老派尼克国际儿童频道 What's your 最喜爱的 "Old School Nickelodeon" Show?

cressida posted on Apr 16, 2007 at 09:35AM
So many to choose from:

-Hey Dude
-Secret World of Alex Mack
-Are You Afraid of the Dark?
-Ren & Stimpy
-Aah! Real Monsters
-All That
-The Adventures of Pete & Pete
-Clarissa Explains in All
-Legends of the Hidden Temple
-Guts
-Double Dare
-Salute Your Shorts
-Hey Arnold!
...and so many more. Which one is your favorite though?

Mine is "The Adventures of Pete & Pete". Great then, and has aged well (I can re-watch it without sometimes cringing). Just the concept of two brothers with the same name, the younger brother with a tattoo, mom with a metal plate in her head...great!

老派尼克国际儿童频道 104 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 104

一年多以前 ilovemichael said…
mine is are you afraid of the dark and all that
一年多以前 ciaran said…
mine is sister sister and kenan & kel and sabrina the teenage witch
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 rrocknat said…
mine is kenan and kel
一年多以前 girlinred said…
remember peewees playhouse!?
一年多以前 megloveskyle said…
why isn't there any wild and crazy kids?? that was awesome!!!
一年多以前 ali22 said…
i liked sabrina the teenage witch :)
一年多以前 sugar_charm_24 said…
I love A LOT of the shows back then!

'Clarissa Explains It All' tops my list. Then, there's 'The Amanda Show'(if that's old school...), 'Kenan and Kel' and so on!
一年多以前 pattle said…
Kenan and Kel was the best in my opinion! Watched whenever it was on, Sabrina would be second.
一年多以前 Jack4Scrubs said…
I can't believe I'm the first to say Hey Arnold!!!!!!,
一年多以前 pattle said…
Christ, i totally forgot about Hey Arnold!
Hey Arnold without a doubt lol!
一年多以前 Phoenix315 said…
I like them all! I really liked Are You Afraid of the Dark and All That. There is also one on Saturday that i liked but i can't remember it's name. It had a special slime chair that would sometimes throw pies and sometimes that would have to do whatever was written on a notecard on their forehead.
一年多以前 megloveskyle said…
The show you are talking about is called What Would You Do? Marc Summers(I think that's his last name) hosted that and Double Dare.
一年多以前 msmelanie1 said…
Wild and Crazy kids, Double Dare and my all time favorite You Can't Do That On Television
一年多以前 Smoothie1 said…
I can't believe no one has mentioned Rocko's Modern Life! I loved that show sooo much!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 meeee said…
Kenan&Kel,Clarissa,Doug,Hey Arnold,Rocko's modern life,Ren&Stimpy in that order.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 missfoxykitty07 said…
Are you afraid of the dark, legends of the hidden temple, and Rocko's modern life were my favorites. I miss those shows. Going down memory lane..
Oh I agree with you Smoothie. Rocko was my all time favorite. My mom hated that show because she said it was gross. I thought that Mr. and Mrs. Bighead were hilarious..horny toads!
一年多以前 camron15 said…
salute your shorts!!!,, or FIFTEEN yall remember that?
一年多以前 Shortylin said…
Are You Afraid of the Dark? was definitely the best, followed closely by Salute Your Shorts. Anyone else remember GUTS?
一年多以前 Shortylin said…
oh and Doug, definitely Doug. Came right after Rugrats. :)
一年多以前 beachybets87 said…
hey dude. mmmmm
hey dude..remember that, salute your shorts was weird but I still loved it. I remember GUTS but I dont remember fifteen??
一年多以前 piperpayton22 said…
peewees playhouse all that amanda show
those are the ones i remember cuz i dont have nick on my tv
一年多以前 hydriade said…
Sabrina, Rugrats, Kenan & Kel & 'Brothers Garcia' (If that counts as old school - one of the best Nickelodeon shows EVER, I think)

EDIT: Ooh, and 'Sister, Sister'...mostly the first episodes
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Qeropunk said…
uhhh... fifteen was awesome! so was you can't do that on television. the world of david the gnome, and rocko's modern life and pete and pete were great too.
一年多以前 kateliness2 said…
I liked Brothers Garcia too.
I also liked Sister Sister.
But my favorite is... Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Edit: Sabrina too.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Storn said…
Sabrina
Hey arnold
Amanda bynes show (don't know if that is old school)

all that
Drake and Josh (don't know if that is old school)
Rugrats

一年多以前 Doctor_Jan_Itor said…
If I had to pick just one I'd have to go with Doug. It is by far one of the best cartoons haha.
一年多以前 nonames said…
sooooooooo many good ones!
一年多以前 ilovemichael said…
oh yeah i forgot kenan and kel
一年多以前 Dada said…
Kenan and Kel
一年多以前 kiaya91 said…
Are You Afraid of The Dark
一年多以前 wnicholas76 said…
I'm definitely a die-hard fan of this, my favorite Old School Nickelodeon show: Finders Keepers -- both the Wesley Eure (1987-1988) and Larry Toffler (1988-1989) versions!
一年多以前 shane-fow said…
I dont believe that someone hasnt mentioned alex mack yet...definitely my favourite!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 dustfinger said…
Sabrina the Teenage Witch and All that
一年多以前 dragonrider said…
Invader Zim is the best
一年多以前 beats said…
Aah! Real Monsters and Doug :)
一年多以前 RyaPapaya said…
how could you even choose i couldnt every thing from the 90's rocked (mostly everything!)
一年多以前 Katie-danimal said…
-Hey Arnold!
-rocko's modern life
I LOVE ALL THAT!
一年多以前 Magen426 said…
I loved watching Gullah Gullah island steve blues clues and little bear with my neices and nephews!
一年多以前 Magen426 said…
What about the mystery files of shelby woo!
一年多以前 twilight_23 said…
rugrats, clarissa explains it all, hey arnold, and are you afraid of the dark are my favorites, i wish they would still play them!
一年多以前 donkeykong said…
i like the rugrats and Hey Arnold!!! but what about rocket power too!! i loved that show!
一年多以前 gama247 said…
cool
Rocos modern life and Kablam if thats old school good timez
一年多以前 Mallory101 said…
My Faves are Kenan Kel (Good Bruger),Sabrina the Teenage Witch,Sister Sister and Legends of the Hidden Temple
一年多以前 Faz said…
sister,link n sabrina n are you afraid of the dark!
一年多以前 TDI_Angel said…
angelic
Rugrats (but All Grown Up sucked), KABLAM, Kenan & Kel, & Double Dare.
I was once on the Internet (years ago) and a girl said "Rugrats is getting old". Well, I bet she loves the crappy "Penguins of Madagascar" now, huh?
一年多以前 TDI_Angel said…
I forgot the movie Good Burger! "Welcome to the Good Buger home of the Good Burger, van I take your order?" :)
一年多以前 gcchrissi92 said…
rugrats, all that, afraid of the dark, rocko's modern life, doug, hey arnold, wild thornberrys, angry beavers, ren and stempy, real monsters. I loved old school Nickelodeon
一年多以前 ChiffaniChan said…
Alot but mostly Hey Arnold