Leonardo DiCaprio Leonardo... he looks bad now.

babybell posted on Mar 06, 2008 at 09:34PM
He doesnt look good any more...... maybe its the short hair i dunno, but he used to look so hot like in R+J and Titantic. ITs a shame you know.

Leonardo DiCaprio 16 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 babybell said…
SOrry guys ive changed my mind, he still looks hot, but less so and in a different way. And hes looks almost completely different and he looks so young and like i dunno..... better? in R+J and titanic. I mean he looks okay now. Hot but not as unbelieveably hot like before. Not hot enough to have a low five when watching R+J in drama the other day in front of my friends boyfriend and a teacher to celebrate how sexy he really is in that film.
一年多以前 nelly2440 said…
What are you talking about he is hotter than ever!
一年多以前 babybell said…
Not really i mean sure hes hot in a kind of grown up king of way.... i just prefer young leo, its got that hot teenage charm thats just amazing.... im 13 so i just think he looks just a little to old for my taste.... still hot but old.... but thats just opinion. And im not saying by any means that he looks bad i just preferd him before.
一年多以前 hopexembraced said…
i think he's hot, he's all rugged haha.
一年多以前 dizerella said…
I think Leonardo is absolutely gorgeous--and an extremely talented actor, as well. :-)
一年多以前 mammamia100 said…
i agree with babybell, i'm only twelve so i think he was way hotter when he was younger. how old is he now anyways? i'm just saying if i get a poster of him it ain't gonna be that icon up there, it'll be one of him as Jack Dawson!
一年多以前 Leo_Lover said…
heart
I think that Leo's always been & still is very Cute, Hot & Sexy ;).
一年多以前 22_445 said…
heart
I am his biggest fan..(in my head) and im only 13 . I love his acting and hes hot and sexy . When there are interviews i write down every time his name flashes on the screen and time!HE is not any worse but hes not better! Hesw just ;;leo! And that explains a lot..lol!
一年多以前 Pastagirl said…
hmmm
I'm in love with Jack Dawson, he's like one of my dream guy so I've to agree about the fact he was Hotter when he was younger, I think he just got fat these days :S But i still love him :)
一年多以前 Fayzah said…
heart
I think he looks hottest than ever!.. I wasn't really into him when he was in his 20s.. I think he looks better in his 30s
一年多以前 CaterdayGirl said…
Yeah I don't this he looks good anymore. I haven't watched many of his resent movies. I liked him a lot better when he was younger.
一年多以前 averielise said…
smirk
Hes hot wat u talking about???
一年多以前 alice20000109 said…
He was hotter when he was younger, but he still is. I like him more when he was younger...only bcuz i'm 13.
一年多以前 DreamyDicaprio6 said…
HE IS STILL SMOKING!! X
 HE IS STILL SMOKING!! X
一年多以前 DreamyDicaprio6 said…
Btw I dont mean that he smokes, ps he is using electronic cigarettes now anyway
一年多以前 hannahstewart said…
heart
i love him very much!he is so handsome. i'm his fan and i love him not only because he is so cute but also because his acting is very great!