约翰尼·德普 Johnny Depp ScreenCaps

nikki8green6 posted on Jul 07, 2010 at 05:16PM
The movies listed below have already been uploaded to the screencaps section of this spot. If you are looking for 'caps' from a certain movie and don't see it in the list, just leave it in the comments and I will upload it as soon as possible. If you upload a movie leave it in the comments and I will update the list so that it doesn't get re-uploaded by other fans.

Thanks,
Carine

link
(2010) PG
A 19-year-old Alice (Mia Wasikowska) journeys through Underland, where she experiences strange ordeals and encounters peculiar characters, including the vaporous Cheshire Cat (voiced by Stephen Fry), the Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp) and the sadistic Red Queen (Helena Bonham Carter). Anne Hathaway, Alan Rickman, Matt Lucas and Crispin Glover co-star in director Tim Burton's bold adaptation of the Lewis Carroll classic.

link
Director Emir Kusturica and screenwriter David Atkins crafted this absurdist comedy in which Johnny Depp plays Axel Blackmer, who lives in New York State and is obsessed with fish. He tags fish and monitors their habits for a living, but his greatest curiosity is when and how they dream. Axel's uncle, Leo Sweetie (Jerry Lewis) would prefer Axel take over the family business, a Cadillac dealership in Tucson, Arizona; against his better judgment, Axel drives from New York to Arizona to check out the lot and attend Leo's wedding to Millie (Paulina Porizkova), a woman who is hoping that marriage will keep her from crying all the time. While watching the Cadillacs, Leo meets Elaine Stalker (Faye Dunaway), the sexy widow of a wealthy mine owner, and the two strike up a romance, while Elaine's daughter Grace (Lili Taylor) wanders through her mother's home playing "Besame Mucho" on the accordion to her pet turtles. Needless to say, Warner Bros, the film's United States distributor, didn't figure this was a sure bet for box-office success, and they trimmed Arizona Dream of 22 minutes before putting it into limited release and eventually dumping it onto home video without opening it in most major cities. Kusturica's original 142-minute cut was released in Europe (where it did respectable if not ground-shaking business) and to a few art houses in America; the shortened 120-minute version is available on home video. ~ Mark Deming, All Movie Guide

link
(1999) R
Johnny Depp is NASA astronaut Spencer Armacost, and Charlize Theron is his beautiful, schoolteacher wife Jillian -- a seemingly perfect couple. When Depp heroically returns from a space mission, all is well – well, almost. Depp's sudden personality quirks threaten their sanity, their future and their lives in this psychological thriller.

Before Night Falls
(2000) R
Spanning several decades, this powerful biopic offers a glimpse into the life of famed Cuban poet and novelist Reinaldo Arenas (Javier Bardem), an artist who was vilified for his homosexuality in Fidel Castro's Cuba. Although Arenas finds success as a writer, he must eventually emigrate to New York City to enjoy unfettered creative freedom. Johnny Depp co-stars in two different roles as a transvestite inmate and as a warden

Benny and Joon
(1993) PG
Benny (Aidan Quinn) is the overprotective caretaker of his mentally ill -- but artistically talented -- sister, Joon (Mary Stuart Masterson). When the eccentric Sam (Johnny Depp), who looks and acts like a silent-movie comedian, falls for Joon, the siblings' frail bond is put to the test. Depp's performance in this offbeat, beautifully acted love story scored a Golden Globe nomination. Julianne Moore and Oliver Platt co-star.

link
(2001) R
Johnny Depp turns in a quietly powerful performance at the heart of this Ted Demme-directed drama as real-life coke smuggler George Jung, who rises from poverty to become one of the biggest drug dealers in America before his eventual downfall. Penélope Cruz, Rachel Griffiths and Ray Liotta co-star in this big-screen adaptation of the 1993 book Blow: How a Small-Town Boy Made $100 Million with the Medellin Cocaine Cartel and Lost It All.

link
(2005) PG
Lucky boy Charlie Bucket (Freddie Highmore) is one of five golden-ticket holders treated to a tour of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory in Tim Burton's reimagining of Roald Dahl's classic children's book of the same name. Along with the other four (rather naughty) contest winners, good-hearted Charlie visits the factory and encounters fantastical candy creations, Oompa Loompas and the fascinating Wonka (Johnny Depp) himself.

link
(2000) PG-13
Blown in by the north wind, an iconoclastic single mother (Oscar nominee Juliette Binoche) and her young daughter move into a peaceful French village and open an uncommon chocolate shop during the height of Lent -- directly across the street from a church. At first, the shop's rich, sensuous desserts scandalize the town. But the villagers (including Judi Dench, Lena Olin and Johnny Depp) soon learn to savor the sweetness.

