Lipstick Jungle Lipstick Jungle Canceled :(

pink_martini2 posted on Nov 14, 2008 at 07:10AM
EDIT: The show has not been canceled! link

TVGuide reports a press release from NBC, "I think there are alternatives we may look into. It's all a conversation for the fall."

This means they are giving Lipstick a chance in Spring. But when Fall comes in, they'll look at the numbers again. There's hope for the show yet!
last edited on Jan 16, 2009 at 04:31PM

Lipstick Jungle 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Hyperedge05 said…
It sucks. We need to get a fan base together and save it like they did for Jericho. With 4.2 mil user's we should be able to get some network to pick it up.
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
I'm so upset :(
一年多以前 LuvLJ said…
Lipstick Jungle NOT cancelled. Go to www.lipstickjunglefanatic.com to get the scoop. Watch next Friday 11/21 @ 9:00pm CST last chance to save the Jungle! Turn on every TV in your house and Tivo too! Spread the word, tell everyone you know to turn their TV on must watch LIVE to really count for ratings!!
一年多以前 ElliesOwner said…
I really hope it's not cancelled, but all the articles are making it sound like NBC has made their decision. I just hope they give us a Series Finale and don't just end it w/o it having closure.
一年多以前 pink_martini2 said…
Pretty sure they have the half season ordered and maybe filmed? I don't remember if it was MOWE or LJ that they said they already have a few episodes done.

So the studios will most likely air them until the winter break (if they have enough episodes to). And then they'll replace the shows with something else. Pretty sure "canceled" means NBC has chosen NOT TO order any more episodes for either shows.

They do that a lot these days, ordering only a few episodes or half a season. Then if the show does well they'll give the go-ahead for more eppys.
一年多以前 naiyahline said…
Just so I'm clear. Episode 9 of season 2 is the last one aired, right? They can't just end it like that! I was really frustrated the way things ended. They just left us with lots of questions. Please update me if you know anything! I love this show, esp. Nico and Kirby.
一年多以前 samsgirl84 said…
Brooke Shields Confirmed it has NOT been canceled.
link
一年多以前 DaniMo said…
sad
I am really sad that it is gone. I really loved the show.