精灵高中 ^*\\ Galaxy Ghouls //*^ {Role~Play}

HelloKitty_Love posted on May 19, 2012 at 04:54PM
^*// Present day in our very own galaxy,there was a certain school that stood out from the rest. They accepted everyone's freaky flaws, a very independent, confident, and peaceful school it was. Monster High will never be the same after this.... Frankie Stein and her friends from Monster High will go to the unknown realms of space in search of freindship, compromise, and acceptance.\\*^

Hi! :D This is a new RP as you can tell. There are so many different role-plays like a normal school theme, taking a trip to a foreign country, spies getting caught up in romance, even getting lost at sea! But I went above and beyond, up up and away, into *Outer space*
~~~~~~~~~~
Rules:
- Canon, (With the exception of the alien people)
- No random blurt outs (I don't care if characters fall into romance, i just don't want "Cleo flew over a rainbow, riding on a magic sugar Llama.") No, just no.
- Have fun! ^_^

Invited:
xMiss-IceQueenx

Here's a list, you can choose as many as you want as long as they aren't already selected.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The ghouls of Monster High
- Frankie Stein ~ xMiss-IceQueen
- Clawdeen Wolf ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
- Draculaura ~
- Cleo de Nile ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Ghoulia Yelps ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Lagoona Blue ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Abbey Bominable ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
- Spectra Vondergeist ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Operetta Phantom ~
- Howleen Wolf ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Toralei Stripe ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
- Meowlody Feline ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Purrsephone Feline ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Nefera de Nile ~
- CA Cupid ~
- Robecca Steam ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
- Rochelle Goyle ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Venus McFlytrap ~
- Gorey FangTell ~

Guys of Monster High
- Deuce Gorgon ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Clawd Wolf ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
- Jackson Jekyll/ Holt Hyde ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
- Gillington 'Gil' Webber ~
- Heath Burns ~ HelloKitty_Love
- InvisiBilly ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Slow-Mo ~
- Romulus ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Bram DeVein ~ xMiss-IceQueenx

Info: So there's a school in the galaxy that is the complete opposite of Monster High. So the students go to the Orion Nebula in search of the school to show them to express their flaws. They go ahead and meet an undercover boy band whom want to live a normal life, and thats where the MH students come in.

*Every character will have a special talent/motive, a little secret, a crush/boyfriend/girlfriend, and a freaky flaw. (All up to player.)*

**Ask before randomly jumping in and joining**

Starting post~
Spectra and Ghoulia were looking up things on Boo-gle for their essay on self awareness. Until Ghoulia found something about a school where everyone is perfect. Of course Spectra couldn't resist holding back so she blogged it on The Ghostly Gossip.
~~
Cleo grabbed her ringing iCoffin, yet another update from Spectra's little blog. "Perfect people? What? This doesnt make any sense, if i'm not perfect then who is?" she asked herself quietly as she sat at the creepateria table alone.
~~
Heath and Deuce were researching astronomy topics for Mr. Hack's class. "Aww come on man do we really have to work on this, I mean Hack is like the worst teacher ever." Heath whined, Deuce rolled his eyes "Of course we do, so i'll just do all the work on the Nebula project and you can just leave.". "What's a nebula exactly?" Heath asked confused, "My point exactly." Deuce muttered.
last edited on May 19, 2012 at 07:17PM

精灵高中 47 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 HelloKitty_Love said…
{New roleplay :D, waits for replies XP }
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 xMiss-IceQueenx said…
(Hey :) Can I please have Toralei , Abbey, Clawdeen , Frankie, Robecca , Jackson/Holt, and Bram, and Clawd ?
{ Hello! :D characters accepted}
(Okay :) Thanks so Much!)

Frankie and Clawdeen sat near a computer as Frankie tapped her green fingers against the table of the creepteria. "Clawdeen why is this project for Mr. Hack taking so long" she complained "all we have to do is look up some stars right pick one and write about it" she said rolling her one green and one blue eye in annoyance. Clawdeen sighed "It's not that easy Frankie I need to first-" Frankie cut her off as she leaned her head sideways confused looking at Cleo sitting alone " I wonder what has her bandages in a twist" Clawdeen said now staring at the mummy at the table still alone. "Maybe we should talk to her " Frankie suggested looking at Clawdeen as she shook her head "Nah you go ahead" she said turning back to the computer as Frankie shrugged and skipped over to Cleo.

"Hey Cleo" Frankie said putting on a big smile "Is there something wrong?" she asked her taking a seat beside her.
~~~
Abbey was looking around the library in and out of the rows of shelves and books hoping to actually find something useful for her project . She sighed out of exhaustion and not finding anything for her self awareness project that she despratley needed. "Curse rules that only allow one Internet source" she growled . She noticed a few students around her as she quickly hoped she did not attract any attention to herself. "So much for thinking strong and do without partner" she sighed placing the book she had in her hand back.
~~~
Clawd smiled as he forgot about his project due and was instead shooting casketball in the gym out of boredness. He had completely terminated even the though of anything due and was just focused one his game.
Cleo took a slight glance up from her iCoffin, " Oh it's just you Frankie." She said relieved " And the new update on the Ghostly Gossip seems a bit odd." She sighed biting her lip. " something about a perfect person, but i don't see how that's possible." She explained confused " Even in not perfect but apparently there's someone else who is."
~~
Rochelle reached up for a book that was way high up in the shelf, "Hmmm why can i not seem to reach this book up here." She sighed giving up as she sat down on a lower shelf. "I guess that i may have to go ahead and use the internet then." She shrugged pulling out her iCoffin brand laptop.
~~
Howleen walked into the gym with the biggest, and most devious grin across her little face. " Hey Clawd, forgetting about your little project know aren't you?" She smirked taking away his casketball.
"A perfect person" Frankie said raising her brow in curiosity "Of course there is no such thing I mean we all have our flaws right ?" she said to Cleo dumbfounded as she was. "I think Spectra has some chains lose" she chuckled letting out a small spark.
~~~
Abbey noticed Rochelle struggling to get a book on the top shelf as she gave a small smile and picked it up for the ghoul handing it down to her. "Need Help?" Abbey asked her smirking giving a small chuckle as she handed the book the her.
~~~
"Howleen not funny" Clawd said rolling his eyes and taking his ball back from his short sister. "and what project?" he asked her rolling his eyes still forgetting.
" Yes, a perfect person, or monster or something." Cleo nodded still confused "i thought so but this just really has me thinking a bit." She sighed " but i really hope Spectra has gotten everything wrong as usual." Cleo said rolling her eyes slightly.
~~
Rochelle beamed grabbing the book that Abbey handed to her "umm i am very.. how do they say? Thank you i think?" She said with a confused smile. "I actually did need help at the moment, many thanks to you, Abbey it is?" She asked looking up at the tall yeti.
~~
" Really big brother? Because i find it hilarious." Howleen giggled letting him take the ball. " You know, the project for Hack." She rolled her rights back reminding him, " Don'ttell me you forgot about it."
Frankie nodded "Yes she usually is a bit off anyway" she said laughing "and I am sure no one is more of a perfect person than the queen of Monster High" she said smiling and patting Cleo on the back.
~~~
Abbey nodded studying the gargoyle's accent. "Um Yes , That is it " Abbey said smiling "You Welcome" she told her. "And Yes name , Abbey" she said with her Russian accent still thick in her dialoge. "and many thanks back to you to" she told her "It be Rochelle no?" she asked the short gargoyle ghoul.
~~~
"There was a project in Hacks?" Clawd asked Howleen in disbelief "Holy shit I do forgot" he said in a panic "Why did you not do this earlier?". He asks her confused .
~~~
Clawdeen sat alone now still working on her and Frankie's project seeing that the ghoul was having an amazing time just talking to Cleo as she let out a sigh. " Of course the social butterfly would leave me with a the work."
~~~
Toralei smirked walking around as she noticed Deuce and Heath's little argument, she slightly chuckled as she walked over deviously grinning. "You two boys need any help" she asked them letting out a small purr as she let her hand gently graze Deuce's shouler leaning over the two.
Cleo giggled " Yes but she can make an interesting story out of the little detail she does get." She said nodding " And thank you, i am pretty perfect besides my only small flaw that i seem to have." She smirked proudly. " But shouldn't you be back with Clawdeen?" She asked pointing to the lonely wolf.
~~
Rochelle sighed letting out a relieved smile " Oh thank you, i just cannot seem to understand most words here." She giggled nervously. " Yes, many thanks to you once again." She said with her bright pink eyes sparkling. " Okay, i now know what you are called Abbey." Rochelle repeated the name trying to remember " Very welcomed you are." She gave her a slight nod " Yes. That is what i am called, Rochelle."
~~
" Yes you big idiot." Howleen rolled her eyes " And i know you'd forget, that's exactly why i reminded you at the last minute." She smirked "I kind of paired with someone else but i have her doing all of the work for us."
~~
Lagoona took a glance over at Clawdeen noticing she was now alone. " Hey gill, what's shakin' over here?" She asked curiously in her Australian accentv peeking over at the laptop. " I'm guessing it has to do something with the project right?"
~~
Deuce rolled his eyes shaking her hand off " No we're fine here. Right Heath?" He turned to his flaming friend, " No we could definitively use some help from you." Heath smirked giving the were- cat a wink.
last edited 一年多以前
"I know if you put them together you would get a great fictional story book"Frankie giggled "and You are always welcome Cleo". Frankie shrugged " I am sure Clawdeen is fine". She said seeing Lagoona with her.
~~~
Abbey smiled slightly giggling back "Yes neither can I understand most words here" she said nodding. "and yes name is Abbey" she said proudly "and Thank you for welcoming " Abbey chuckled "and okay your name Rochelle" she said nodding .
~~~
"Awww Great Thanks a bunch Howleen" Clawd growled sarcastically "and who would do all the work for you?" he asked her slightly scoffing.
~~~
Clawdeen nodded "Yeah, it is like so much of a hastle" she said growling "and I can not believe when Hack wants this thing due" she said sighing "He is like the worst" .
~~~
Toralei rolled her eyes disgusted backing away from Heath but then thought about it as she would be staying with Deuce. "Well apparently to your friend you do my help. " she said smirking as she laid her hand back down on his shoulder.
Cleo nodded "I think that's exactly what she wants us to assume." She said thinking " And thanks Frankie, you can be a great friend." She smiled warmly up at her. " And your right, she does look okay, not to mention that she looks like very busy right now with her work."
~~
Rochelle nodded " Yes i am very glad that i have found another who can think the same." She said beaming " It is the slang that i find mostly tough for me." She sighed. " And your welcoming is very much accepted to me." She nodded " Yes, name is Rochelle. Rochelle Goyle." She stated proudly.
~~
" You are very welcome." Howleen smirked catching his sarcasm. " And i asked your little friend Rom, if we could be partners but he called me anything. So then some gargoyle offered to help and i gladly accepted."
~~
Lagoona rolled her eyes "I know how it is, i don't understand why he gives us a tough project of of nowhere." She sighed sympathizing with her. " Is awful how he expects teenagers to finish this while project by Friday." She nodded " He is terrible, not to mention that he treats our froggy friends like lab experiments."
~~
" Well he needs help, mostly professional help, but i don't." Deuce told her firmly " And please get your hand off of me. Cleo's still mad at me from our last misunderstanding." He sighed taking her hand of again.

Heath immediately grabbed Toralei's hand " So you know that I'm single ay the moment hot stuff." He smirked putting his arm around her. " So why don't we leave Deuce alone here, and go into the janitors closet for a little makeout session."
Frankie sparked nodding "I am sure of it" she said determinated "and Your Welcome Cleo you are a great friend also"she beamed "Yeah she seems fine I think I was annoying her anyway" she sighed.
~~~
Abbey nodded "Me too " she said smiling "Slang is hard because I used to not talk much in mountains " she explained biting her lip. "Where you from " she asked Rochelle curious at her name.
~~~
"Hey is Romulus still taken as a partner" Clawd asked Howleen smirking "because I am pretty sure we come up with something quick."
~~~
" I know I just want to shove it all up his ass" Clawdeen grolwed "Except for the frogs" she chuckled to Lagoona "Those can be saved."
~~~
Toralei rolled her eyes and removed her hand from Heath. "Um No Thanks" she said narrowing her eyes scooting away from him .
Cleo shrugged " Well whatever the case may be, that ghoul always has everyone wrapped around her ghastly little finger." She said with a slight cringe. Cleo flashed Frankie a small smile " Well i royally thank you, for the few compliments I've received from you. I truly appreciate them." She told her beaming " And everyone can be annoying at times, just don't take it the wrong way."
~~
Rochelle smiled nodded "It is making much more easy for me now." She told Abbey " So you come from mountains, that is what i am understanding." She asked with a shy look. " Oh me? I come from Scaris, France." She told her " You have hear much about it no?"
~~
" No i don't think so." Howleen shrugged " But he might blow off his partner just to hang around with you." She told him rolling her eyes. " Yeah and I'm like so sure that you can finish a project that you totally forgot about."
~~
" Well isn't that just a bit to far?" Lagoona asked with her eyes widening "I mean he is an arsehole bit that is too much to take in." . "And yes of course my fellow froggy shall be saved." She said beaming " That would be the right thing to do.
~~
Heath rolled his eyes "Aww come on baby, don't you just want to go ahead and fool around with someone?" He asked her smirking. " Because there's some guy who would so go ahead and do you in the bathroom right here, right now." He chucked darkly.
last edited 一年多以前
"Its just insane how she does it" Frankie said shaking her head slightly chuckling. "I am very welcome that you except my complements even with me being only 15 day old" Frankie chuckled " and I am glad you are okay with my many flaws " she said smiling.
~~~
"Yes especially when others explain" Abbey said nodding to Rochelle "and I do come from mountains yes" she giggled "I have her some about this Scaris place but not much , since I do not get out from village much " she explained.
~~~
"Great so I should really get to finding him" Clawd said smirking "Have you seen Rom anywhere?" he asked Howleen wondering tilting his head like a confused puppy.
~~~
"Well I really do not know" Clawdeen said still annoyed " I just hate it how he think we can get such things done" she sighed "Impossible" . She growled once more. "But yes I would always save the frogs for you" she giggled nodding.
~~~
"Heath , I would never in all of my nine lives do you" Toralei hissed rolling her bright green eyes. "So just keep on stalking the weird new girl and get off of me" she said firmly " and what guy would even think about that would be dead" she smirked showing the fire-elemental her sharp claws.
" Yeah, it's almost like she has some mind control motive on her little blog." Cleo nodded laughing along " Well i kind of love receiving compliments from all of my well behaved little friends." She smiled patting Frankie's back. "15 days or even millions of years old, compliments are what they are." She grinned "Everyone has their freaky flaws, except for this so called perfect being." She sneered throwing her iCoffin across the creepateria.
~~
" When they help with my speech it is giving me a very much warm feelings." Rochelle said smiling " Oh the mountains, i have heard few stories from my papa about there." She sighed starting to feel homesick. " Yes sometimes i miss home, and i feel like leaving.". " Abbey may i ask quick question? Do you ever feel like running back home, no matter how much others help, just going back that feeling?"
~~
" Wow you want to go ahead to find your friend to finish a project you haven't even started on, either your the dumbest brother ever or your determined as always." Howleen giggled playfully smiling up at her brother. " Besides that i think i saw him heading over to the creepateria, or just lingering around as always." She told him rolling her eyes.
~~
" Is whatever you think mate." Lagoona shrugged giving her a part on the back " Ne too but, i guess he has a way different perspectiveoff how we think." She said thinking " Never say if anything's impossible, i mean have you even tried?". "Aww well thanks verymuch, the frogs and i totally appreciate it." She smiled back.
~~
" Are you sure, cause you don't have to be shy to admit it baby." Heath grinned, letting his eyes wander around her body " And which new girl? Abbey, Frankie, Rochelle?" He asked listening them off. " By that standard then I'll tell you right now that Deuce was like the guy thinking about it." He said nervously lying.
Frankie giggled nodding "Yes mind control exactly" she chuckled to Cleo "and well Thanks for accepting them Cleo" she giggled sparking "I know we do and it perfect" . Frankie's eyes widened as she saw Cleo's iCoffin thrown across the room "Cleo How much did that cost" she asked her.
~~~
"Yes it helps me understand and feel better also" Abbey beamed nodding to Rochelle "and He has that is quite amazing." "And to your question , yes I do get urges but Headmistress let's me trek up mountain and visit home when possible , but I do like Monster High a lot"
~~~
"I think I will be the second option "Clawd chuckled "and great I guess I am heading to the creepateira now" . He then through his ball back into the rack smirking grabbing his stuff wading for the door of the gym.
~~~
"Well thanks Lagoona for accepting my ass of a personality " Clawdeen chuckled "and I think we do but we are still best ghouls"she giggled "And I am not really sure".she sighed " I have 3 pages so far " she told her "Why must it be so long" she sighed again her wolf ears drupping . "And I am glad for you anad the frogs" she chuckled.
~~~
"I am positive" Toralei hissed again as she swatted his face with her paw and claws seeing that he was checking her out. Then she sighed " Heath , which one do you think you see all day and almost walked into the ghouls bathroom stalking her" she chuckled smirking "and your lying Heath" she said deviously "But you did make the right choice by saying Deuce " she said giving a small wink towards the snake-headed guy.
Cleo playfully rolled her eyes "Yeah, and everyone has been affected by it. Very powerful mind control that little ghoul has." she laughed "And I would so accept complinents any day, especially after reading that stupid post." she muttered. "Nothings ever perfect in anyones un-life, let alone mine." she said chuckling "And I have no idea." Cleo cringed "But thats like the second iCoffin I broke, father is going to be so mad when he comes back from Egypt."
~~
"Very much, many people here are kind and they make me feel very welcomed." Rochelle nodded agreeing "Yes Papa has visit many new places, sometime I miss him very much but then I remind myself that he is always there." she smiled looking down clutching her necklace. "Sometimes I wish that I could just go off and to back to Scaris like that, but I cannot as for I will not be able to walk there." she sighed "Monster High is a very welcoming place, I may want to stay here for a while."
~~
"Of course you would, conceited as always." Howleen chuckled rolling her hazel eyes. "I thought you would, now hurry so you can fail this thing already." she smirked as she grabbed the ball "Later bro." she waved playing around and dribbling the ball.
~~
"Of course dear, everyone can get a bit hasty and pissed at times." Lagoona assured Clawdeen "And I may have to agree with you on that one mate." she chuckled nudging her "Im not sure either, it's just complicated." she nodded agreeing. "Three pages isn't so bad, I mean your like halfway there. I guess, but this project is like really hard." she sighed patting Clawdeen's back. "The frogs and I are very happy." she laughed smiling cheekily.
~~
"okay okay I get that your positive.l Heath rolled his eyes, "But what the fuck Toralei, look at me." he groaned putting his hand over his cheek feeling the blood drip. Heath smirked thinking about it "Oh I know who you mean." he chuckled thinking about Abbey "Now thats a pretty nice one.". "Im not lying at all, I'm just over exaggerating and all." he sneered "And the only reason why your saying that is because you have like a crush on Deuce." Heath said rolling his eyes at the were-cat.

"You both need to stop, this is getting out of hand now." Deuce stood up noticing Heath's bloody cheek, "And have you both forgot that I have a small advantedge over the both of you." he smirked tracing his fingers around his shades.
"Yes its like a barrier around the school" Frankie giggled "Well I hope I made you feel better and there is no one out there that is perfect " Frankie said nodding firmly "I assue you". "I do feel bad for you now ghoul , how much did he pay for it?" she asked Cleo cringing also.
~~~
"They do same with me" Abbey beamed "And your father does travel that Is um... Cool totally cold " she chuckled " Hmm maybe one day you can visit Scaris again" she said trying to make the poor gargoyle feel better "and I know I like it like a yak likes snow and wool" she giggled.
~~~
"See ya Howleen" Clawd said chuckling as he closed the door to the gym and headed towards the creepiteria looking for Romulus.
~~~
"Thanks for all the kind encouraging words Lagoona". Clawdeen beamed "Now I think all I need if a full moon energy and you standing here and I am good" she chuckled "and Yes saving frogs and doing a hard project at the same time , I think I win"
~~~
"Oh I did not claw you hard , Pansy" Toralei chuckled smirking rolling her eyes "and see maybe she doesn't have claws so you can go back to that" she told him firmly "and so what if I have a crush on him , everyone has those do they not"

"Oh Deucy " Toralei giggled "I did not do anything wrong " she purred rubbing up against him.
"A very scary barrier that no one can get out of." Cleo nodded giggling "Well you did and you are now royally welcomed, I realize that if I'm not perfect then no one else is." she smirked proudly. "Oh then thank you so much." Cleo nodded intentiveley. "I know I wish that I could un-die right now. I'm sure that he paid alot, especially for it to be specially made in solid gold and the gemstones." she sighed bitin her lip nervously "Another thing that just shot me down today."
~~
"Maybe for we are new and no understand much." Rochelle sighed with her wings drooping "And yes Papa does travel at times but not much, I am hoping that he may visit here someday." she said slightly smiling. "Yes I would very much love to visit home again, or maybe Mama and Papa could also visit me here." she nodded thinking. "And what is this yak you speak of?" she asked confused "Does it come from mountains?"
~~
Howleen nodded listening to Clawd guvubg him a small wave as he walked out.

Romulus sat at a table in the corner of the creepateria, just barely starting on his project which he also forgot about.
~~
"Anything to help a great giilfriend right." Lagoona giggled smiling Over at her "Yeah I'd even help to there." she nodded slightly laughing at the scenario. "Okay okay paper first for you, then I will focus on the frogs."
~~
