玛丽莲·梦露 Have 你 seen any Marilyn movies?

axlluver43 posted on Sep 07, 2008 at 04:01PM
I've only seen a couple, and it was recent. She's one of the greatest actresses in history, in my opinion. So has anyone here ever seen one of her movies?

玛丽莲·梦露 7 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Presley769 said…
I have seen all of the movies she is most "known" for.I HIGHLY recommend seeing "Bus Stop", and "The Misfits". She was ACTUALLY considered for an Academy Award for performance in "Bus Stop", but because of her rebellion against Fox and her "status" as a sex symbol in Hollywood. She was very disappointed, angry...You should really treat yourself to these wonderful movies!!!
一年多以前 WoohooXD said…
I have this Diamond collection and alot of her great movies is there and i have to say i love them all:)
一年多以前 luv_heath said…
I watched "The Misfits" and i really enjoyed it.
her performance was a lot more dramatic,i really liked it.
一年多以前 DreamyGal said…
"Some Like it Hot", "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes", & "The Seven Year Itch" are my faves.
一年多以前 oxfordjrr said…
I've seen all except for the early movies like the asphalt jungle and all about eve (which I really want to see!) I think I like her best in Niagra, she's a proper vixen in it which reflects her real personality but she's also very vulnerable in the death scene. And I also love her in Don't bother to knock.
一年多以前 XxMichaelFan said…
I saw Niagara,Gentlemen prefer blondes,How to marry a millionaire?,The prince and the showgirl,The misfits and Something's got to give
一年多以前 lauro said…
kiss
i have seen alot of marilyn monroe films and all of them she is brill but her acting in the misfits shows us all that marilyn monroe really was a good actress