jlhfan624 🎁🥳🎂 Let's Chat! 🎂🥳🎁 (Birthday Edition!)

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 07, 2021 at 07:20PM
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among friends. Post updates about your life, funny memes, cool pictures and videos you find. It goes without saying, but no nudity and if you post true crime, make sure you don't post real gore.
 Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among fr

jlhfan624 988 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 988

一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
big smile
I know I make a lot of forums, but I really have no life and so you'll all have to excuse me. I know it's difficult to keep up! But with most of my forums, there is a theme, and this one I made just for chatting about every day life. I'll be posting a lot of personal photos I take (not of me ofc lol) like things I buy and my pets obviously! You don't have to though. Post whatever you like, this is meant to be a general chat among all friends!
yorkshire_rose commented…
Great idea thanks for the invite my friend :) 一年多以前
jlhfan624 commented…
So glad 你 came! 一年多以前
I wouldn't let 你 down :) 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
heart
Okay so my first post obviously has to be this! Got my mail today, and finally received all 8 of the 'Unlock the Magic' Care Bears out so far. This is such a great line! So affordable, great boxes, and super super soft material. I almost don't want to take them out of the box, but they are so huggable...
 Okay so my first post obviously has to be this! Got my mail today, and finally received all 8 of the
I just 爱情 these especially the 彩虹 one 💛 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
awee childhood memeories*-* 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
Up close with Share Bear
 Up close with Share 熊
爱情 the colour :) 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
me too<3 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
laugh
REALLY up close with Share Bear
 REALLY up close with Share 熊
Cute ! 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
so sweet <3 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
Here's some more pictures of stuff I bought lately...I normally don't buy this much but I'm spending all my stimulus money on fun stuff!

These are all cozy mysteries, my favorite genre of book along with non-fiction.
 Here's some 更多 pictures of stuff I bought lately...I normally don't buy this much but I'm spending
I wish I could concentrate 更多 to read some of them.Which is your favourite ? 一年多以前
jlhfan624 commented…
I hear you. It's difficult for me to concentrate too, and I usually prefer electronics but when I get into a book, I'm REALLY into it. I try to set aside an 小时 a 日 to read. No distractions, maybe some classical 音乐 in the background. Even putting in ear plugs helps me to drown out noise around. 一年多以前
jlhfan624 commented…
哈哈 We are totally different that way. I can ONLY concentrate with instrumental music, preferably classical though. 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
I always love to take full-cover shots of books I buy because I'm shallow and like pretty things. These are the same books pictured in the above photo, just front first.
 I always 爱情 to take full-cover shots of 图书 I buy because I'm shallow and like pretty things. The
They look really good :) 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
awee I would read all <3 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
laugh
At the time, I thought this photo angle was good...
 At the time, I thought this 照片 angle was good...
Dogpaws commented…
it is!!!!<3 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
laugh
Oh...again with the angle!
 Oh...again with the angle!
Dogpaws commented…
xD 你 know 你 are cutie Romy =D<3 一年多以前
jlhfan624 commented…
Aww so are 你 bestie!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
surprise
Also got the complete series of Bones on DVD (12 seasons) for a steal! Less than $5 a season.
 Also got the complete series of 识骨寻踪 on DVD (12 seasons) for a steal! Less than $5 a season.
Dogpaws commented…
O my god I 爱情 识骨寻踪 so freaking much*-*<3 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
tongue
Shorts weather...not my favorite by any means but these shorts are so comfy, I can't complain too much.
 Shorts weather...not my 最喜爱的 由 any means but these shorts are so comfy, I can't complain too muc
I 爱情 to be comfy too 💛 一年多以前
ktichenor commented…
Back to wearing shorts, too! So, happy it's spring! 😊 一年多以前
💛 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
Okay this next set of shopping tweets will be my last for now! Until I buy something else lol
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
rainy
My favorite Grumpy Bear!
 My 最喜爱的 Grumpy Bear!