"Yes you did, you don't even know how bad this hurts." Heath told her whining "Fine I will go for that." he nodded smirking. "She had a way better body than you, cause you have nothing that I want." he chuckled "Its wrong because everynes supposed to have a crush on me." he said rolling his eyes "Im the stud of the school rght."

"Yeah no, it's Deuce. No need for the Deucy talk." Deuce told her firmly "Whatever you too can just work it out, I'm staying out of this." he said rolling his eyes under the shades.
"Yes that sparks you back when you try to get out" Frankie giggled "I must try a lot". "and I thank you for your royal welcoming Cleo" Frankie beamed "and I welcome you back." Frankie went over and carefully picked up the broken iCoffin "S-solid Gold" she stuttered I'm disbelief staring at the poor object "Mine is just made out of the regular metal"
~~~
"Yes exactly , I can hardly understand what anyone is saying to me , more with slang" Abbey sighed too biting her lip. "I bet your father would love it though" she beamed slightly "I prefer going back home but you could do wither which is comfortable " she said giggling " and yes yak is animal from mountains that we use for most of daily life" she explained to Rochelle.
~~~
"Hey Dude" Clawd waved to Romulus running over to him . "Do you have a partner for that project in Hack's" he asked him wonderingly hoping he did not. "and are you just starting?" he asked him confused "What distracted you this time ?" he said looking around the creepteria at everyone in procemeter .
~~~
"Well you are a lot of help Lagoona" Clawdeen giggled smiling until Clawd ran in "Please tell me my brother did not forget again?" she sighed shaking her head . "But I guess I better work on my paper and leave the two Dofuses to their work". She chuckled rolling her eyes "and got it Paper then I will help you with those poor frogs"
~~~
"Ugh You are such a wimpy little pansy Heath". Toralei scoffed crossing her arms. "and If I have nothing that you want then why are you still hitting on me Heath?" she asked him rasing her eyebrow "Maybe you should go find her and stalk her again" she told him smirking "No one liked you Heath, you are a pain in everyone's asses most of the time". She said "I am surprised a great monster like Deuce even wanted to be partners with you".

"Then what shall my pet name be for you?" Toralei asked him giggling flirtatiously as she purred laying herself across the desk they were working on . "and I really like when you are in things though" she said smirking darkly " like me"
"Well I think that you would enjoy that now wouldn't you." Cleo giggled laughing "No I think your just naturally like that." she said shrugging. "Anything for one of my many serv- I mean my many friends." she giggled nervously playfully patting Frankie's head "And I also accept the welcoming that you gave me.". "Yes, solid gold." Cleo nodded "I can't believe that I could actually break something so solid, and I think that everyone else might have a metal one too."
~~
"I very much agree with you on that Abbey." Rochelle said nodding "Slang is more much hard for me to try and understand.". "Yes I am thinking that he may also. I am hoping that I will get to see them soon." she nodded beaming "I think also that me visiting might be much easy for me, it is more happy to go back home." she smiled at the thought. "Oh yak, I might be wanting to learn very much more about mountain life."
~~
"Oh hey man." Romulus said looking up as he gave Clawd a slight nod "No I don't really have a parter right now, I kind of forgot." he chuckled. "Yeah just starting, and were going to have to hurry can't believe Hack wants like 8 pages of this shit." he sneered strting to look up things. "And nothing distracted me at all mean can't a guy just forget?" he said nervously letting his eyes wander up to the ceiling.
~~
"Thanks I get that alot." Lagoona said beaming also noticing Clawd rush in "I guess he did judging by the way he just ran in all fast and nervously." she told her examining closely. "Yeah the paper, they should start, you should continue, and I should kind of start also." she bit her lip nervously. "Maybe we should both finish our Papers and then go off and save them."
~~
"No I'm not Toralei, your just that much of a bitch." Heath said rolling his eyes at the were-cat "Sometimes a guy just has to go ahead and flirt to keep his options open for everyone. " he told her "You know what, thats exactly what I'm going to do, stalk her and thanks for the idea." he said smirking. "Wow your the one talking, no one likes a sluttly little whore that goes around flirting with every guy that you see. You cause trouble, just getting in like everyone else's way." he sneered rolling his eyes at her "And if you have a thing Deuce just go ahead and do something about it."

"Pet names are really not necessary, just call me Deuce okay. I really don't even see why you would give me one." Deuce said confused trying to avoid taking a small glance at her. "No, no, no, no I really shouldn't even be here right now. I don't want to be inside anything at all." he told her "Let alone you."
"Yes I good spark to refresh my day" Frankie giggled sparking. "Maybe I am a hard worker" she beamed nodding " and I hope I am your friend Cleo" Frankie said biting her lip nervously " And I know maybe you just have a hard throw " she chuckled "Or it could be the flooring material" she suggested "Maybe everyone does but some have to be specially made like mine has a hole where my finger can go in to zap charge it"
~~~
"Yes" Abbey said nodding "I get so confused at what some students are telling or doing to me" she said sighing. "You will see your parents Rochelle , I promise , I will even get Headmistress to invited them to Monster High" she told her proudly. "I think going home is way better than bringing home her" she chuckled "I could imagine what disaster would occur if my father came" she said cringing "and I can tell you things if you want me too" she told her smiling .
~~~
"Good so I guess we are science partners" Clawd chuckled . "I know" Clawd growled rolling his eyes and crossing his arms "It's completely irrelevant and ridiculous " . "No something is so on your mind man" Clawd chuckled smirking "or should I say someone "
~~~
"Welcome" Clawdeen said smiling looking at her laptop. "And Lagoona I can not believe you of all monsters have not started yet" she said in disbelief "I thought you were already done." She then beamed smiling "Yes we cam save them afterwards and you better get started"
~~~
Toralei hissed "I am so not a bitch , your the one who is like a Gay Arrogant Bastard Heath". She said smirking back "and that makes you a player" she told him rolling her eyes "But you just can not get a ghoul" she said snickering. "Have fun stalking her " Toralei said smirking darkly thinking up a lie "Oh and when you see her it is a mountain custom to give her ass a squeeze as a hello" she told Heath lying "Do not forget it" . "I am not slutty or a whore" Toralei said gasping "I only like a few selected guys" she told him "and you are not one so do not even ask" she said rolling her green eyes . "If I do have a thing for him maybe I will" she said darkly.

"Because you are so worthy of it" Toralei purred answering Deuce "Well what should you be doing ?" she asked him "Hmm maybe me?" she said darkly again moving closer to him . "But Deuce I really want you too" she said pouting moving onto his lap as she glared at Heath to go away.
BUMP
(Bump)
(Are you done with your reply or Is just half of Heath's and Deuce's missing to where Toralei was talking to them?)
(Sorry my text keeps cutting off D: My phone's like retarded.)
"So I can totally see that your just had your spark of the day." Cleo laughed noticing Frankie spark, "Maybe, I men yo never know right." she told her slightly thinking. "Yes Frankie I consider you a friend, no worries at all."she assured her "I think I do, but that might come in handy." Cleo grinned smirking "And I guess people have special ones." she nodded "And your so lucky that you can just charge your phone like that."
~~
"Very." Rochelle said agreeing "Ah same going here, I do not understand most especially the males showing odd ways of affection." she said cringing. "I sure hope i do see them." she sighed nodding "Oh thank you very much Abbey! Do you really being serious that we could do that?" she asked beaming "Yes I do think so also." she nodded. "I think if Mama took a visit I would be very much embarrassed." she said giggling "Yes I would be liking that many times." Rochelle nodded accepting the offer.
~~
"Yeah I don't think so." Romulus said stopping him "Partners makes us sound gay, we are just two guys working on a project.". "This is pretty ridiculous, and Hack wonders why everyone hates him." he rolled his eyes "Yeah this sucks, I mean we have so much better things to be doing right now." he scoffed. "No really nothings on my mind." he told Clawd "Its not even a girl if that's what your thinking."
~~
Lagoona nodded as she started to open her laptop, "I know its not like me to do so but I got so caught up in swim practice and all." she said sighing "This project sure is giving me some stress.". "I'm not done at all, but good thing i already planned it out." She beamed proudly "I can just multitask, froggies and project."
~~
Heath rolled his eyes " Perfect example of being at bitch." He smirked " I'm not even gay, I'm just a happy guy. " he told her chuckling. " I'm not a player okay, now get that through your fucking head." He rolled his eyes sneering."And thank you so much for the mountain custom thing." he said sarcastically "I already tried it ans she slapped me.". "Yeah your right, your not a slut or a whore at all." he smirked "Your a slutty whorey skank."

D euce nervously looked at her "Yeah I'm not really into the whole pet name thing." he told her. "I really don't have anything I should be doing right now." he sighed "I wouldn't even do you." he rolled his eyes pushing the were-cat off.
last edited 一年多以前
(Ahh it's cool my IPod is very retarded too , XD one day the center button would not even work)

"Yes I just did" Frankie giggled "and I guess so you do never know" she chuckled thinking about it. "I am very glad that I am your friend Cleo , and you are always mine" she told her smiling brightly "and yes it might" Frankie said smirking back. "Yes most monsters that I have seen have special ones like Draculaura has a built in make-up helper and Heath's is fire-proof." she said thinking "and I suppose so" she chuckled "but if you do get a new one Cleo and you get one of those holes I could so charge it for you"she said smiling.
~~~
"Yes" Abbey said sighing "I know I can never understand what they say" she told her biting her lip nervously "and I have had some strange things happening with that" she chuckled "Like one time one guy grabbed my butt, any idea on what it means?" she asked Rochelle "Because if it ment something good I felt bad that I slapped him". "Yes I am very serious about asking Headmistress about this since I do live with her" Abbey said chuckling slightly smiling . "and Yes I think going home is right idea saves you from parents meeting friends" she said slightly cringing and nodding to Rochelle "Glad you accept"
~~~
Clawd scoffed rolling his eyes "Whatever you know what I ment dude" he said crossing his arms "I would never be gay especially with you" he said cringing "I know Hack needs to get like a fucking life or something" Clawd growled slamming his fist on the table. "I know I could be playing casket ball" Clawd said smiling thinking about it "What or who would you be doing dude?" he asked him curiously "and are you sure because I am pretty sure I saw you eyeing someone in the creepteria." he chuckled.
~~~
Clawdeen smirked giggling "Swim Practice, Lagoona? Or Gil?" she said chuckling as she looked at her laptop. "Maybe we can get something at the Coffin Beam later?" she suggested to Lagoona "and are you sure you can do all of that at once?" she asked her biting her lip.
~~~
Toralei rolled her eyes as she scoffed "I like being a bitch Heath" she said smirking "and how are you happy when you just stare at guys and Abbey all day" she chuckled . "Oh then what is it when you are with 20 ghouls in a month Heath?" she asked him "and you fuck them all". "Did she?" Toralei grinned "I think that is sign that you should try guys Burns" . "and thanks for the complement I like being a slutty whore Heath , it make me more attractive than a gay player" .

Toralei crossed her arms pouting as she turned back to Deuce "But I think you deserve one" she giggled "and if you have nothing to do , we could do something else" she said stroking his cheek as she purred rubbing up against the gorgon again.
"Well I can tell." Cleo giggled nodding "Well like I have always been told, it's the spontaneous things that make life matter." she smiled about the thought. "Aww well I am very honored that I am your friend and you accept my friendship." she beamed giving Frankie a small hug "Hmm then we are on the same page now." Cleo smirked back with a slight nod. "Yes and not to mention how Lagoona's is waterproof, Holt's has a special DJ equipment, and how my sister's has hers made out of mirror material." she nodded listing them off also "And you would do that?" Cleo smiled in disbelief "That is probably one of nicer things monsters have done for me."
~~
"Terrible." Rochelle frowned "Me either, it is seeming very confusing." she sighed nodding "Strange enough for the new foreign ghouls." she giggled playfully rolling her eyes. "Grabbing of the rear?" Rochelle repeated thinking "I am guessing that he may have a slight affection for you." she shrugged still thinking. "It may have been good, but I do not blame you at all for the slapping. It is very rude." she said rolling her eyes. "Then that would be very kind of you." Rchelle beamed smiling "Yes very much, especially if I deciede to have boyfriend then I would be so much embarrassed." she giggled with her marbled cheeks turning a small shade of pink "Of course I accept a kind offer from a new friend."
~~
Romulus smirked giving off a small chuckle "I know but can't a guy just let off some steam?" he smirked givng Clawd a playful nudge "Yeah I really wouldn't consider myself attracted to you in that way at all. " he said rolling his eyes. "Well lets see. He's a teacher, he's old, not attractive at all, so I'm pretty sure he can't get one." he chuckled "And I could definitvely go have to what I was doing earlier." he grinned slightly letting his eyes wander back. "I would be doing no one at the moment but, maybe if I had her I would treat her right." he smirked mumbling the last part "No not really. I think you should just leave it at I was doing nothing."
~~
Lagoona playfully rolled her eyes "Alright mate I guess you got me, it was Gil mostly." she giggled slightly at the mention of him "Hey can a ghoul just kick back and hang with her guy, sometimes they can make everything better.". "Sure I would love to to ahead and grab a coffee later." she smiled nodding "Yes I am as sure as long as the tides may crash down." Lagoona told her as she started typing.
~~
Heath rolled his eyes back trying to avoid eye contact with her "Well good for you, how conceited you are for loving yourself." he sneered at the confident were-cat "I don't stare at guys at all." he scoffed "Its not only Abbey either, it's a whole lit of other ghouls who I desire." he chuckled darkly. "More then 20 to be exact, but I like to be modest." he smirked confidently "Yeah I fuck them all and I'm so proud of that too.". Heath rolled his eyes "Yeah she did but who cares, cause I don't at all." he lied trying to seem calm "Hmm yeah ill go ahead and go for guys when Deuce is desparate enough for you." he chuckled "And like I said before, I may be a player but I am so proud of it. Slutty whores never get anywhere in life but back to their low lives. Or in your case, your low 9 lives."
~~
Deuce groaned looking up at Toralei "If I want a pet name then I get one from my ghoul, other than that I really don't want one." he rolled his eyes telling her firmly "No thanks but I really should stick to staying here, you know without you. I'm pretty fine here." he said lifting her away from him.
Frankie giggled "Well I am pretty spontaneous so I guess I spark up monsters lives" she beamed . Frankie smiled "It is not everyday I get to be friends with royalty " she told Cleo giving her a hug back "I am thinking the same book" she giggled sparking once more . "Your sister has a mirror iCoffin , she is like so over conceited " Frankie huffed rolling her eyes. "But I would love to do that Cleo , I like to share my special talent" she chuckled.
~~~
"Completley Confusing and very Terrible " Abbey said sighing. "Hmm Affection " Abbey said in disbelief "Abbey is mostly bitter and cold like mountain top , no monster would have affection towards me" she said shaking her head "I did think it was just annoying and glad you argee slapping was in right mind" she chuckled nodding. "Well Abbey does thank you I am not mostly known for my kindness" she chuckled nervously "and yes boyfriend would be nice but I do not need boy who is like that towards Abbey it would just be trouble" she sighed "Plus no monster would want ". "I am glad you accept offer " Abbey said simply giving a small smile.
~~~
"Not unless you are Robecca's father" Clawd chuckled nudging Romulus back " and I am glad we have no bromance dude" he said cringing again. "So are you saying if we can get Hack to knock up some older ghouls he might be a better teacher" Clawd said grinning. "What I so heard a she or a her" Clawd said smirking as he heard Romulus mumble with his wolf hearing "Dude spill" .
~~~
"Knew it " Clawdeen chuckled " Sometimes or sometimes guys can just get in your way " she said proudly "Look at me I am a lone wolf and I am doing fine" . "Good I am so free later" Clawdeen giggled "and okay Lagoona the great" .
~~~
" Well I am glad we care for one another" Toralei purred hugging herself. "Oh you do not then" Toralei said grinning "Then why are your eyes always staring down when your with guys Heath, find something interesting down there". "Oh so should I warn all the ghouls that Heath Burns is a narsaistic asshole of a player" Toralei smirked holding up her iCoffin. "Oh and have fun being a man-whore Heath" she grinned darkly "I also am sure she just loved slapping the shot out of you and you are so mostly crushing on just her I can tell but you try to keep your player rep up am I right?" she asked him still smirking "Oh and just wait and see Heath , you will be gay before you know it , I mean what kind of guy wears skinny jeans" she asked him laughing . "and My lives are not low just look who is the queen of the school Heath" she said proudly.
~~~
"Ugh Cleo " Toralei said disgusted "She needs a life and to stop hanging onto you" she said smirking "I hear she is going after Clawd again so I am just trying to save your friagile little gorgon heart" she said smiling at him. "Well can I stay with you?" she asked him politely .
Cleo playfully rolled her eyes "Well thats a good trait to have. I used to be a royal stuck up bitch, but after hanging out with you I am just royal and maybe a bit stuck up at times." she said giggling. Cleo nodded "Sometimes royalty isn't someone you would really like to be friends with, well unless they have a small hint of kindness." she slightly smiled. "Okay, okay I guess it could be the same book if that is what you would like." she giggled rolling her eyes "Yes and I am so surprised that you just barely noticed how conceited she is.". "I would appreciate that so much, and I would not even have to command you." Cleo beamed clapping her hands together "You are just like the bestest friend ever."
~~
"Yes I very much agree with you on that with so many levels." Rochelle nodded slightly rolling her eyes "Maybe I am just taking a small guess." she said shrugging. "I do not consider you cold and bitter at all, mostly thinking that you may find the type of guy that is right for you." she smiled warmly up at Abbey "Just do not look down on yourself, it is very likely that you may fall in love." she said sighing. "Well it was very annoying and, how do they say... Offensive to us ghouls. As if we are nothing to boys but just little pawns." she scoffed "I will accept your thanking, it is okay not to be kind at times but I really appreciate when you have given it to me." she smiled. "It is okay we may not know how it would he with boyfriend, but it seems like you do not need one so it is nice." she nodded "Just do not be a downer on things, you are a very nice and pretty ghoul so do not be like that.". "How could I not? It was such a kind offer."
~~
"Haha so funny, yeah I don't think that I would have something so adorable like that." Romulus rolled his eyes sarcastically "Yeah me too, bromances really aren't my thing at all. We are bros and all but lets just keep the romance shit out of it." he chuckled "Well I guess that could help a bit but I don't know, it's just Hack probably can't even get a one night stand." he cringed at the thought. "No you just didn't hear anything man, your minds playing tricks on you." Romulus lied trying to deny it. He groaned "Fine okay, I guess I may have been checkign out a ghoul, but I wouldn't be able to have her no matter what."
~~
"Well what could I say, he just makes me happy." Lagoona said smiling "Aww come on gill, I mean you really don't want to find out the mysteries that are hidden in love." she smiled gushing "But I don't think lone wolves last long out there.". "Okay so I guess we have plans." Lagoons nodded "Yes I guess you can call me that." she giggled playfully rolling her eyes.
~~
"Wow your pretty conceited." Heath crossed his arms rolling his eyes "And nope. Not at all.". "Because I'm tall okay, can't a guy just have his eyes linger around for a while. " he scoffed "Go ahead I doubt that they would believe the bullshit that you always bring up." he sneered slghtly worried as he caught glimpse of her iCoffin. "I will go ahead and do what I please." he smirked proudly "No but I do think that she definitvely enjoyed the feeling of my hand against her ass." Heath grinned darkly "You know I don't even have feelings for her at all. I don't even care about her at all." he sneered rolling his eyes "I don't even care how I end up okay. Don't you even go there with the skinny jeans, they help with a little something down there." he chuckled "Yeah you wish you were the queen, but compared to Nefera and Cleo your just a pathetic little kitten."
~~
"No need for the ugh, it's just Cleo okay." Deuce corrected her "She has a life, we just share our lives together. Thats how it's supposed to be." he said rolling his eyes. "What she's going back for Clawd?" he asked in disbelief "I can't even think why she would do that to me." he sighed holding his forehead in his hand "No I think I really need to be alone now."
Frankie giggled "I guess the is so you" she said playfully to Cleo" Well even if your were slightly a bitch Cleo , I still saw kindness in you" she beamed . "Okay that is volatageous" Frankie grinned "and sometimes I just ignore Nefera , she does not seem like a good person" Frankie explained to Cleo. "Please never command me" Frankie cringed at the thought "My great-grandfather was a servent once , not a good idea" she chuckled nervously. "Well thanks Cleo" Frankie sparked smiling.
~~~
"Well I am glad someone thinks same and that I am not bitter" Abbey chuckled smiling at Rochelle. "Though like Abbey said , Abbey does not need guy." she told her firmly . "Abbey will not fall in love either , Abbey does not feel this love" Abbey said crossing her arms and slightly rolling her eyes. "Boys will be yaks" Abbey said to Rochelle chuckling "Domintaing and Stupid" she chuckled . "Thanks for now comment" Abbey beamed "and glad you do".
~~~
"Yeah I really do not want a relationship with you" Clawd chuckled laughing at the thought. "We could get Ms. Kindengrubber , they both seem that they need to be fucked a little bit so why not make both your teachers happy and not punish us" Clawd grinned. "Well who is she bro?" Clawd asked him "I promise I will not hold anything against you or laugh it's a deal" he beamed "Just spill Rom".
~~~
"Gil I think has that power on everyone accept on Ocean trips" Clawdeen chuckled . "I just do not think love is good for a wolf like me and I am sure I will be fine Lagoona " Clawdeen giggled "Okay plans and I will" she said laughing giving her a playful wink.
~~~
"Pretty and conceited , Thanks Burns" Toralei grinned "Sure, not at all" she said sarcastically . "You see Heath I would not be sending it to everyone , I would send it to Spectra and she would do the rest" Toralei chuckled darkly to Heath "Then go do your shit " she said scoffing "Oh so you just want to fuck her brains out huh?" she asked him grinning "I could send that in too". "You do not care about the poor forigen ghoul you pay the most attention too , weird" she said smirking "Oh so your coming out of the closet Heath , wonderful" she beamed "You mean the dick and balls you do not have" she laughed . "and I am the Queen " Toralei sneered.

