lumforever my first RP part 4!

lumforever posted on Aug 29, 2011 at 03:27PM
ok part 3! enjoy ;)

izbia150 said:
sebastian:ha ha don't worry she can not take ciel he belongs to me and the only way you can get the hell girl to take a soul to hell is if you go to the hell correspondence at midnight
ciel:i'm already in hell and i can't get away untill my revange is complate so it's no use

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu:(To Itachi and Tobi)*sarcastically* No one would have a grudge against you two?... Well?

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: you are all right, i did come for Ciel. but i shall not take him yet, the string has not been pulled.

izbia150 said:
sebastian:even if it is pulled i will not let you take my master he belongs to me*grabs ciel's hand*
ciel:who did it?

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: *to Ciel* i cannot give out that information.

izbia150 said:
ciel:fine
sebastian:his already in a contract with me and i will not let anything happen to him untill the contract is over!*makes eyes glow*
ciel:alois ash angela claude lau ran-meo the qween the ninjas and now you great

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: i might reconsider...

xXitachiXx said:
tobi: so who is this hell girl?
itachi: um we should get going we only got 12 hours left.
tobi: hehe right but before we leave I'm sure w'll met again
itachi: yea we seem to bump into yall a lot

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: Hold on a sec. What do you guys want with the Ninetails?

kakashi505 said:
grell:sebby will u marry me?
sebby:yes.....
grell:really*blushes*
sebby: sure u can marry me when i lose one oz. of awesomeness so never
grell:it was worth a try

izbia150 said:
ciel:what's the use taking me to hell? i'm already in a hell i can't get out of untill my revange is complate and once it is my soul will be eatin by him*points at sebastian*

izbia150 said:
ciel:what the f*ck does she mean by that?
sebastian:i'm not really sure

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: We got a computer back at our camp. We might be able to find out some answers.
Arekkusu: Yeah people put legendary fables online all the time, plus we gotta get more supplies.
Jemuzu: Yeah this pack's running low.
Arekkusu: You're a walking cancer stick, you know that!?!
Jemuzu: Whatever, C'mon lets go.

izbia150 said:
ciel:fine where is it?

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: Just follow us.
Jemuzu and Arekkusu lead them to a small clearing with bushes and small trees splotching the landscape.
Arekkusu:(To Ciel) Check this out Lil' Dude (Presses a button on a hand held remote)
The shrub and bushes that were once there dissapeared and a Large tent appeared with a humvee parked next to it.
Jemuzu: Home sweet home away from home.
Arekkusu:(To Ciel and Sebastain) It ain't exactly a five star resort, but make yourselves at home.
Jemuzu: And be careful not to touch anything that'd go boom.
Arekkusu: Yet you smoke in here.
Jemuzu: Shut Up.

izbia150 said:
ciel:where are we going after this?

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: Like I said we got a computer, maybe we can do some research on Hell Girl out there. Then maybe we can figure out how to get you off of her hate list.(Turns on a laptop)
CPU VOICE: THIS COMPUTER REQUIRES VOICE RECONGITION!!!
Jemuzu: Authorization code, Kuratchi J, FIVE, ONE, ONE, THREE, Input.
CPU: THANK YOU JEMUZU! YOU'VE GOT MAIL!
Jemuzu: Open.
General Appears on screen.
General: We see you used that serum we gave you. Good! As you can see you will need it. The serum enhances your body's performance, but you already knew that. However there is more. Your skin might start to itch within a few hours. Don't worry about it, you're only becoming bulletproof and flame retartent. You might have run into a group called the Akatsuki, Trail them. They're looking for the Ninetails too. We still haven't established what their goal is with it, but if they interfere, don't hesitate to send em to st. peter at the pearly gates got it!?! Good. Carlson Out.
Jemuzu: You stay here with them Arekkusu, help them do any research they might need to do.
Arekkusu: Where you going!?!
Jemuzu: Catch up to those Akatsuki and tag 'em. When they find that Ninetails, so will we. (Starts getting gear together)
Arekkusu: Sure you wanna go by yourself man!?! You might have more speed and power now, but still, you're only one man.
Jemuzu: Never underestimate the human spirit my man.
Arekkusu nods
Jemuzu: Aight! Peace Out, Rock On peoples! (exits camp)

xXitachiXx said:
Itachi: soo.. were are we going now?
tobi: as we were before the hidden leaf to look for pein but remmber we can't be seen.
itachi: right..*thinking* sasuke....

AT THE HIDEOUT!!

deidara: well it been 48 hours and there not back what to do
sasori: I guess we leave
kakuza: well I'll stay here just in case they come back
sasori: okay!!

izbia150 said:
sebastian:the human spirt...i hate humans

Clutch13 said:
A lil bit L8R-

Arekkusu: Ok guys, you got a secure internet connection, now lets see here... (typing) God I love Wiki! There ya go the whole legend of the Hell Girl. (Arekkusu and Ciel start reading the webpage) Hold on a second what's this? (clicks a link on the screen) Hotline to Hell? hmm?

