Leyton Family<3 LF Secret Santa!

tvfan5 posted on Oct 22, 2011 at 06:14AM
Hello everyone!

So Elton had the wonderful idea that we should do a secret santa for Christmas this year! :)

The way we'd do it is Elle would get half of the names of those who would like to participate, and I'd get the other half. We'd make sure that my name is in her half and hers is in mine (that way we don't know who has us). We'll put the names in a hat, draw and send you the name of the person you have :) If any of you have suggestions as to how we can make this better, we'd love to have them! It's just a rough idea for now but Christmas is still far away, so we're golden :) we have time! :)

So we have come up with some general ways in which we can do this, and like I said..if you have an idea, let us know! We want your say!

-When you're done with your gift for your person, you will send it to either myself or Elton (whoever sent you the name of your person) and we will post it on the LF spot or do what needs to be done (that way who it is isn't given away). We'll post it as something like:

"To: CHUBAKA From: YOUR SECRET SANTA"

-When everyone has received their gifts, we'll all guess who we think our SS is on this forum (I guess just based on what the gift is/how it's made/pull it out of our asses). Then, hopefully we'll be able to enlist an icon maker to make icons for every person participating with their name and something they love on it and maybe even the LF symbol (EX: an icon of Mark Salling with ELLE and our LF symbol written on it). That icon-maker will post all of the icons on the LF spot and after everyone has guessed, we will go find the icon of the person we gave a gift to, and wear it!

Also, if you'd like to throw out ideas for your SS, feel free to say a theme you like or an interest of yours and I'll put it next to your name :) Secret Santa's don't have to follow it (keep that in mind) but it's just to make things a little easier on everyone :)

SOOOOO...any takers?

Participants:
Elle - Brooke/Julian, Puckleberry, Mark Salling, Lea Michelle, Seth/Summer
Steph - Booth/Brennan, Emily Deschanel, Temperance Brennan, David/Emily, Seeley Booth, David Boreanaz
Maham - Castle/Beckett, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, Naley, Dramione
Rachel - Tenth Doctor & Rose, Tenth Doctor, Harry Potter (the character), Rose Tyler, Stefan/Elena, Amy/Rory, Georgie Henley
Margot - Booth/Brennan, Finchel, Britanna, Cory Monteith, Mark/Lexie, Santana Lopez, Rachel Berry, Seeley Booth, Caroline Forbes, Caroline/Tyler, Naya Rivera
Kir - Draco Malfoy, Golden Trio [Harry Potter], Romione, Naley, Ceffy, James Cook, Delena and Damon
Celine - Nathan/Haley, Anakin/Padmé, Stefan/Elena, Clark/Lois, Natalie Portman, Bethany Joy Galeotti, James Lafferty and Paul Wesley
dalma - Coca-cola, R.E.M, The Cure, Leyton and Beverly Hills 90210
Chandler - Naley, Hanna/Caleb (PLL), Jeff/Jordan (Big Brother), Brulian, Leyton, Chalex, David Cook, Simple Plan
Rach - Skins, Cassie Ainsworth, Katie Fitch, Cassie/Sid, Delena, Caroline Forbes, Veronica Mars, LoVe, Jeff/Annie, Dair, Eric/Sookie, Wade/Zoe
Moosh - Leyton, Peyton, Jess Mariano, Peyton/Jess and Peyton/Nathan, Gretchen Wieners
Nicole - Bones, Booth & Brennan, Buffy & Angel, Monica and Chandler, Piper & Leo, Buffy Summers, Temperance Brennan, Seeley Booth, Jack Hodgins and Emily Deschanel
Angi - Romione, the Trio, Fred/George, Matthew Lewis, Fringe, Adele, Delena, James/Lily
Kim - Lucas/Peyton, Damon/Elena, Harry/Hermione, Jacob/Bella, Peyton Sawyer, Damon Salvatore, Katherine Pierce, Harry/Hermione/Ron, Nathan Scott
Laura - Leyton, Peyton, Barney/Robin, and Jess Mariano
Nad - Leyton, Delena, The Golden Trio, Peyton Sawyer, Caroline Forbes, Damon Salvatore, Johnny Depp, Leighton Meester, Tom Felton, Ian Somerhalder, Romione
Amber - Leyton, Jess/Rory, Luke/Lorelai, Peyton/Jess, Laley, Breyton, Paley, Neyton, Barney/Robin
Holly - Brucas, Sawyer&Kate, Jeyton, Booth&Bones, Bangel, Delena, Caroline&Matt, Brittana, Puckleberry, Booth, Dean Winchester, James 'Sawyer' Ford, Damon Salvatore
Nikky - Peyton Sawyer Scott, Lucas&Peyton, Cassie Ainsworth, Effy Stonem, Jenny Humphrey
Jess - Brucas, Brathan, Nathan Scott, James Lafferty, Stefan Salvatore, Paul Wesley, Chophia, Caroline Forbes, Forwood & Stefan&Caroline
Ale - Toby Cavanaugh, Pete&Violet (Private Practice), Spencer Hastings, Toby&Spencer, Mean Girls, Jen&Dawson, Monica&Chandler and Cooper&Charlotte (Private Practice)
Cat - Nathan/Haley, Haley James Scott, Dean Winchester, Castiel, Dean/Cas, Barney/Robin, BL, Dean/Sam
last edited on Nov 27, 2011 at 12:00AM

