1. Plan: Fly over the Mount Doom on an Eagle and drop the ring in the lava. Flaws: Frodo might not drop it.
2. Plan: Create a time machine and stop Sauron from making the ring. Flaws: That would take a loooooooooooooooong time.
3. Plan: Pretend to be on Sauron's side then when you’re near Mount Doom throw in the ring. Flaws: Sauron would take the ring before 你 got that chance
4. Plan: Have people go into Mordor and reroute the lavas flow to a 安全 place where Frodo can throw the ring in easily. Flaws: The number of people it would take to do that wouldn’t go unnoticed, and won't that take to long...
Peregrin Took is probably the most funniest charater in trilogy Lord of the Rings. So, I am really curious, which his funny scene do 你 like the most? Please write in comment (I tried to write in pick, but it was too long)
1. Pippin : "Nothing is happening." Gandalf : "I once knew every spell in all the tongues of Elves, Men and Orcs." Pippin : "What are 你 going to do then ?" Gandalf : "Knock your head against these doors, Peregrin Took ! And if that does not shatter them and I am allowed a little peace from foolish 问题 I will try to find the opening words."