Meanwhile Jemuzu has finally tracked down Itachi and Tobi unnoticed, and got himself high in the trees to line up for a clear shot. He pulls out two weird looking guns, that almost looked like a couple of price scanners you see at a super market but without the red laser.
He aims one at Tobi and the other at Itachi.
Jemuzu: *Thinks to himself* Ok five seconds and the satelite's got them.(Pulls both triggers) 1...2...3...4...5... got it!

shadowhunters said:
Toshiro: What on earth is going on here?? *Looks around and sees a guy holding a weird looking gun, and then sees the other two guys* ????

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu senses Toshiro.
Jemuzu:*Thinks to himself* DAMMIT! I don't need the attention right now. I gotta lose this guy and get back to the camp.
Jemuzu makes a quick yet silent move to withdrawl from his tree branch position and head back towards camp

xXitachiXx said:
itachi: I can see the hidden leaf but there are gaurds there
think we need to take them out
tobi: have to
itachi: right! mangekyou sharingan!
hidden leaf gaurds: ahhh wdf!!
tobi: alright lets go...hehe
IN THE WOODS
deidara: where are they again?
sasori: I think the hidden leaf?
deidara: mhmm..

izbia150 said:
sebastian:that is the hell correspondence if you put someones name in the hell girl will take them to hell after making them pay for they're sins

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: yes, i will

Clutch13 said:
Arekkusu: I wonder if there's a way we can hack the system. Maybe we can see who put your name on the list. *Puts a flash drive in the USB slot labeled "CodeBreaker"* This just might do it, keep your fingers crossed

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: if you really want to know, i can tell you now.

izbia150 said:
ciel:(to ai)then tell us

xXitachiXx said:
itachi: there doesn't seem to have anything out of the usual going on here are you sure he's here?
tobi: mhmm I think so looks like we gotta go in
itachi: how do you expect us to do that without being seen don't know but we gotta do something..>:]
IN THE WOODS
deidara: do you really think they'll be in the hidden leaf like really? we're the akastki
sasori: were else could they be?
deidara: your right...

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: you should know already...but since you are clueless, i shall tell you...Alois Trancy.

izbia150 said:
sebastian:is it because i killed claude?

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: he says that was part of the reason...

izbia150 said:
sebastian:but it has not been mid night since then

Clutch13 said:
Arekkusu: He couldn't have used our computer! This thing is secured to the max. He couldn't have used it without Jemuzu or Me giving our voice command. Even If he got the code right, He dosen't have our voices.

izbia150 said:
sebastian:he can do it from any computer

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: you know, the website is not the only way someone can summon us...it is the need for vengeance that summons me. Alois' was strong

izbia150 said:
ciel:so you get summoned like a demon

Clutch13 said:
Arekkusu:(to Ciel) Damn dude! He must really not like you!
Jemuzu enters back in to camp.
Jemuzu:(Sees Hell Girl and says sarcastically) Arekkusu, didn't I tell you don't bring any of your girlfriends over without asking me first?
Arekkusu:(Sarcastically answers back) Chill out Jemuzu, we haven't even gone out for coffee yet.

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: (to Sebastian) exactly, Alois hates you, but you never give up, do you...Ciel Phantomhive. you always must know what isn't for you to know. you push harder and harder each time so the person will cave in and tell you, but not anymore! *purple flame comes out of hand and flings it at Ciel*

xXitachiXx said:
itachi: he cant be here why would be
tobi: what are you so scard about
itachi: i'm not scard of nothing but...*thinking about sasuke*
tobi: come on
itachi right
*looking around the village*
random village people is that the akastki ahh
leaf ninja: were do yall think your going
tobi: were not here to fight anyone so just stay out of our way
lee: I will destory yall
sakura: *getting ready to fight*
sai: *so this is sasukes brother*
neji: byakugan! it seem there alone
kakshi: mhmm whaat are they up to then
naruto: what the hell whatever yall are trying to do your not gonna get away with it.....*looks at itachi*...
itachi: its been a long time..naruto..

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: Hang On!!!!!! Hell girl!!! I want vengeance!!! I want to send someone to hell!!!!!

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: *stops* really? on who?

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: (looks at Ciel)*thinks to himself* I hope this kid knows when to run. Please let this work* (Looks back at Hell Girl) You!!!!
Jemuzu ducks and Arekkusu shoots his flamethrower at Hell Girl. The tent catches fire and nearby crates filled with ammo and grenades are set aflame.

