音乐 THE SONG GAME!! XD

Aphrodite100 posted on May 17, 2012 at 04:54PM
Hellooo my fellow peeps :D

This is Aphrodite100, some of you may know me, some might not...eh, let's get started with this game!

So, I just wanted to post this before I left cuz I thought it would be fun to play... :D

So here's the rules:
1. NO Rihanna. My parents think her music isn't good for me to listen to, and since I'm going to be playing this game for a little bit, I don't want any of her music here.
2. NO Chris Brown. Same reason why there's no Rihanna.
3. The person who guesses the song correctly gets the next turn. If nobody can guess the song within a day, then the person who posted the song gets to go again!
4. I know some of you might like Justin Bieber (idk how to spell his last name, but eh, oh well), but a lot of people might not. So sorry for you JB fans out there, but no JB please.
5. NO Rebecca Black. Please 0_0
6. Make sure the songs you put in are appropriate for kids. idk if any of you are older than 15 or something, but please just put in pop music. No hard rock, metal, ect. Please just put in music that's either pop or country. Thank you.
7. HAVE FUN!!

So, I'll go first, then the person who guesses my song will go next. Sound like a deal? Good :D

Oh, and the lyrics in your song may be from what ever part of the song you want it to be.

Can we fall,
One more time?
Stop the tape,
And rewind.
Oh and if you walk away,
I know I'll fade,
'Cause there is nobody else.

kk, so the game starts NOW!! *cue applause* XD
last edited on May 17, 2012 at 05:00PM

音乐 37 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...