Leyton Family<3 76 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 76

一年多以前 Elbelle23 said…
WOOOP WOOOOP!!!! YEAH :) I can't wait!!! :)
一年多以前 Elbelle23 said…
Ohhh Steph, could you also add Puckleberry and Mark Salling tooo please?? :) xx
一年多以前 othobsessed92 said…
Sounds like a great idea! I'm in :)

And some idea, Castle&Beckett, SPN, Dean Winchester, Naley, Dramione, etc.
一年多以前 tvfan5 said…
Sorry Elton! OF COURSE!

And YAY MAHAM! :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 XxXrachellXxX said…
I wanna join too :D that sounds awesome <3 And Christmas is like the freaking best thing in the whole world.. XD I love Christmas.

So am I supposed to say what I want my icon to be about? Sweet!
All of these would be lovely:
Tenth Doctor & Rose <3, Tenth Doctor, Harry Potter (the character), Rose Tyler, Stefan&Elena, Amy&Rory.

I hope that's not too many XD well, I love them all, so, whatever's fine <3

By the way, I'm still a bit lost with the rules. So you choose the Secret santa for everyone, whatever way you'll do it, right? and then we make like an icon or something for that person, and it should be of the categories that the person has requested. Am I right? XD
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tvfan5 said…
Yay Rachel! :) AGREED!

You're just giving suggestions of themes for your SS :P If they'd like, they can look at what you suggested and make a gift (it doesn't have to be an icon but it totally can be) involving something you mentioned.

Yep. Elle and I will split the names and choose randomly for everyone (I'll pull the names out of a hat). We'll then send you who have you to make/find a gift for :)

The whole icon thing that I mentioned is just a fun way of finding out who your secret santa is and at the same time having a sort of spot icon event :)
last edited 一年多以前
Yeah, this idea is highly genius :D

Oooh, alright then. So it could also be a.. I dunno, a fanart or something of that sort?

Okay :)

And the last part, I just re-read it for like a third time and understood it! Whoa! I'm so smart XD yeah, okay, so it's like this, yeah?:
Someone makes an icon for everyone participating, of something they like, and then the icon maker posts the icons and then after everyone has guessed their secret santa, we wear the "icon event" icon of the person we made the gift for. Am I correct? XD I am sorry you have to explain, but I really am this dumb sometimes :P My apologies XD
一年多以前 tvfan5 said…
Haha well thank you! Elle and I worked on it for like an hour haha :P

YES. It can totally be a fanart :) There are really no restrictions as long as it's nice haha :)

hahaha<3 ....YES. Exactly :) ...and no, you aren't dumb! ...the idea is confusing but it'll work and be fun...HOPEFULLY :)
last edited 一年多以前
Well, could have fooled me and said you worked on it for days ;) It's really all nice and warm, Christmas-y XD

Yeah, deffo nice, of course :) I can't gurantee it'll be good, but it'll be nice :)

Oh yay, I understood it :D hah, thank you ;) no, that was basically the only part confusing, confusing for me :P It'll work and it'll be fun, I think :D
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 XNaley_JamesX said…
LMAO, You're not the only one who didn't understand the whole thing Rachel! But I do now.

So for me my 4 fave couples: Nathan & Haley, Anakin & Padmé, Stefan & Elena, Clark & Lois
+ my 4 fave actors of those couples: Natalie Portman, Bethany Joy Galeotti, James Lafferty & Paul Wesley
Is that too much? 'Cause it's really hard to choose! ;)

Oh and btw, I want to apply for the job of icon maker. :P
一年多以前 Elbelle23 said…
Hahah, look even i got confused to girls :P

Hey Steph, could I also add Lea Michele to mine to please??