Jemuzu: Everyone get outa here! (Grabs flamethrower from Arekkusu)
Arekkusu: WTF Jemuzu!!!!!!
Jemuzu: Just go Arekkusu!!!!!! You already know!!!!!!!
Arekkusu nods. Arekkusu Sebastain and Ciel all get in the humvee. Arekkusu turns on the engine, puts the humvee into drive, and punches it. Arekkusu looks in the side mirror and sees the tent explode.
Arekkusu:*whispers*Goodbye Jemuzu.... I'll see ya around sometime buddy

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: *appears again* now, i am really mad. *Appears in humvee and looks at Ciel* oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others, oh damned soul wallowing in your sin...perhaps, it is time to die.

Clutch13 said:
All of a sudden there's a thump on top of the humvee roof. A hand punches through the roof and grabs Ai by the neck and pulls her up through the roof. It's Jemuzu. He tosses her off the humvee and stands his ground against her.
Jemuzu: So you'd just send anybody to hell because some little brat told you to!
Jemuzu thinks back a few years.
2004 Iraq...
Jemuzu: Kuratchi to Eagle, Eagle come in!
Eagle Base: Yes Captain, What is it?
Jemuzu: This village is filled with civillians, They're non-hostile. You have to call off the Air Strike.
kids run around playing outside.
Eagle Base: You have your orders Kuratchi!
Jemuzu: Sir, Sgt. Mirattu and I already inspected the village as ordered. They had nothing!
Eagle Base:(Noise in background) It's alright we got their possition locked.(in foreground) Your orders Stand Captain!
Jemuzu: With all due respect sir, Go to Hell!
Later....
Jemuzu Kuratchi, you are hereby charged for not following the orders of your senior officers in the line of duty. You are hereby dishonorably discharged.....

Jemuzu:(Looking Down) Those kids burned in front of my eyes simply because their village sat on top of oil reserves some mongo company wanted to get their hands on. I tried to get them out... but it was too late.(Looks at Hell Girl)I won't see another kid burned alive for any reason! I lost almost everything for defying those orders. In a way... even my wife. But I got my revenge already, because I guarantee you that S.O.B. that owned that Mongo Company ain't breathing anymore. I did it myself!!! If Alois and Ciel wanna kill eachother I don't care. But you shouldn't be the one to settle it!!!!!!!

(dosen't know Naruto is a kid XD

xXitachiXx said:
naruto: grrr... i'll kill you for what you did to sasuke
itachi: did what, what did I do?
naruto: you..you messed up his life thats what you did
itachi: *smiles* anyways were is he
naruto: he's not here
itachi: what?
naruto: he went with orochimaru
itachi: I though he was dead and WHAT?
naruto: yea sasuke killed him and now he's out to kill you but i'll do it for him!!
itachi: do you think he'll want that?
naruto: I don't give a damn
tobi: we don't have time you for a family meeting right now
naruto: well wdf are yall here for?
tobi: we're looking for pein is he here?
naruto: why in the hell would he be here
tobi: well he's been missing for some time now
naruto: well he's not here if yall don't leave now we will kill yall
tobi: *smirks* we'll me again naruto
itachi: fair well naruto!
kakshi and more ninja: *runs in front of naruto* you will not be taking naruto today. or ever!!!
tobi: yes not today but soon *disappears with itachi* evill smiles

hanaMin said:
me: i'm a person and i'm gonna kill you!

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: and why do you think i am doing this??? i was to be sacrificed to the mountain spirits, but my family hid me in the forest for six years and killed a look-a-like. the reason we always sacrificed girls is because if we didn't, we would have a bad harvest. when they did, they noticed that my cousin, Sentoro, had been going to the mountain everyday. they followed him and found me still alive. they then captured me and my parents and took us to the mountain. they accused us of being the ones who caused the bad harvest. the priest then killed my parents with a shovel. he hit me too, but it didn't kill me. they through me in a six feet hole and my blind fold came off. the townspeople then talked Sentoro into being the first to scrap the dirt on top of me. when he stopped, the others joined in, and began to bury me alive. Sentoro then ran away. my last words were, "I curse upon you, i curse upon you all! from beyond this grave, i curse you!" three nights later, Sentoro came back to the village to find it on fire. all he heard was my voice singing "why do crimson branches dance, underneath a tree. why do silky flowers fall, from their flower bed, children are playing and soon they will all drop dead." for the last 400 years, i ahve been doing this because i was forced too! i never really wanted too, it was because of my curse from beyond the grave that i am like this now! that is why i can never die again, because i am not alive right now.

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: No Hell Girl! you're alive, immortal maybe. But still you're alive! When I said I wanted to send someone to hell, you stopped attacking Ciel. It was your own curiosity that made you do that! You! stopped your attack. Just to listen to what I had to say. You have the freedom to break your curse! You have a will of your own! All you have to do is use it

ok so i was wrong. i didnt show up in this one :/ ok still. but now that hell girl is here things got 200 times better! stay tuned for part 5!

lumforever No 回复