王国之心 矢追 Male on Male dont read if disturbed, Kingdome Hearts fanfic chp1 of sweet curiousity

xEcLiPsEdNiGhTx posted on Oct 11, 2009 at 01:57AM
Please enjoy Kingdom Hearts does not belong to mon ami Im simply writing out of wanting Sora and Riku to be expressed.
Chapter .1 FeElinGs
I was on top of the tree, ok creepy hiding and spying staring and somewhat even feeling aroused by this but I couldn't help it because he was there he was peacefully laying on the grass enjoying the sky the smooth air blowing against his silver hair. I stood there staring gazing in absolute bliss with my body shivering as it gave me chills just as I gaze at him from there his hair grazing his cheek against his smooth pale skin, I bit my lower lip as my thoughts ran wild I smiled to myself seeing Riku so peaceful there made my heart float with warmth made me curious of what his exacts thoughts were at the moment I wanted to know so very badly his beautiful icy blue eyes blinked continuing his gaze at the sky.
Suddenly a guy with semi dark brown hair which was spiked at the ends of his hair approached Riku and sat next to him and started to speak to him, this guy was named Squall Leonhart but everyone called him Leon for short he seemed to be too serious for his own good I couldn't really ever figure out that guy he was too quiet which made me more interested why he would come here to come speak with Riku. I mean Riku and Leon never hanged so it seemed weird seeing Leon approach anyone at all.
Riku looked at Leon and chuckled a bit his laugh made me blush his laugh was so exhilarating, I leaned forward to listen to what he was saying but I still couldn't hear a single word Leon frowned he didn't look pleased whatsoever with Riku's chuckle.
"I'm being serious here Riku you have to talk to him he wont listen to me he's got a crush on you, you know?"Leon said.
Riku smirked showing his satisfied smile "What makes you think I will help ?" he says as he sits up looking at Leon he somewhat looked interested in making Leon beg or at least offer him something in return Riku was a give and take type of guy something you'd expect out of him.
Leon stood irritated he wasn't going to beg yet alone make a deal with him his faced seemed flushed, as he gripped his fist annoyed by the silver-haired boy pushing and riling him up for his sheer amusement it utterly annoyed him but he knew in his mind he couldn't give up yet let alone have Riku get the best of him he wouldnt allow it it just wasn't in his nature.
Riku stared back carelessly and blinked, his eyes holding an amused look in his eyes seeing Leon all riled made him want to see more. It was rare to see Leon the so called quiet serious one get so upset and embarrassed so easily it simply made him smirk with domination in the situation.
I saw them continue with there conversation but their voices were low much lower and who the hell was this guy that had a crush on Riku I mean a guy? this was too weird too weird for words a guy? I mean that's weird isn't it ? and could it be yes! of course its someone Leon knows maybe, maybe a crush as in admiration for Riku right? not a crush as in like gay? but there's nothing wrong with that is there? of course it is whoever it was it seemed to get Riku involved and I wasn't going to let this happen NO WAY IN HELL right?, so I leaned forward trying to get a better hearing in their conversation, my heart jumped I was falling , oh no oh god no this was bad Riku was going to see me Riku was going to know that I was spying and being nosy and listening in what am I going to say what am I going to do?!.
I closed my eyes and landed on Riku SHIT I had to fall on Riku didn't I ,I just had to fall on Riku. Leon stepped backward and stared at me annoyed and irritated on the sudden intrusion that has occurred, while Riku let out a groan and looked straight at me confused yet surprised "Sora?"I quickly got up my heart beated so rapidly and I felt Faint I touched Riku oh my dear god I touched him I wanted to jump and do a little crazy dance and sing like no tomorrow but like hell as if I would do that I couldn't I wouldn't that would be much too embarrassing to do the thought of doing that would send me to pure awkwardness oh and he smelled so good the smell that emitted from him so addicting and in shame my face turned bright I stuttered I didn't know what to say I had to think THINK SORA THINK!.
Riku looked at me oddly "were u listeni-" I quickly cut him off and fumbled my words " I uh I was sleeping on the tree yea man the wind feels great and the uh weather feels great don't u agree a nice great day for a nap haha," I laughed nervously throwing in my cheesy idiotic smile that made most people respond back with a giggle or smile but would that work with Riku Oh god I must look stupid right now did I just say great three times in one sentence?,... but it was the only thing I could think of.
Riku chuckled bit "a nap?Really? shouldn't you be with Roxas?isn't it Friday?you guys always hang out that day at that one food court area?"
Sora stretched his hands behind his head "Ah about that he's with uh Axel today,Axel is helping him with his Social Studies homework", Liar as soon as you heard from Tidus that Riku comes here to hang and think about his troubles you forcibly pleaded Roxas to go ahead withoutme.
Riku looked at me suspiciously and shuffled my hair messing it all up "well be careful next time I'm not gonna be there to break your fall. " he turned to leave I pouted and frowned"Hey!" He touched me yet again ahh pure bliss I tell you .