"Fine she has always been better than me". Toralei sighed "She gets two guys and I can not even et one that I would treat right" she said letting a small tear run down her face "I am sorry Deuce I should go ,I hope you will be okay". She told him letting her hand pat his shoulder.
Cleo rolled her eyes "Yes that is exactly me alright." she said sarcastically slightly giggling. "Well thank you so much for that Frankie, I guess there are some monsters who can accept others for who they are." she smiled beaming "I thought that is what you would say.". Cleo let out a sneer to her sister's name "Trust me Frankie, I think everyone does that. I mean who would want to listen to her?" she chuckled darkly "And she's not a good person at all." she sighed. "I would never command such a dear friend." Cleo assured her smiling "It is okay, I will not let history repeat itself, especially not after the history that my family has been through." she cringed with her eyes widening at the memory. "Anything for an adorble and amazing ghoulfriend."
~~
"I like to get to know others before I start to calling them bitter." Rochelle told her "Ok I guess I will remember that, Abbey has no reasoning for guy." she nodded as she remembered the yeti's firm words. "Are you sure Abbey? Monsters have to fall in love atleast sometime in their lives. If only you could start and relaize this." she sighed. "Oh yes here we go with another yak story." Rochelle said giggling "Males may be stupid but where would they be without any help from the ghouls?" she pointed out smirking "No problems at all.". "I am also, very."
~~
"No thanks to that, I consider you a brother. Dating apart of the pack would be wrong." Romulus chuckled slightly cringing. "Kindergrübber? Naw come on bro, she is so out of Hack's league if you think about it." he said still thinking "No matter how happy that gross hag could make an old lady.". Romulus rolled her eyes as he slightly took another glance at her then back to Clawd, "Fine ill tell you." he grumbled "And if you ever break this promise then you would be breaking a pack rule bro." he said slightly growling. "Okay so it's Cl-" he paused thinking about Clawd's reaction, "Its Cleo, yeah her." he lied trying to save himself from any drama.
~~
"Yes I still have no idea why he just turns into a shy little guppie when it comes to the ocean." Lagoona laughed playfully rolling her eyes, "Really how can you deny something As amazing as love Clawdeen?" she asked very curious "Im pretty sure that love is for everyone, and okay gill I sure hope you end up fine." she sighed in defeat. "So now we have two plans, so alrighty mate." she smiled giving her a small salute.
~~
"Okay yeah like I would ever call you that." Heath mumbled, starting to get annoyed "Glad to see that you agree." he grinned not catching the sarcasm at all. "You would not dare to send it to that sneaky ghost bitch." Heath said with his eyes widenening "She would so ruin my rep, come on dammit.". "I will go ahead and do whatever the hell I desire." he sneered roing his eyes "Yeah I would totally go ahead and tap that. She has a pretty nice physique if to ask me." he chuckled darkly "Go ahead, send that I want to go ahead and fuck her so hard and just ditch her afterwards. That would be so epic for my rep." Heath smirked proudly at the thought "Its whatever you think, you sneaky little kitten." he chuckled giving her ears a scratch. "Babe, you don't even know what I have so cut the shit alright."

