音乐 Just My Opinion, But...

AeroMCRmyTodd17 posted on Jan 03, 2012 at 03:34AM
Okay, so, you know how everyone's gonna say, "my music is the best?" ? Well, okay. You're gonna hear this from everyone. Here's just my opinion. Sorry if it offends anyone. Feel free to enlighten me. I guess I'm just in a ranty mood.

So, rap/hip-hop. I honestly can't tell the difference between the two. Also, I can almost never understand what they are saying. I recall watching a documentary on one of the two (though I don't remember which) and around the first songs were stolen beats from The Police.

Pop. Honestly, I've heard some songs I like. But that's because they aren't auto-tuned off the wazoo! Like, I like Maroon 5, Lady Gaga, Jason Mraz (sp?) people like that. Not Ke$ha, Justin Bieber (bleh.), the Black Eyed Peas, noooo.

Country. Okay, I have heard so much. My mom listens to it. Now, alright, I like some country like the Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, etc. However, some songs just... The accents give me head aches, the lyrics are terrible... All they seem to be about is how their girlfriend doesn't love them anymore so their gonna drink all the problems away.

Rock. THIS is my genre right here! I especially favour the old stuff, like Aerosmith, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, etc. It just sounds the best to me, and (my main obsession with the 70's) its just the real outbreak of actual music. And I'm also obsessed with the clothing.

Oldies. I guess they call the 80's this? Eh. I feel old. I'm over here listening to The Beatles... I do enjoy the 80's, though. Music as well as fashion. It's amazing.

Heavy metal. ... Okay, I DO like heavy metal, however, its not my favourite. I grew up with my big brothers listening to Cannibal Corpse, Black Sabbath, Anthrax, Smashing Pumpkins, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, etc.

Not even sure. Dunno where these go. BUT! Black Veil Brides. Avenged Sevenfold (used to be better). Those types. I dunno. I just know that BVB especially gets tons of posers -.- I personally only like the older stuff by them.

音乐 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Pinnipedi said…
I agree with a lot of these.

Rap/hip-hop- hate it. End of conversation.
Pop- agreed, but I don't listen to the artists you listen to. I've been meaning to listen to Jason Mraz. I like Lady Gaga's song "Shallow" that she did with Bradley Cooper for "A Star is Born," but I'm never going to listen to her old stuff because even if she can sing, a lot of her music/ her image is just crazy. Auto tune has its uses but overall it was such a bad and counterproductive invention- it's not like all the famous singers were off key all the time before it. In fact they were better, now we get stars who can't really sing and sound the same and robotic and effected. This is coming from a singer who sometimes sings off key! I'll only like a pop song if it's actually a good song, has a singer that can actually sing and while I like a few songs with electronic instrumentation I usually much prefer real instruments!
Country- I don't agree with you on this one. I much prefer traditional country to Taylor Swift. I haven't listened to much of it but I like what I've heard.
Rock- it was real music. Like in the good old days. Although I can't handle too intense, it's a genre I have a lot of respect for.
Oldies- Yes, the good old days, when good music actually made the charts... I LOVE the Beatles! I haven't listened to much 80s but I do like Tracy Chapman.
Heavy metal- I'm sorry... I actually hate heavy metal.

There were several genres you didn't include.