Riku started to walk off ,Leon glanced at me and hurried to catch up with Riku "wait!" I stared at Riku's back my eyes studied his nicely shaped figure my eyes feel on his butt I blushed and looked away "was that normal?"
~My house~
I arrived later at my house my mom wasn't home like usually working night shifts as always she was caring and sweet regardless of the time she would usually spend with her sons I looked around and Roxas wasn't home yet I wonder if he was with Axel at the moment.I rubbed my head and sighed the house felt so empty Demyx wasnt even home but he was hardly ever he always spend his time with his Band members that or with Zexion, truthfully he missed Demyx he seemed to spent his time out more than in the house,nothing could be done.
I layed on my bed in my room for awhile staring at the ceiling remebering the smell that lingered from Riku his touched his head remebering were Riku had touched him his lower lip quivered he then looked over at the clock it was barely 5 pm what was he doing? Everyone was out having fun or at least doing something and here I am at home? I gotta get out there has to be something I can do better than stay in this empty house.
He kicked both his feet forward jumping of the bed and he stood in front of the mirror and stared at himself curiously he titled his head to the right raising his hand he fixed his hair that Riku had messes up he then smiled and decided to leave the mess that Riku had caused to his hair then headed out the door from his room digging his hands in his pocket as he walked to the front door, he went under contacts and dialed Tidus number he picked the phone to his ear listening to a couple of rings until a voice on the other line answered.,
"Hello?" Sora froze a lump beginning to build in his throat , Sora immediately hung up the phone his heart began beating fast "That was Riku's voice but wait why would Riku answer Tidus phone this had to be some mistake he had to be imagining things that must of been it, it had to be 's heart began beating faster as he nervously pushed the redial button again.
This time it rang twice and again it was Riku who answered,but why was Riku answering Tidus phone why was Riku hanging with Tidus why was he with him!?where were they? why? when? how? all these thoughts encircled Sora's mind making a knot in his stomach he immediately felt shocked and confused what was going on?"Sora?are you still there?",Sora immediately snapped back to reality blinking he nervously gripped the phone feeling a type of dread spread over his chest "Uh y-yea..?"he answered as he nibbled on his lip nervously his eyes focused on the floor he could feel tears beginning to build in his blue eyes it was getting hard for him to breathe.
"Oh good thought you hanged up on me again...anyways Sora can you come over my house I need to talk to you about something..."Riku gasped "AHH!..h-hot..ah...stop licking me s-see what you did? Sora can you hold a moment?"he gasped.
Sora's mouth opened into an O and immediately felt tears stream down....What was happening what was Riku and Tidus doing?licking?him?!His mind went from a waterfall of questions to a pure isolated state he choked out his words"Ye-yea...",he wanted to stop crying but he couldn't his friend his own best friend was with HIM Riku hanging with him licking him were they dating does this mean Tidus was...gay and he never told him?HIM....Then again...who could blame Tidus Riku was beautiful and Sora's feelings and thoughts were a secret his little secret no one knew not even Roxas...Sora sniffled sobbing a little.
"Sora are you alright?.."Riku's words sounded worried.
"..uh y-yea j-just um c-cold.." he says sadly.
"Oh ok Sora I have to ask you can you do me a favor this is kind of important."
Sora chewed on is lip it felt numb now"....."it was hard for him to talk he wanted so badly to ask Riku what he was doing with Tidus phone but he wasn't he wouldn't he was too afraid of the answer.
"Sora?"
Sora broke from his train of thought and immediately answered "h-huh?.."
"a favor can u do me a favor?"he asked.
Sora sniffled again he felt so angry so jealous so frustrated he was lost so very lost
"Sora?"Rikus voice sounded a little confused.
"Y-yea..ok."
Riku finally smiled on the other line "whoa get off of me not now im on the phone !" Sora heard Riku laugh and the phone drop he continued gnawing at his lip"Ah sorry about that he wont keep off so back to the subject Sora can you come over?"
Sora answered emotionless his voice sounding lifeless and plain "y-yea...I can I guess..for wh.." he immediately stopped he didn't want to know he didn't want to go to Riku's house either but he just felt he had to see to see if they really were together maybe Tidus and Riku were just friends...right?"
"Really great ? Thanks Sora see you in a bit bye","bye..."a click was heard the dead dial tone was all that was heard.
Sora fell to the back oh the wall tears bursting from his eyes streaming down his cheek ignoring the tear from his lip blood trickling down his light pink lip sliding downward of the wall falling into an embracement with his knees clenching grabbing tightly ahold of his knees digging his face in his pants feeling his current state crumble at that very moment he was glad that no one was home...he let out sobs feeling a tight pain in his chest he felt so betrayed so alone so broken so obliviated and empty.....
.````````````````````````````````````````­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­
Well first fanfic not sure if I'll continue but please comment if u can also I corrected some errors.

王国之心 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 SuzutheNeko14 said…
angelic
First to reply? Well, that's cheesy! Anyway, I loved it! Couldn't stop reading it!! Where's part 2?