"Now i'm starting to think differently about her." Deuce said looking down "She only has one guy now, I'm so done with her. I can not believe that she would cheat. " he sighed lightly wiping away her tear. "No it's okay, actually you could stay if you do not mind at all." he smiled warmly trying to make her feel better.
Frankie giggled "I was so joking Cleo". She told her "and I guess everyone is different right so we should all except one another". "Apparantly All the guys in our school ". Frankie said biting her lip " they surrounded her like drooling dogs waiting for a steak. " she sighed "No good at all" she agreed with Cleo "and I am glad history will not" she beamed " Guess I am pretty cute". Frankie giggled playfully.
~~~
"Well you might understand why soon"Abbey chuckled nervously "and yes Abbey no need guy to make her happy" she beamed . "This monster has no feelings they go numb like body in blizzard " she told Rochelle. "Yaks are good" Abbey giggled "and I suppose being how you say the dumb of the asses" .
~~~
"Exacatly " Clawd smirked chuckling . "Hmm okay" Clawd said cringing "What about Crabgrass then ?" he said thinking about it. "I will not " Clawd said rolling his brown eyes "Wait-Cleo " he said confused "You like Deuce's girl" Clawd sighed "Okay no you are not telling me the truth now who really Romulus" he said narrowing his eyes "I promise I will not get mad pack promise" he told him.
~~~
"More like very sarcastic too" Clawdeen said nodding "Well I just do not think I need it " she told Lagoona "I guess I would be okay if someone liked me but I do not need love" she said proudly. "okay 10-4 Sargent Lagoona Blue" Clawdeen laughed .
~~~
"You did earlier" Toralei grinned " Sacrasm Heath learn it" she said frowning . "Oh but I would " Toralei grinned as she finished typing and sent it "Have fun knowing you ditch girls and dump them and all that other stuff , Heath Burns I conclude you rep is ruined" she smirked proudly. "You are just a horrible guy Heath" Toralei said thinking "It's not your corny pick up lines or your skinny jeans , it's your attitude and what you do to ghouls" she said "that is why you can not get them Heath". "Heath I do not cut any shit" she sneered removing his hand.