I know the feeling *lol* :D 一年多以前
ktichenor commented…
I 爱情 Grumpy Bear, I can relate! *lol* 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
I 爱情 grumpy 熊 so much too awee!!!!<3 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
kiss
This new bath & body brand of stuff I found at Walmart is amazing. The candles are to DIE FOR! Literally. I picked out the two best, couldn't choose between the two. This might be my new favorite candle brand. I'm verrrrry sensitive to smell and sometimes Yankee and Bath & Body Works candles are too strong for me and the smell lingers. These are very pleasant and subtle, not too invasive. They both smell like Fruity Pebbles to me.
 This new bath & body brand of stuff I found at Walmart is amazing. The candles are to DIE FOR! Litera
Candles make all the difference :) 一年多以前
jlhfan624 commented…
They really do! These two lift my spirits tremendously! 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
I 爱情 candles ,the boost up my mood on taking a bath 或者 阅读 a book in candlelight*-*or just for relax 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
Oh yeah aside from cozy mysteries, my favorite books to get are Harlequin romance. I mainly read the Intrigue, Romantic Suspense, and Love Inspired Suspense lines. I don't usually like saccharine sweet romance, there's got to be some mystery involved.
 Oh yeah aside from cozy mysteries, my 最喜爱的 图书 to get are Harlequin romance. I mainly read the
Dogpaws commented…
looks so good<3 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
These 'bookazines' are so addictive! I try to buy all the Woman's World ones because it's my favorite magazine.
 These 'bookazines' are so addictive! I try to buy all the Woman's World ones because it's my 最喜爱的
This is right up my 街, 街道 :) 一年多以前
jlhfan624 commented…
I thought 你 might like this, Berni! 你 would 爱情 our Woman's World magazine. 一年多以前
Sounds interesting :) 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
aweee thats so cute<3 and it looks so interesting<3 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
big smile
So...how is everyone doing today?!
I'm doing good maybe a little tried but good.Lovely 论坛 idea 💛 一年多以前
ktichenor commented…
I'm fine, getting my 秒 shot tomorrow (ugh! I hate needles! *lol*) Great 论坛 idea 😊 一年多以前
^*lol* 一年多以前
一年多以前 yorkshire_rose said…
big smile
While we are on the subject of bears I collect Charlie Bears this is Imogen 💛
 While we are on the subject of bears I collect Charlie Bears this is Imogen 💛
My late mum bought me Imogen one 圣诞节 💛 一年多以前
ktichenor commented…
Aww, that's a lovely memory 💛 一年多以前
^💓💓💓 一年多以前
heart
Whilst we are busy chatting...let's share chocolates 💛
 Whilst we are busy chatting...let's share chocolates 💛
jlhfan624 commented…
Yes please! 一年多以前
Help yourself *lol* ! 一年多以前
ktichenor commented…
Ooh! Yummy! 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
omg yes I need that !!!yummy 💛 一年多以前
一年多以前 ktichenor said…
laugh
Nothing exciting here, I've been working on my digital art (had to fix a piece) Anyway, I tried *lol*
 Nothing exciting here, I've been working on my digital art (had to fix a piece) Anyway, I tried *lol*
jlhfan624 commented…
Wow, that's amazing! Great job! 一年多以前
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! :) 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
welcome my dear Kirsten💜 一年多以前
一年多以前 ktichenor said…
big smile
Here's the other (my babies!😁)
 Here's the other (my babies!😁)
jlhfan624 commented…
Very creative! 一年多以前
ktichenor commented…
Aww, thanks! :D 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
💜💜💜 一年多以前
smile
Does anyone read fate and fortune magazine ? if so what are your thoughts or do you think it looks interesting ?
 Does anyone read fate and fortune magazine ? if so what are your thoughts 或者 do 你 think it looks in
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
Berni, actually I have gotten some British magazines before from a website online (you guys always have the best mags) and I think I have one of these. You have the most interesting topics over there, and talk about real life people which I find interesting. I'm a fan.
