凯斯·哈金 Keith's Blog "March....."

musikluver94 posted on Feb 17, 2011 at 11:47PM
So as the recording of my 1st album started last week i was like...i wanna play this music now...so im going to be doing a load of acoustic shows all over the bottom regions... ;) of the states for the 1st 3 weeks of march....
i will be performing my own stuff and celtic thunder stuff!!!
it should be fun..there are a few dates now confirmed.....
AND I JUST WANN SAY A MASSIVE THAT YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, INTEREST AND HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN ME FOR THESE GIGS...AGAIN...I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITH OUT YOU GUYS!!!!
they are....
if you know bars/clubs where i could do a late night gig, starting 11:30pm in the following cities on the dates that have no venue next to them...lets book a gig!!!,

Los Angeles, CA - 3rd March GIG BOOKED at Molly Malones in LA
- HERE IS LINK -
link

San Diego, CA - 4th March
Los Angeles, CA- 5th March
Mesa, AZ - 6th March
Anywhere between Mesa and Oklahoma - 7th March
Oklahoma City - 8th March

Dallas, TX - 9th March GIG BOOKED - Poor David's Pub in Dallas, tix below link or at Bill's Records, 1317 S. Lamar, with no service charge
-HERES THE LINK-
link

Houston, TX - 10th March
Little Rock, AR - 11th March
Atlanta, GA - 12th March
Atlanta, GA - 13th March
Charlotte, NC - 14th March
Raleigh/Durham - 18th March

Jacksonville, FL 19th March - GIG BOOKED - Culhanes Irish Pub, Atlantic Beach, FL confirmed
- HERES THE LINK-
link

Any help you could give to try and sort some gigs out would be appreciated. If any venue you know is interested, they can email sharon..

THANKS A MILLION AND ILL KEEP YOU POSTED....

IRISH TOUR
I have decided to tour ireland in april/may and i cant wait...my buddies Tsunami rising are coming along for the ride and we are touring for over a month,a double header all around ireland it is gonna be a LAUGH! bring it on!
the dates are still gettin confirmed.....but heres some to wet your appetite!!!!

2nd April The Strand Strand Hill sligo

3rd April Sandinos bar Derry

4th April Auntie Annies Belfast

8th April Rosy surf n skate jam

9th April Rosattas bar Moville (waiting confirmation)

14TH SHEBEEN BAR DUBLIN...(BESIDE TEMPLE BAR.)

28th April "Derry Jazz Festival" Sandinos Bar

29th April "Derry Jazz Festival" open air fest in craft village Derry

30th April Cellar bar D town G session.

1st May "Derry Jazz Festival" Tinneys bar

2nd May "Derry Jazz Festival" Masons bar

keep checking more of these will be added daily!!
mucho love
keith.
x

so there you go guys,
well chat soon, go and have a look at the facebook and also stay tuned today on the www.youtube.com/bustymusic for the new song that’s about to go up!

Over and out !!!
Yeooow!
 So as the recording of my 1st album started last week i was like...i wanna play this 音乐 now...so i

凯斯·哈金 No 回复