"Thanks Deuce" Toralei sighed sitting back down as she wrapped her arms around him . "It is going to be okay , and Cleo never deserved such a great guy as you" she told him . "Maybe we both are just to stupid for love" she sighed .
Cleo sighed in relief "Okay thank Ra. Please do not ever scare me like that ever again." she told Frankie firmly. "Exactly, now that is what I like to hear." she nodded in approval, "But it seems as if those guys are idiots if you ask me." she scoffed rolling her eyes. "More like the Wolf pack just begging for a plate full of thier rare steaks." she said chuckling at her own joke "Its just awful, and terrible I just could not imagine if my own guy fell for something like that." she sighed at the thought. "Same here, it would just be awful for us to experience it." she nodded "I would just put you in my pocket." Cleo laughed playfully patting Frankie's head.
~~
"I think that it would be best to really find a monster's true morals." Rochelle said thinking "Okay if that is how you feel. I am thinking that you are a very strong and brave type of ghoul." she smiled up at her. "If you say so Abbey." Rochelle playfully rolled her eyes giving off a sarcastic tone, "I will be agreeing with you when I meet yak.". "I am thinking the same for such words."
~~
"So yeah, we are on the same page now." Romulus grinned giving Clawd a curt nod "Once again I refer you to the page man.". Romulus thought for a second "Now thats his perfect match, two old hags now thats perfect." he chuckled giving a small applaud. "Good cause that would not be right at all man.", Romulus sighed "Fine it's not Cleo alright." he admitted "You caught me alright.". "I guess I that I'm starting to have small feelings for your sister, it's no big deal."
~~
"I know I really really hated that about him." Lagoona nodded as she rolled her eyes "Ok dear if thats what you think, but someone needs a spark in thier life as Frankie would say." she giggled playfully nudging Clawdeen. "Everyone needs a little dash of love." she said smiling "Now I am really busy, being a sargent, frog rescuer and now a love advice giver."
~~
"Fine if thats really what you think." Heath said rolling his eyes "Oh I heard the sarcasm but I just choose to hear what I want." he stated proudly. "Damn you are just such a bitch aren't you Toralei." Heath groaned puttin his forehead in his hands, "Know every girl is going to know that I just fuck then dump them. My rep is now down the toilet." he sighed throwing his iCoffin against the wall. "Im not horrible, you know what, fuck it." he sneered grabbing his bag "Fhe only thing that I do to ghouls is how them how to live life.". "I can get them, I just choose to dump them after I get what I want."

