乔什·哈切森 Why do 你 like Josh?

Katniss6382 posted on Jun 16, 2012 at 08:40PM
I love Josh for a lot of reasons. First off, I think his work with SBNN is amazing. I am also in love with his sense of humor. Altogether he's just a kind caring person. I also when he smiles i like the way his lip kind of curls!

乔什·哈切森 7 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 diannaagron34 said…
heart
I love him for many reasons to.First of all everytime i see him he makes me smile Second hes adorable and sweet Third he so funny Also he really care about his fans and FINALLY I LOVE HIM CAUSE HE'S A REAL DOWN TO EARTH GUY HE'S JUST HIMSELF!!!!THATS WHY I LOVE JOSH!!!!!!!
一年多以前 kayla009 said…
heart
I like him because he's kind and sweet and cute and I love his acting
一年多以前 wisegirl778 said…
heart
I love him for three reasons too. 1 he is so cute that every time i see him in a pic or movie i smile. 2 he's funny, sweet and cares about his fans. 3 his acting is sooo amazing i mean have you seen the hunger games?!?!?!?!
一年多以前 TwilightLuvr37 said…
I have several reasons. But, the things I like the most about him (in no particular order) is:

1: His sense of humor 2: The way he treats girls (he seems ike he'd be an awesome boyfriend) 3: how he's a family man 4: his outlook on life 5: how sweet & charming he acts
一年多以前 1Dkindagal said…
This is maya. océana's friend. he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO HAWT PERFECT AND CHARMING AND STRONG AND PERFECT AND HIS SENCE OF HUMOR AND I LOVE HOW HE TREATS GIRLS AND HE IS SOOOOOOOOO ROMANTIC AND HE IS SWEET AND I LOVE HIS ACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! did i mention he is perfect???

- maya
1Dkindagal commented…
Yeah, she is a CRAZY fan... 一年多以前
一年多以前 LouisePalmer said…
I love him because he seems like a down to earth guy, his acting is outstanding!!! And he seems to stay true to himself in front of the cameras, and he is Hot!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 Maria829 said…
heart
I love him because he is a very good at acting I love all his movies some are so funny and make me feel good, he is so cute in the hunger games movie