坎耶·韦斯特 don't 你 think we should drop the taylor issue now and forgive kanye? 或者 am im simpley retarded of thinking of such things...

emma-may posted on Sep 16, 2009 at 11:50PM
could you help me out here because i most be the stupidist retard on the planet for not understanding this...

there are a hell of a lot worse people out there than kanye! i mean what’s that guy who locked Jaycee lee dugard in his shed and had two kids with her, and serial killers like the Yorkshire ripper, Garry glitter the rapist/paedophile singer, josef fritzle the guy who locked up his daughter, guys dropping bombs on villages with kids in them, illegal diamond mining where men force children to mine, kids as young as 6 shooting each other, the parents of baby p who tortured the two year old to death and your worried about some guy who jumped out of place at an award ceremony. yh that make real f***in sense to me.

seriously could you explain the above to me? because in comparison with the likes of hitler im just struggiling ever so slightly to see how kanye should-be-sntanced-to-death crime could measure up to that of hitler, josef fritzle, gary glitter, chris brown, and serial killers?

like i said i must be so retarded for not seeing that kanye totally deserves all the crime-of-the-centuary response he is getting for totally ruining the rest of taylors life and leaving her mentally scarred to the piont of insomnia.

i do feel sorry for taylor and ive always thought beyonce was worth her wieght in gold, but niether of them had the upbringing kanye did, lack of school, racially bullied, tragic death of close one. jeeze we handle our problems differently, some clam up other like kanye lash out. no matter how we handle our problems we all need the same thing; support.

so would anyone here uderstand what im saying?
please please explain the bit i mentioned at the top to.

坎耶·韦斯特 No 回复