"Whatever." Deuce said rolling his eyes as he shook her arms off. "No I just can not deal with this right now, she's just a whore. Hopping back and forth between me and Clawd." he sighed "I will not be okay until I dump her officially, I need to go now."
"Okay cross my bolts and hope to blow" Frankie said nervously . "Yes most of them are idiots " Frankie nodded agreeing "and yes the Wolfs do, do that for the steaks but also you have the guys who are just man whores wanting and drooling over Nefera" she scoffed rolling her different colored eyes. "I would most likely slap him across the face " she said smiling "You know it I-I had a guy" she sighed"Very.". "Aww really" Frankie giggled to Cleo.
~~~
"Well yes , but sometimes they do not matter" Abbey said simply "Thank you I take complement and truth to heart" she said smiling "I do say so Rochelle" Abbey told her sarcastically back. "Oh so you would like to see yak" Abbey chuckle giggling .
~~~
"Good because I am bot far off from my best bro" Clawd chuckled smirking . "Okay man and once they get knocked up with each other could you imagine how laid back Hack would be , dude it would be like a fucking miracle literally ". "Yeah so not right" Clawd said agreeing "and I so knew it was not Cleo" he said proudly "But which sister ?" he asked confuse tilting his head towards Romulus.
~~~
"But he normally is a good guy". Clawdeen beamed . "Well maybe a sort of spark " Clawdeen said giving Lagoona a small smile " Okay maybe just a dash" . "You are a really busy sea monster " Clawdeen giggled nodding.
~~~
"I do " Toralei said proudly "Well maybe you should hear this Heath " she growled "at least I do not throw guys aside like used pencils okay , you need to be stopped ". "Good now every ghouls knows the truth" she said firmly "They need to know, no one likes being fucked and dumped why do you not understand this" she hissed. "Yeah I have seen you in action before and it's even worse because remember 8th grade Heath , I was your first victim " she growled "You are the worst monster ever " she said taking his bag back "No you wait till it gets posted you are not getting out of this so easy" she said firmly narrowing her green eyes "Heath you are one of the worst monsters I have ever met because of what you do" . "Why do you not want a true relationship Heath?" she asked him curiously.

"Okay , but if you need any ice cream or something later I will be here" Toralei waved at Deuce "Be strong , okay, let her down easy" she said grinning darkly "or not". She whispered to herself.
"Okay then, if thats a promise then I am okay with it." Cleo smiled nodding "Or should I say all of them if they are actually considering to follow my sister around." she said pointing it out. "Yes I just hate that about guys. They are absolute pigs for even thing about her in that kind of way, it just sickens me so much." she sneered agreeing with Frankie. "So would I, I mean your supposed to trust right?" she nodded "Its okay Frankie you can get a guy." she smiled warmly, "Yes that is just how adorable you are. I would have a special little golden carrying case for you." Cleo said laughing.
~~
"Yes I could understand why why you would think so." Rochelle nodded listening intentively "Many welcomes, and I am much happy you appreciate flattery." she said smiling. "Then I very much am agreeing with you." Rochelle said sarcastically, "You for a reason yak seem, how do they say...? Seeming very freightening."
~~
"Yeah man whatever you say so." Romulus chuckled rolling his eyes, "I know just imagine them both not giving a damn about anything. That would be pretty fucking epic if you ask me." he nodded grinning. "Just fucking awful, breaking a pack code.". Romulus chuckled "Yeah it would not be Cleo, like ever." he said slightly cringing "Clawdeen obviously, it's just Howleen is like so young man."
~~
"Yes and I really accept that about him. Calm, and laid back." Lagoona nodded "Not sort of a spark, you need the spark." she said beaming "Okay okay it can be just a dash if that is all that it takes.", "Yes a very busy sea monster indeed mate."
~~
"Whatever." Heath huffed "I should not actually, your kind of taking up my time and all." he told her "So if your not throwing guys around like pencils then your throwing around girls like pencils huh?" he grinned smirking. "I do not care at all what they think, that probably already know that the blog is full of lies anyway." he pointed out "I understand it but sometimes a guy needs to get his action going.". "Yeah that was your pretty stupid mistake Toralei, why fall for a guy whos just going to take your virginity and screw you over." Heath said rolling his eyes "Thqnks for the compliments but I really have to go now. " he smirked reaching over for his back "Look I can not wait okay, I have to go fuck Scarah in like 5 minutes.". "Thank you so much, good to know that I am a hell of alot worse than you are." he chuckled proudly "Because they are all full of lies." he scoffed.

"No I need you to come." Deuce told her firmly as he grabbed her hand "I just can't do this alone." he sighed, "I really do not trust myself."
"Yes so a promise " Frankie beamed "and I know" she said nodding to Cleo "It just sickens me that she just lets them and they know they do not even have a chance because she says she only dates college boys " she said crossing her arms smugly. "Yes trust is good" she sparked giggling" and thanks for the guy support Cleo" she giggled . "Yes I get an adorable golden case to sit in " she beamed .
~~~
"Good then you get Abbey's point of view " Abbey beamed proudly "I do somewhat appreciate wasted breath words" she chuckled "and no sarcasm with Abbey" she told Rochelle narrowing her violet eyes . "Yak is actually pretty funny and slight dumb". She chuckled "Not frightening "
~~~
"Okay Dude" Clawd chuckled rolling his eyes . " I know it would be really amazing to not do anything in their presence because they both got the pumpkin that was up their ass out" he chuckled "and stupid" Clawd said nodding. "Good" Clawd said smiling "and you now have a crush on Deen" he said smirking "I really do not care since I trust you but , good luck"
~~~
"Well he is perfect for you Lagoona" Clawdeen beamed "Yes just a dash is all I think I can take to make that spark " she told her "So any progress on the project?" she asked Lagoona leaning over to her.
~~~
"Yeah right , you bairly do shit" Toralei scoffed rolling her eyes. "No I just do not do that with anyone like you " she hissed pointing a finger to his chest. "Well then I will start my own and it will state the truth one way or another everyone will know the truth about you Heath soon enough" she growled . "Can you not do that with just one ghoul , bet if you just chose one concintrated on her and gave her the love you are capable of Heath ,she would want to do that with you as many times as you want" she told him. "Look you can not blame it on me , I was in 8th grade Heath , I had no idea what you were planning to do or what you were capable of" she explained " In my stupid head I was in love with you and I thought you would never leave me without a good reason ." she said sighing "I remember the Heath that I knew a couple years back that was sweet and joking , what happened to that?" she asked him curiously . "No " Toralei hissed trying to think of somewhere to put his bag as she quickly shoved it under her shirt hopinng her would not go for it. "You will not be fucking anyone unless it is a commutes relationship. " she told him firmly smirking "Nice you know it too" . "No what you do has all the lies" she said narrowing her eyes.