Cry-Baby
(1990) NR
Helmed by director John Waters -- the king of kitsch -- this campy comedy set in 1950s Baltimore stars Johnny Depp as Wade "Cry-Baby" Walker, a leather-clad street tough who leads a gang dubbed the Drapes. When Wade falls for a goody-two-shoes (Amy Locane) and steals her from her mossback beau (Stephen Mailer), the romance sparks a battle between rival factions. Troy Donahue, Joey Heatherton and Patty Hearst appear in cameo roles

link
(1995) PG-13
Marlon Brando stars as a psychiatrist assigned to diagnose a mysterious man (Johnny Depp) who's convinced that he's legendary lover and swashbuckler Don Juan De Marco. Yet delving into Don Juan's past revitalizes the doctor's own relationship with his wife (Faye Dunaway). Look for a café scene featuring the sparkling vocal talents of late Tejano singer Selena, who died just weeks before this film's release

link
(1997) UR
When FBI agent Joe Pistone (Johnny Depp) goes undercover and becomes "Donnie Brasco" to infiltrate the Mob, he dangerously starts to identify more and more strongly with the made men he's charged with taking down. Mike Newell directs this fact-based drama that explores the relationship between the hunter and the hunted -- the mobster (Al Pacino) who grooms Brasco as his protégé. Anne Heche and Bruno Kirby co-star.

Edward Scissorhands
(1990) PG-13
An inventor (Vincent Price) dies before developing hands for his creation, a boy named Edward (Johnny Depp) who instead has scissors at the end of each arm. Edward lives a monastic existence until an Avon lady (Dianne Wiest) adopts him and takes him to live in the pastel paradise of suburbia. Director Tim Burton's unconventional fairy tale is bursting with offbeat charm and laughs -- as well as visually striking imagery.

link
J.M. Barrie's Neverland
(2004) PG
Peter Pan and the denizens of Neverland have captured the hearts and minds of J.M. Barrie's readers. But this Oscar-winning film reveals how the imaginative author envisioned a world that was at once so wondrous and perilous. Johnny Depp plays Barrie, a writer inspired by genius and dedicated to seeing his vision come to life onstage at the Duke of York's Theatre in 1904 London. Kate Winslet co-stars as the woman who helped inspire his Wendy.

link
(2001) R
Johnny Depp stars as an opium-huffing inspector from Scotland Yard who falls for one of Jack the Ripper's prostitute targets (Heather Graham) in this Hughes brothers adaption of a graphic novel that posits the Ripper's true identity. Ian Holm and Robbie Coltrane co-star in this genre-bending drama that marked Albert and Allen Hughes's laudable attempt to break out of their pigeonhole as "black directors."

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
(2009) PG-13
When a deal with the devil comes due, the immortal Doctor Parnassus (Christopher Plummer) must renegotiate the pact to save his daughter. Now, with the help of his mystical theater troupe and a mysterious stranger, Parnassus attempts to right the wrongs of his past. Terry Gilliam's quirky fantasy marks Heath Ledger's final film, with Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Jude Law stepping in to complete his pivotal role.

link
(2004) R
In this provocative period piece, Johnny Depp portrays 17th-century poet John Wilmot, the Earl of Rochester, who received posthumous acclaim for his sexually overt poetry and, during his brief life, was known for his womanizing ways. Wilmot's rakish adventures include attempting to kidnap the woman he would eventually marry, constantly angering the king and wooing actress Elizabeth Barry. Samantha Morton and John Malkovich co-star

link
(2000) R
Christina Ricci stars as Suzie, a Russian Jew adrift in the world after her father leaves the family to make a fresh start in America in 1927. After emigrating to England, Suzie flowers into a no-nonsense showgirl who eventually ends up in Paris. There, she becomes involved with Cesar (Johnny Depp), the head of a band of gypsies, but their happiness -- and Suzie's quest to track down her father -- is challenged by the rising Nazi influence in Europe.

link
(1995) R
Just off the train in Los Angeles, unassuming accountant Gene Watson (Johnny Depp) and his 6-year-old daughter (Courtney Chase) get drawn into a conspiracy to snuff California's governor (Marsha Mason). In the depot, Ms. Jones (Roma Maffia) snatches the girl while Mr. Smith (Christopher Walken) gives the dazed Watson a pistol, a half-dozen slugs and lays down the law: Whack the governor within 90 minutes, or it's the end for the shrimp.