And I am sure if you would like to be icon maker, we could sort something out for you Celine :P xx
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Margooterd said…
I want in as well :)

My favorite things: Booth&Brennan, Finchel, Britanna, Cory Monteith, Mark&Lexie, Santana Lopez, Rachel Berry, Seeley Booth

I'm sorry, I know it's a lot :p
一年多以前 Kirkir said…
Hope I can join?

These are my favourites ;) : Draco Malfoy, Golden Trio [Harry Potter],Romione, Naley, Ceffy, James Cook, Delena & Damon :D
一年多以前 dalma said…
I'm iiin. :)
My favorite things are Coca-cola, R.E.M, The Cure, Leyton and Beverly Hills 90210. (:
一年多以前 Rolemodel2011 said…
I'm in!

My favorite things are Naley, Hanna & Caleb (PLL), Jeff & Jordan (Big Brother), Brulian, Leyton, Chalex, David Cook, Simple Plan :) Yeah I have a lot of things I love :P Sorry!
一年多以前 mooshka said…
Quick question!
What do the gifts have to be exactly? Because I can't make fan art:(
一年多以前 tvfan5 said…
LMAO. YAYYYY! Ummm, Celine...what are your credentials?

Haha, just kidding! OF COURSE :) Glad to have you! :)

Mooshu--it really can be ANYTHING. It doesn't have to be an icon, a video, fanart or anything BIG. It can be an article orrrrr an FF or anything! If you come up with something COMPLETELY different it's totally welcomed too. There are no rules for what the presents are. :)
一年多以前 georgiapeach91 said…
YAY!! I'm in of course :)

And I would love anything Skins, Cassie Ainsworth, Katie Fitch, Cassie/Sid, Delena, Caroline Forbes, Veronica Mars, LoVe, Jeff/Annie, Dair, Eric/Sookie.

These are what I'm obsessed with ATM, so anything!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 mooshka said…
Okay I'm in!!!
I love leyton, Peyton, Jess Mariano!, peytess and neyton!
一年多以前 ashesandwine said…
I would love to be in too:)
一年多以前 nicole_23 said…
I'm joining :D My favourites: Bones, Booth & Brennan, Buffy & Angel, Monica and Chandler, Piper & Leo, Buffy Summers, Temperance Brennan, Seeley Booth and Emily Deschanel.
一年多以前 angiii7 said…
LIIIIIIIIIIKE :D I'm soo in.

My favorite things are: Romione, the trio, Fred&George, Matthew Lewis, Fringe, Adele and Delena
一年多以前 Leytonfan4ever said…
Sounds fun! I'm in!

Favorites
Couples: Lucas/Peyton, Damon/Elena, Harry/Hermione, Jacob/Bella, David/Valarie (BH 90210--Original), Tyler/Caroline, Stefan/Katherine, Toby/Spencer, Amy/Ricky, Hannah/Caleb.
Friendships: Peyton/Haley, Damon/Alaric, Lucas/Haley, Stefan/Caroline, Elena/Caroline/Bonnie, Harry/Hermione/Ron, Fred/George, Aria/Spencer.
AU/Crossover Couples: Stefan/Caroline, Nathan/Brooke, Elena/Klaus, Damon/Brooke, Dean/Brooke, Dean/Caroline, Draco/Hermione.
TV Shows: TVD, OTH, PLL, Law&Order:SVU, CSI:NY, Jersey Shore, Teen Wolf, Secret Life.
Books: The Vampire Dairies series, Harry Potter series, Twilight series, The Host, Percy Jackson series, Nicholas Sparks (All of it), Tears of a Tiger Trilogy..
Comedians: Dane Cook, Jeff Dunham, Gabriel Iglesias, George Lopez, Every Madea play/movie, Katt Williams, Jo Koy..
Random: Laptop (Silver, HP), Writing, Reading, Pottermore, Slytherin, Internet, Tumblr, Comedy, Dogs (K9), Mickey D's Caramel Frap, Beach, Orange Juice, Simply Lemonade, Youtube.
Characters: Peyton Sawyer, Damon Salvatore, Katherine Pierce, Caroline Forbes, Nathan Scott.