"Well can we do it later " Toralei said to him "I have to get this shit through Heath's head" she told Deuce . "and you are a good guy Deuce , I trust in you that you have the strength " she beamed as she kissed hid cheek.
"Okay then good." Cleo said smiling "Exactly." she agreed nodding. "I know she plays them and they do not even have a clue about her true side. You know, the bitchier, and more vain side that others do not get to see." she sighed. "Trust is like a good foundation, everything is built upon it. Much like the great pyramids, or even fearleading." Cleo beamed "Everyone need support." she smiled giving Frankie a pat on the back. "Only the best for my little pocket accessory."
~~
"Yes, well I am getting a small hint of perspective." Rochelle smiled nodding "Wasted? What are you meaning by wasted breath words?" Rochelle asked curiously. "Yes no more speaking of the sarcasm for me." she nodded letting her eyes widen in fear. "Pretty funny and slight dumb? I am thinking that is sounding much like boy." Rochelle giggled "I am relieving to know they are no frightening at all."
~~
Romulus nodded "That would be pretty nice to just sit back, and those must be some pretty big pumpkins. I'm pretty sure Crabgrass would enjoy the feeling of something up her ass alright." he chuckled smirking. "Exactly." he nodded, "Yeah she is not my type at all." he rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever but really it's just a small thing." Romulus said shrugging "Good luck? Who said I was going to do anything about my so called crush?"
~~
"I know, I just love my little freshwater guppie." Lagoona giggled smiling "Okay a little dash it is. Hopefully it is enough to make you happy." she nodded playfully tapping her nose. "Yes actually, I finshed about two paragraphs. There is so much more to get done." she sighed.
~~
"I do alot actually." Heath said rolling his eyes "You know that you so would. Come on and quit lying to me." he smirked looking down at her finger on his chest. "Yeah go ahead, I really do not give a fuck what you do anymore from this point on.". "No okay, every ghoul is different. I like a variety, small spaces, wide spaces, and especially the tight and petite spaces." he smirked chuckling. "Toralei I will blame it on whoever I feel is reponsible for it. You should of known that I was powerful, and capable of so many things at a developing age. I was at battle between my heart, brain, and the hormones that kept kicking in." he scoffed "That explains how ghouls can be so stupid by falling for the wrong guy, of course i left you, just look at how stupid you are." he smirked giving her a glare "Sex happened to that Heath, he found the one thing he actually enjoyed and was good at. For once he felt like he belonged somewhere.". "Actually I need my bag now." Heath told her as he reached under her shirt for it, "Look it is a committed relationship, well altleast for like another hour." he said chuckling. "Yeah I honestly do not care about it at all right now." he said rolling his eyes "Ghouls lie all the time, they cheat. And I really do not need to deal with a slut."

"Okay I will just sit here and wait then." Deuce nodded lying back in a chair "I can see why, he's like being a total dick right now.". "Thanks, I do not know where these compliments are coming from but thanks." he said giving her a small smile.
"Yeah Good" Frankie smiled nodding ." I wish we could reveal your sister's true side to everyone" Frankie said smirking as she slighty gave a off a spark. "The pyramids really do have good foundation ". Frankie said nodding "and yes that is the truth" she giggled "amazing I am your best accsessory ".
~~~
"Good that is how you understand Abbey" Abbey told Rochelle smiling "You see in mountains it is bitter and you do not wate breath on flatteries or trival matters " she explained to Rochelle . "Good Choice" Abbey said giving a slight smirk. "Very much like boy" Abbey giggled "Yes they are not at all frightening and you could even probably knock one down".
~~~
"I know just wasting the days away" Clawd sighed thinking about it. "and yes dam they would be big " he chuckled . " Ahh she always has that feeling with the fuckinh pole and pumpkin up it all day long". He chuckled . "Good then " Clawd said smiling "Well Rom a crush always gets bigger". He said smirking "and hmm just a guess" .
~~~
Clawdeen giggled "I love you guy's nickname " she said to Lagoona . "Yes a dash will make me happy" she said nodding playfully rolling her brown eyes . "I know " Clawdeen sighed "But we will get through it I promise" she beamed putting her hand on Lagoona's shoulder.
~~~
"Like what , Your Mom" Toralei scoffed rolling her greens eyes " Ugh I never would do anything like that " she told him firmly "Not even if it wousl ruin your reputation?"she asked him firmly . "Well then find your favorite ....space" Toralei said slightly disgusted "and get with her " . "You are the one who is stupid Heath" she growled pushing him against the wall putting her claws out onto his chest . "Maybe I was a little naive when I was that age " she said sighing "But you had no right to not tell me what you were doing and , ghouls have to go through that too and some how I controlled myself" she said firmly. "Well I like the other one better , just try being him for a day , I bet you would gain a lot of things " she said smiling "and you have so many other talents than that ... Like ...like , Guitar ". Toralei said proudly "and pranks" she beamed . " Heath you still have time to turn around your life , I unfortantley can't " she sighed . "I told you no" she hissed taking the bag back "and I ment for at least 3 months or so" she told him . "Not all ghouls are like that" she told him smiling "There are some nice ones out there" .

"Okay you can just chill" Toralei smiled "and I do not know maybe you make me want to be a better person" she said slightly blushing "Your Welcome Deuce."
"Amazing." Cleo nodded beaming "Maybe we could, I mean we do have a special something to help us out." she smirked hinting Frankie as she pointed to her laptop. "Yes great pyramids and great freindships always have to start off with good foundation." she nodded. "The great truth." Cleo said smiling "My absolute favorite accessory." she giggled.
~~
"Okay I am very proud of myself for having an understanding for you." Rochelle said beaming "Oh now I am more understanding cultures that Abbey is coming from.". "Yes I do understand." she said nervously looking up at the yeti "Yes I am starting to have a realization for that." she laughed "Me knocking down yak? That is making me seem to having a much more power to it."
~~
"I know kick back, relax with a pretty chill person." Romulus nodded thinkng of the thought "Pretty fucking huge, especially to fit up Hack's fat ass." he said chuckling. "Im kind of starting to wonder if she was doing something and just got it stuck up there." he smirked laughing "More than good.". Romulus rolled his eyes crossing his arms "No it is just not going to happen. It will probably go away and it sure as hell will not get any bigger." he told Clawd "And I will not be doing anything about it at all. Just kicking back."
~~
Lagoona beamed "Well thank you, mate." she smiled playfully petting Clawdeen's head. "A dash, sprinkle, anything goes really." she said nodding "I really hate this assignment." she sighed. "I sure hope so. I really do not feel like failing this semester just by one stupid project."
~~
"Please don't even mention my drunken mother in this." Heath rolled his eyes giving her an evil glare "Okay yeah like thats not what you said in 8th grade." he smirked. "You already did Toralei. So I am already screwed over and thank you so much." he told her sarcastically "Sometimes favorite change okay.". "When I find that perfect space I will keep her." Heath said firmly "Fine lets just say that we are both stupid and had felt love atleast once." he sighed looking down at the claws buried in his chest. "Look we were both naive at that age and now people change." he told her sighing "And I know for once I will just go ahead and say that I am so sorry for treating you that way. I was a jerk, you never meant for that to happen to you." he apologized taking a small gaze into her green eyes. "I would start to be the old me, just to see were it could take me." he nodded smiling back at her "You were just about the only ghoul who ever liked my guitar." he said beaming, "And pranks were our thing Toralei." he smiled remembering. "If I am going to turn everything back around then you deserve a second chance at your life too." Heath said reminding her "Fine keep the bag." he nodded letting her take of back "Then I will just go ahead and end it, screw the sex. " he smirked proudly. "Well most ghouls I have seen are like that, the ones that were not are already taken." Heath sighed "Hopefully I can finally get a ghoul who actually cares, like I will care about her."

"Cool, I will go ahead and do so." Deuce nodded playing with the chain on his pants, "Good think to know that I can be a good influence. I know I used to be one to Cleo." he sighed thinking.
"Are you saying we use your laptop to balckmail and give the world the truth about Nefera " Frankie said smirking . "A good face starts with one too" Frankie giggled. "Good" she smiled " and I am glad ".
~~~~
"Good because you are like only one" Abbey said giving a small smile" and yes glad you know some what of Abbey's culture" she beamed . "Good " Abbey said firmly and then burst out laughing at her being nervous. "Well you are like giant stone so yes you would knock done yak" she chuckled.
~~~
"I know like summer in school" Clawd sighed pleasantly . "I know his is more like two large pumpkins" Clawd said laughing . Clawd snickered "She might have been". "Yeah like perfect" he beamed "and I am sure that it might from my experiences " he said smirking "So sooner or later you have to do something about it".
~~~
"Your welcome girl" Clawdeen beamed . "And good cause A bowl full would be too much" she said cringing "and I know my mother would literally cool me for the next BooBque if I failed " she sighed .
~~~
"Why she is pretty fun at the Parent-Creature conferences " Toralei snickered thinking of the last one "and remember that one time when she said you were a mistake , now that one was funny too and the time she yelled at Mr. Mummy now that was the best" she grinned. "Oh and just shut up about me screwing you" she said rolling her eyes . "Then look for your perfect space in random objects" Toralei said smirking . "Good that you take the 8th grade thing back Heath , I forgive you" she beamed putting her claws back and gazing slightly back into his amber eyes. " Good I am sure that it will take you to better places " she said smiling "Well I liked it because you were good Heath, you were the one who got me into the whole punk rock thing" she chuckled "and I am sure other nice ghouls would like it too." she said to him "and I know pranks were our thing we were like the prancing duo" she laughed . "Well thanks " Toralei smirked "but I really do not know how or if I even can" she sighed. "That is right" she beamed proudly " and it's okay just pick a good ghoul and I am sure she will love you Heath , just keep trying". "I promise you will " she said taking a gulp and giving him a quick hug.

