精灵高中 /~*Camp Spookie *~\

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Jun 01, 2012 at 12:27AM
/~*Camp Spookie *~\ RP

Welcome to Camp Spookie a usually fun place for kiddy ghouls and boys to vacation at over summer vacation with their epic camp counselors. 

This year though something is changing and creeping around Camp Spookie just taking everyone and leaving nothing as clues to find them.

With all the drama between our favorite Monster High Characters as counselors can they solve this mystery before everything goes out of order and everything goes missing or will thy be too caught up In their romances and fights to notice... Will Camp ever be the same?

~~~

Hello everyone out there as you can tell ... This is obviously a new RP that I made called Camp Spookie , so here is pretty much the simple description of it 

Okay in this one the Guys And Ghouls are going to be counselors at a camp for younger monsters called Camp Spookie. 

But when some weird  things start happening at Camp can they figure out what is happening or will they even survive their Un-lifes.
~~~

Rules ~
-Canon Characters only (Besides small children if need that are attending camp )

-No Random Outburst , yes confessions are okay but not stuff like -Draculaura smeared popcorn on the giant butt of an elephant In Ireland ... No ... not acceptable.

- Have Fun , No RP is great without having some Fun :D

Invited ~ HelloKitty_Love

Here is a list of characters you may ask to join and play them if they are not taken :)

Girl  Counselors

Frankie Stein ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
 Clawdeen Wolf ~  xMiss-IceQueenx
 Draculaura  Vike ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
 Cleo de Nile ~ HelloKitty_Love
Ghoulia Yelps ~ 
 Lagoona Blue ~ HelloKitty_Love
Abbey Bominable ~ xMiss-IceQueenx 
Spectra Vondergeist ~HelloKitty_Love
 Operetta Phantom ~ 
Howleen Wolf ~  
Toralei Stripe ~  xMiss-IceQueenx 
Meowlody Feline ~ HelloKitty_Love
Purrsephone Feline ~ HelloKitty_Love
CA Cupid ~ xMiss-IceQueenx 
Robecca Steam ~ xMiss-IceQueenx 
 Rochelle Goyle ~HelloKitty_Love
Venus McFlytrap ~ HelloKitty_Love

Guy  Counselors
 Deuce Gorgon ~  
Clawd Wolf ~ xMiss-IceQueenx 
 Jackson Jekyll/ Holt Hyde ~xMiss-IceQueenx 
Gillington 'Gil' Webber ~ xMiss-IceQueenx 
Heath Burns ~ HelloKitty_Love
InvisiBilly ~ HelloKitty_Love
Romulus ~ HelloKitty_Love
Valentine Pire~ 

~~~

{Every Character has to be in charge of something whether it be a cabin which two people can be in charge of (and yes I do allow girls to be in charge of little boys cabins or boys to be in charge of the little girls cabins because they do not sleep with the children and I guess I really do not care either if they share a consolers cabin either ...I guess because I have done that once )    or something such as the art class at camp :D }

List of Cabins ~ 

Girls

Tombstone~Frankie Stein, Lagoona Blue , Cleo de Nile, Abbey Bomidable 

Coffin~Venus Mcflytrap ,Spectra Vondergiest , Robecca Steam, Clawdeen Wolf 

Gargoyle~C.A Cupid , Rochelle Goyle , Dracualaura, 

Fang~ Toralei  Stripe , Meowlody Feline ,Purrsephone Feline, 

Boys

Bone~Clawd , 

Graveyard~Gil, 

Haunted~

List Of Classes/Other Things~

Art~Draculaura 

Outdoor Activites~Abbey Bomidable

Ordering Camp To Schedule~Clawdeen Wolf 

Scheduling~ Cleo de Nile 

Math~Jackson 

Sports~Clawd Wolf 

Down-Time Activities~Holt, 

Campfire~Heath Burns 

Swimming~Gil, 

Horseback Riding~Venus Mcflytrap 

Writing/Newspaper~Spectra Vondergiest 

Science~Robecca Steam 

{You can make up one also for your character }
~~~
Counselors Cabins (Each Holds 6 monsters except for one which has to have 7)

1~Frankie, Robeeca, Gil, Venus, Lagoona 

2~Abbey, C.A, Jackson/Holt, Cleo, Rochelle, Heath 

3~Clawdeen, Draculaura , Spectra, InvisiBilly 

4~ Toralei, Clawd, Meowlody , Purrsephone , Romulus 

~~~

Layout of Camp 

The Camp includes these facilities ...

Cabins for Campers

Cabins for Consolers

Mess Hall

Stables

Sports Fields 

Three Different Shower Houses (One for Consolers , one for girl campers , one for boy campers.)

A Room For Indoor Classes Held

Recreation Hall

Campfire Ring 

All Different Trails 

Rock Climbing Place/ Challenge Outdoor Activities Arena  

~~~

Think That is it so Have fun RPing and I will post the starting post.

Starting Post~ 

Frankie beamed sparking slightly as she stepped off of the bus arriving at Camp Spookie.  She could not wait to get started on her new counselor job.  She swung her bag over her back as she looked around breathing it in 

"This is going to be voltage " she beamed.

~~~

Clawdeen smirked getting off of the bus and smoothing her purple skirt. Sure she knew they would all have to change into the greenish gray shorts and the Camp Spookie logo shirt but she at least liked to look fashionable for a while.  She ran towards the side of the bus to get the rest of her luggage and then she needed to organize everyone.

~~~

Jackson smiled as he finally breathed in the fresh air when gettig off of the bus. 

He was so happy that he could share his talents with the small children that would be there.  He smiled as he looked around at the camp he would soon grace with his talents.

~~~

Abbey stepped off the bus studying the camp ground. She looked at the trees and the woodland type scene that she had never seen before. She gave a small smile as she looked around at her fellow classmates around her . She then stood with everyone waiting for Clawdeen to announce rooms. 

~Begin~ 
last edited on Aug 04, 2012 at 02:22AM

精灵高中 32 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...