link
(2003) PG-13
Johnny Depp, in an Oscar-nominated performance, steals the show as flamboyant Jack Sparrow, a freewheeling 17th-century pirate who roams the Caribbean Sea and butts heads with a rival pirate (Geoffrey Rush) bent on pillaging the village of Port Royal. When the governor's (Jonathan Pryce) daughter (Keira Knightley) is kidnapped, Sparrow decides to help the girl's love (Orlando Bloom) save her. But their seafaring mission is hardly simple.

link
(2006) PG-13
In this blockbuster sequel inspired by the Disney theme park attraction, director Gore Verbinski helms the continuing high-seas adventures of happy-go-lucky troublemaker Capt. Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp), young Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) and headstrong beauty Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley). As Sparrow works his way out of a blood debt with the ghostly Davey Jones (Bill Nighy), he also attempts to avoid eternal damnation.

link
(2007) PG-13
In this final installment of the swashbuckler trilogy, Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush), long believed to be dead, has come back to life and is headed to the edge of the Earth with brave Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) and feisty Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley). And what of Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp)? Nothing is as it seems. Just when he appears to be down, he proves he can't be counted out. Bill Nighy and Yun-Fat Chow also star.

Public Enemies
(2009) R
In the shadow of the Great Depression, criminal minds are thriving -- notorious men like John Dillinger (Johnny Depp), "Baby Face" Nelson (Stephen Graham) and "Pretty Boy" Floyd (Channing Tatum) -- and it's up to J. Edgar Hoover (Billy Crudup) and the FBI to bring them down. Michael Mann directs this gritty crime drama based on the book by Bryan Burrough. Christian Bale, Giovanni Ribisi and Leelee Sobieski co-star.

link
(2004)
Mort Rainey (Johnny Depp), a writer just emerging from a painful divorce with his ex-wife (Maria Bello), is stalked at his remote lake house by a psychotic stranger and would-be scribe (John Turturro) who claims Rainey swiped his best story idea. But as Rainey endeavors to prove his innocence, he begins to question his own sanity. Charles S. Dutton and Timothy Hutton co-star in this suspenseful drama based on a Stephen King novella.

link
(1999) R
New York detective Ichabod Crane (Johnny Depp) is sent to Sleepy Hollow to investigate a series of mysterious deaths in which the victims are found beheaded. But the locals believe the culprit to be none other than the ghost of the legendary Headless Horseman. Christina Ricci, Miranda Richardson and Michael Gambon co-star in Tim Burton's big-screen adaptation of Washington Irving's timeless tale of murder and intrigue.

link
(2007) R
Johnny Depp reteams with director Tim Burton for this big-screen adaptation of the hit Broadway musical, earning an Oscar nod as vengeful Sweeney Todd, who becomes a deranged murderer after being falsely imprisoned by a sinister judge (Alan Rickman). To cover his tracks, Todd enlists the help of Mrs. Lovett (Helena Bonham Carter), who disposes of the victims by baking them into tasty meat pies that become the toast of London.

The 电影院 listed below have already been uploaded to the screencaps section of this spot. If 你 ar
last edited on Feb 18, 2012 at 02:07AM

约翰尼·德普 17 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
I will beuploading Pirates 2&3, Donnie Brasco & Blow over the weekend.
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
sunny
I will also be uploading Libertine over the weekend..
一年多以前 myau said…
laugh
I uploaded Public Enemies and The Astronaut's Wife
一年多以前 myau said…
And I will be uploading Charlie and The Chocolate Factory soon
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
big smile
*Updated

Thanks Myau
一年多以前 myau said…
smile
Carine, I'll be uploading Sweeney Todd this week
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
Okay.. I'll add Secret Window & Alice in Wonderland
一年多以前 myau said…
smile
I'll add Don Juan DeMarco and Nick of Time when you are done. Please let me know :)
一年多以前 myau said…
smirk
Hei... just to let you know.... I'll be uploading The Man who Cried the next days :)
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
smile
I just capped The man who cried over the weekend but if you would rather upload it I can just let you do it... just let me know..
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
sunny
I'll update the list with Nick of Time shortly
一年多以前 myau said…
hmmm
Carine I'm so sorry. I didn't see you have capped the movie until now. :(

I was thinking of uploading Platoon and Arizona Dream. I'll wait for your reply this time.
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
smile
Thats fine... no harm done. You can go ahead and upload those 2 whenever you're ready because I don't have them....
一年多以前 myau said…
big smile
ok. I already have them, so it won't take too long :)
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
smile
No rush...
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
Update: link
一年多以前 nikki8green6 said…
Updated