"Okay" Toralei smiled " and maybe she still is Deuce" she sighed " I think you should not break up with Cleo" she told him "she never wanted Clawd , I lied to get you but I do not want you this way , I want to be fair " she said giving a small smile "I am sorry".
"Well we have a hacker and we have someone who just loves to run her mouth about everyone else on her blog." Cleo nodded smirking "Oh yes A good face does start with one too." she chuckled getting her joke. "Very good." she said nodding "It is good to be glad."
~~
"Oh well then I am to be honored for am being first." Rochelle said beaming "Abbey's culture is seeming very interesting, I am wanting to learn more about this.". Rochelle's eyes widened giving Abbey a confused look "What is going on with laughing?" she asked. "Now I am a small bit proud of being stone." she giggled nodding "Now I am up for yak tipping."
~~
"They only difference is that it is not too hot for my fur." Romulus chuckled "Dude, now that is like starting to scare the shit out of me." he said with his eyes widening. "It seems like it would happen too." Romulus nodded smirking "Nothings ever perfect, more like great.". "Now it will not, unlike others I happen to have self control." he scoffed "The only thing I will be doing about it is letting it slip away."
~~
Lagoona playfully rolled her eyes "Okay now you are just being a bit over dramatic there." she chuckled, "And I so would not even want to know what my parents would do if I fail this." she cringed at the thought.
~~
"Yeah I guess she is fun to laugh at." Heath nodded "Yes who could forget those moments, especially when she happened to fall in the pool one time." he said chuckling. "Fine I guess I will lay off on that one." he rolled his eyes back "Random objects really, now that is just desperate.". Heath gave her a slight smiled "Good to know that you forgive me for being an ass." he chuckled holding his eyes moment with her. "I hope it does too." he said nodding "Glad to see that you found you place with my help." he said with a small grin. "For some reason I really miss those days." Heath sighed thinking "You can, and I will help you, promise." he smiled lifting her chin, "I also promise that I will get her when I see her, and I will keep her and treat her right.". Heath smiled down hugging her back "You do not need to promise."
~~
Deuce looked up at her "Yeah she is." he nodded "Okay I should stay with her then, I really did not want to end it anyways.". His green eyes widened under his shades after hearing that "Oh well just so you know that really was not necessary at all."

"So who?, and Spectra " Frankie nodded clarifying with Cleo."Yes it does except sometime it is so hard to find mint foundation" she giggled . "Awesome" she beamed " I know the best feeling ever".
~~~
"You should be honored" Abbey said nodding "Well I would love to tell you , maybe at later time and you can tell me more about Scaris" she said smiling . "I just finds it funny that you are afraid of Abbey" she chuckled slightly . "Very proud indeed" Abbey told her still with a smile "and I am sure we may go tipping of the yaks sometime ".
~~~
"Yeah that is the only thing I hate about summer is the heat" Clawd said nodding . Clawd thought for a moment as he cringed " Yes it does" he said agreeing. "It would " he said simply "No other way and I suppose it can be great but sometimes there are perfect things " he pointed out. "Romulus , I thought I did too but there is just one feeling you can not control and that my friend is love" he said smirking "and instead of slipping sways it can't it's like a boomerang just slipping back into your head".
~~~
"I am a very dramatic wolf" Clawdeen beamed chuckling . "I would not want to know either good thing they live under the sea instead of above water with you" she said nodding and sighing with relief for her friend
~~~
"Yeah I know your mom is like my freaking role model" Toralei said grinning. "Good" she said nodding "and okay it's nor desperate at least your not brining hate by breaking up with a pipe or a tube Heath" she explained. "I do I suppose , I will let my grudge down from you for that" Toralei nodded to him with a small smile slightly enjoying their moment". "Yeah" Toralei breathed nodding "and I am glad your helped me too , I do not know what I would have become like a girly weirdo" she said cridging at the thought of her wearing pink. "Slightly Me Too" Toralie sighed thinking of them "You believe in me Heath and I thank you but I do not think it can be done" she explained to him "I just have so much hate in my life it can never be reversed but maybe I should just start by not being mean and only pulling my sarcasm" she said with a smile setting a goal slightly blushing at Heath holding her chin. "I am glad that you will and find someone good and loving Heath not a jack ass slut like what I was and may still be"she said giving a small smile again "and why Heath?" she asked him. "Plus if I am good I may finally get what I want" she beamed with a small smile looking slightly at Deuce.
~~~
"Yeah Deuce , Cleo is better for you and I know you love one another" Toralei said nodding to him a small tear slightly rolling down her cheek as she wiped it quickly "and she would be better than I ever could be" she sighed whispering to herself hoping Deuce did not hear. "Yeah I know it was and I feel terrible , tell um Cleo if she needs any help with the fearsquad I will be here and It's not good to lie I have learned that" she said nodding "Thanks for being a friend Deuce" she said simply giving him a small friendly hug still hurting inside.
BUMP
"Ghoulia, she is so good at computers and stuff like that." Cleo reminded her "I know it must be so hard for you." she nodded. "So awesome" she giggled "It just so happens my favorite feeling also".
~~
"Then honored is what I shall be" Rochelle beamed "That is sounding great. I would also love to be telling you about Scaris.". "I am scared of few things, only because everything is being new to me." she said sheepishly . "Hmm maybe" Rochelle said thinking "That is sounding like very much fun, I can not wait.".
~~
"I know its just the worst" Romulus sighed."Even the disturbing image in my head of it." he said shuddering. "You never know that" he pointed out "Perfect things like what exactly? Your beloved casketball." he asked smirking. "I really would not consider it love, I should restrain myself from saying I love her.". "I know its like a ball that I am trying to fetch away but it keeps coming back.".
~~~
"I can tell, but it works for you." Clawdeen said nodding. "I know that would absolutely make my life hell." she said cringing.
~~~
"So you want to end up drunk and messed up like her?" Heath chuckled "Whatever you want princess" he chuckled "I see your point Toralei, but what if I get caught fiddling with with my pipe.". "I am happy that you finally deciede to let go of that." Heath smirked. "Okay then" he nodded "That would just be way to awkward, yet funny at the same time." he chuckled. "Yeah slightly" Heath chuckled nervously rubbing the back of his neck "Of course, your a badass you can do like the impossible." he told her. "I understand just know it is never too late fore you." he smiled back down at her as he chuckled at her blush. "We both will find someone eventually."."Its not necessary at all." he told her. "Maybe" he said playfully rolling his eyes.
~~~
"Yeah we do, thanks for telling the truth." Deuce said giving her a small smile "We both do not know the answer to that." he told her as he slightly heard her whisper. "Okay I will be sure to tell Cleo that, I'm sure she would appreciate it.". "No problem at all Toralei." he told her returning the hug.
"True" Frankie nodded thinking of the zombie ghoul " I'm sure she could figure out something . "  " I know right" Frankie sighed " It's always forest not mint".  " Amazing" she chuckled " Yes just like victory" Frankie grinned.

~~~

"You can be if you wish" Abbey nodded with a smile . " I would love to learn more about this Scaris place" she told her . "Well Abbey tells you there is nothing to be afraid of" she said proudly . "It will be fun Abbey promises" she giggled to Rochelle.

~~~

"Yeah I hate the feel of sweat in my fur" Clawd sighed . "Yeah that image is never going away" he muttered shaking his head. "Oh yes I do" Clawd nodded . "Yes that" he said with a proud smile " and Draculaura oh and Steaks " he beamed .  "You know you don't have to Rom , it's cool I mean all the top pack men have a mate" he told him " Well I think the only thing to do now is catch that ball." he said firmly.

~~~

"Thanks" Clawdeen beamed fixing her hair with a smile. "Complete Hell" she agreed with Lagoona.

~~~
"That actually seems sort of fun" Toralei smirked " as long as I don't end up with a son like you" she teased " and I am a princess" she beamed. "Then well admit you were fucking around with the pipe , I'm sure they would understand , or get turned on ." Toralei said thinking " I mean I don't know why but guys think it's hot when girls play with themselves".  "No I don't think girly is my style" she laughed .  "Or um a lot that's okay " Toralei chuckled back slight nervous also.  "Wow high standards for badasses these days" she giggled " but maybe I suppose I can try" she nodded firmly taking a breath.  "Why are you laughing?" she asked him curiously her cheeks still slightly red.  " I guess we will, and make yours good" Toralei told him. "But why" she asked again confused.   "Yeah maybe" she sighed knowing it probably wouldn't happen but she would try the fair way.

~~~

"Your Welcome , someone at lest deserves it for once" Toralei said with a small smile.  " But it would never happen so we could never see" she sighed " Plus she has been better at everything since we were little, it never changes" she told him with a small swallow holding back her tears.  "Yeah I hope , if you can't beat um join um" she smiled proudly . "Well you are one of the best Deuce I'm glad it was not a problem" she beamed letting go of him.