I think I covered MOST of what I like :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tvfan5 said…
Haha uh oh. Kim, I hate to do this but is there any way you can narrow it down to one of each category so I can fit it in the forum thing :P
smile
^^ Oops.. so sorry! I knew I went over board, lol! No problem Steph :)

I'll just do favorite couples:
Couples: Lucas/Peyton, Damon/Elena, Harry/Hermione, Jacob/Bella
AU/Crossover Couples: Stefan/Caroline, Nathan/Brooke, Damon/Brooke, Draco/Hermione.

^ Is that fine? Too much still? Let me know if anything! :)

It's impossible to narrow it down to just ONE couple. I hope it's okay :/

I will just leave my original post there just so the person who happens to get me, they can refer to that post if they get stuck trying to come up with something.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 leytonfaan_18 said…
I'm in!!! :D

Andddd I don't get the whole theme thinggy :P How many things can I name? 4 or so?
一年多以前 Elbelle23 said…
About four or five things that you want for christmas :)
一年多以前 leytonfaan_18 said…
Oh riiiight, thanks Elbow!

I'll go with Leyton, Peyton, Barney/Robin and Jess Mariano :)
一年多以前 123Naki456 said…
I am totally in.

My favorites: Leyton, Delena, The Golden Trio, Peyton Sawyer, Caroline Forbes, Damon Salvatore, Leighton Meester, Tom Felton, Ian Somerhalder, Romione :)

i hope it's not too much. :P
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tvfan5 said…
Haha no worries, Kim! Yeah that's perfect and yeah, that way your person can see all of your favorites :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 rorymariano said…
Yay!

Leyton, Jess/Rory, Luke/Lorelai, Peyton/Jess, Laley, Breyton, Paley, Neyton ++ anything else you think I'd like :P
last edited 一年多以前
Okay, I'm going to change mine :)

Lucas/Peyton, Damon/Elena, Harry/Hermione, Jacob/Bella, Peyton Sawyer, Damon Salvatore, Katherine Pierce, Harry/Hermione/Ron, Nathan Scott.
一年多以前 mooshka said…
OMG CAN YOU GUYS ADD GRETCHEN TO MINE...PLEAASSEEEEE♥
heart
Hah XD Moosh <3

can you add Georgie Henley to my list, please? :) I realized I had no actors/actresses in it, and she's awesome!
一年多以前 tvfan5 said…
SUREEE!
一年多以前 Margooterd said…
Can I still add Naya Rivera? :)
一年多以前 nicole_23 said…
Can you please add Jack Hodgins for me :) <3
一年多以前 123Naki456 said…
Can I add Johnny Depp? :D
一年多以前 xoheartinohioxo said…
Oooh just saw this! I'm definitely in.

Stuff I'd like: Brucas, Sawyer&Kate, Jeyton, Booth&Bones, Bangel, Delena, Caroline&Matt, Brittana, Puckleberry, Booth, Dean Winchester, James 'Sawyer' Ford, Damon Salvatore
一年多以前 energizerbunny said…
I'm so in!! <3

Peyton Sawyer Scott, Lucas&Peyton, Cassie Ainsworth, Effy Stonem, Jenny Humphrey
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tvfan5 said…
I think I got all of those requests :)
一年多以前 Jessica4695 said…
Okay,your pick reminded me & well I would like to join as well :)

my favorites: Brucas,Brathan,Nathan Scott // James Lafferty, Stefan Salvatore // Paul Wesley, Chophia, Caroline Forbes, Forwood & Stefan&Caroline :P

Wow thats ALOT xD
一年多以前 bbiatch said…
I want to participate...but someone can please tell me exactly what I have to do?? I dont get it!!!
一年多以前 tvfan5 said…
Ale, the first step is to just give a list of things that you love that your Secret Santa could possibly base their gift for you around. So If I had Jess, I might want to give her something related to BL, Brathan, Nathan, James, etc. :)

When we start, I'll tell you what you need to do :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 bbiatch said…
ok thanks for the explanation steph!!

my list is:

Toby Cavanaugh, Pete&Violet (Private Practice), Spencer Hastings, Toby&Spencer, Mean Girls, Jen&Dawson, Monica&Chandler and Cooper&Charlotte (Private Practice)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tvfan5 said…
No problem! :) I shall get you up there :)
一年多以前 ashesandwine said…
Can I be in this too?
一年多以前 georgiapeach91 said…
Steph!! Can you add Wade/Zoe to my list please? I'm obsessed with them right now and there aren't a lot of icons out there of them.

Thank you!!
一年多以前 rorymariano said…
Can you add Barney/Robin to mine please? Thank you <33
一年多以前 Elbelle23 said…
Stephy, can you also add Seth and Summer to mine please :)