly the same.
一年多以前 omgyjya said…
Yep, I was thinking the same thing.
The Amanda Show & The Nick Cannon show are definitely not. As for Kenan & Kel it sprung up from All That so you definitely have to count that.
一年多以前 omgyjya said…
Yep, I was thinking the same thing.
The Amanda Show & The Nick Cannon show are definitely not. As for Kenan & Kel it sprung up from All That so you definitely have to count that.
一年多以前 Qeropunk said…
to me... old school nick was stuff like pinwheel, danger mouse, david the gnome, and then the BEST nick show ever YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON TELEVISION... i guess i'm just an old fart.
一年多以前 zeedee892 said…
All That and Kenan and Kel are 100% Old Sk00l Nick, ubt Nick Cannon and The Amanda Show were just before 2000-ish, dubbing them Newer, but definitely older.
一年多以前 mcs31 said…
ditto to all of the above
一年多以前 Artie said…
I have to agree with qeropunk. to me keenan and kel, all that, the amanda show and others similar were the downfall of nick.
一年多以前 GhastlyGrinner said…
Any show that aired before 1998-1999 is concidered Old School, in my opinion. So definetly the original All That and Kenan & Kel.
一年多以前 Soccercutie18 said…
My opinion is yes.
一年多以前 kittycatlily said…
smile
I used to watch nick everyday.I miss those tv shows of the 90´s.Salute Your Shorts,Clarissa Explains It ALL,All That,Kenan & Kel,The Adventures Of Pete & Pete,Are You Afraid Of The Dark? and Hey Dude.Nick in the 90´s were the best.Better than now.
一年多以前 jupiter88 said…
In my opinion OSN is from the Pinwheel days (mid to late 80's) to the 90's Nick (1990 -1998). The Golden Years were in the 90's. Anything from '99 and beyond was a lost cause.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ddboy29 said…
smile
I say any Nickelodeon TV show before 2004 is a classic. I hope Nickelodeon creates a channel that only airs their programs from 1979-2004.
一年多以前 crawfovn said…
heart
Technically,shows that aired from the early 1980's to around 1995 are what is considered old school nick. Kenan and Kel and All That do fit in with Old School Nick. Other shows include Rugrats, Doug (Yes it ORIGINALLY aired on Nickelodeon), Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare, Eureka's Castle, Salute Your Shorts Clarissa Explains It All, Ren and Stempy, Are You Afraid of the Dark, The Secret World of Alex Mack, Hey Dude...are examples of old school Nick that I grew up with. It was great to be a kid in the 1990's (I was born in 1986).
一年多以前 dpaisita97 said…
sad
U lucky bastards (not insulting)! U guys grew up with these while i had to search 4 them all over the internet for atleast some little bit of enjoyment. I wish i was born in the 80s instead of 1997