I'm so pleased 你 can get them I 爱情 this mag it's the one thing I do read :) 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
I wish I could have it to read 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
kiss
My dog seems to be very needy right now. Also I'm obsessed with this Facebook filter and all my photos will look like this haha
 My dog seems to be very needy right now. Also I'm obsessed with this 脸谱 filter and all my 照片
He's a beauty 💛 一年多以前
ktichenor commented…
What a sweet face! 😍 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
UwU your dog is so freaking cute!!!!such a lovely boy*-*💛😍 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
meh
#firstworldproblems Why is it that every time I shop for groceries, I neglect to buy fast meals and easy snacks? I'm so hungry, but I'm too sore to actually cook anything. Plus, I'm very tired. *sigh*
Take a shopping 列表 with 你 下一个 time then 你 won't forget my lovely :) I'm tired too ! 一年多以前
ktichenor commented…
I drink protein shakes, those are very filling and really good.😊 I feel ya' both, I'm always tired! 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
yummy yeah after my spicey meal yumyum*-* 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
laugh
Found this on my Facebook feed, and now I have a case of the giggles!
 Found this on my 脸谱 feed, and now I have a case of the giggles!
ktichenor commented…
😂🤣 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
hahahahhahaha XD 一年多以前
*lol* ! :D 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dogpaws said…
laugh
oh yeah xD
 oh yeah xD
What ?*lol* 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dogpaws said…
laugh
hehehehe xD
 hehehehe xD
爱情 this 💜 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dogpaws said…
laugh
I want a hug =D
 I want a hug =D
jlhfan624 commented…
I would totally go 哈哈 一年多以前
No thanks *lol* ! 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
Berni xD 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dogpaws said…
laugh
yeah man xD
 yeah man xD
一年多以前 Dogpaws said…
laugh
allright xD
 allright xD
ktichenor commented…
Okay, I'm laughing at that one! *LOL* 🤣 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
laugh
I'm finally eating (it's 2:24 am here, I'm a night owl) and decided to watch Hoarding: Buried Alive. Just as I was taking a bite, they showed the bathroom and the sink was full of black sludge and now I'm not hungry anymore haha
I 爱情 that 显示 but it' sad sometimes...think i'll 加入 你 in eating ! 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
I don`t know the 显示 truly but we have a similar one here in germany 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
hahaha Romy ewww XD 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
awee so 你 are a night owl too,same here too 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
surprise
Uhhh this one is a 2 apartment townhouse, and a woman and her kids live underneath this hoarder. This place is full of trash, it's disgusting, and there's mice everywhere. The mice bite the renter's daughter. Just burn the whole place down!
Oh I just couldn't live like that ! 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
poor kids>< what a horrible mother!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
angry
Oh have I mentioned this woman has 2 dogs and 1 cat? I HATE when these places have animals! Especially cats, because at least sometimes the dogs can get outside and away from the trash for awhile. They showed a clip of a cat climbing on piles of trash. Makes me so angry!!
I feel so sorry for the little 动物 and any kids too..it they have no say ! 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
same here!!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
laugh
This is how my thighs look when I sit down.
 This is how my thighs look when I sit down.
ktichenor commented…
Same! 😂 一年多以前
*lol* 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
me too hahahaha 一年多以前
一年多以前 ktichenor said…
laugh
The real reason why Forest ran...🤣
 The real reason why Forest ran...🤣
As fast as 你 can ! 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 ktichenor said…
zzz
Me at 6:00 A.M! *lol*
 Me at 6:00 A.M! *lol*
Me all the time *lol* ! 一年多以前
Dogpaws commented…
me 日 and night XD 一年多以前
jlhfan624 commented…
6AM?! That's when I went to sleep last night! 哈哈 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dogpaws said…
heart
fact xD
 fact xD
jlhfan624 commented…
This is so true. 一年多以前
ktichenor commented…
Oh, so true! XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dogpaws said…
laugh
lol thats me XD yumyumyum xD
 哈哈 thats me XD yumyumyum xD
jlhfan624 commented…
哈哈 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
zzz
So I slept for a whopping 15 hours yesterday. Not all at once...but I slept for 11 hours as my regular sleep and another 4 hour nap. That's why I'm on here at 1:48AM lol
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
laugh
Here's a picture of my void Georgie sitting on the edge of the tub while I took a bath. It's some of our special bonding time 🥰
 Here's a picture of my void Georgie sitting on the edge of the tub while I took a bath. It's some of
ktichenor commented…
Aww, what a beautiful cat! 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
sick
For those asking what tattoos I had a few posts up, I can post some photos here when I get the time. I feel terrible tonight. I've had a bad headache since I woke up from my nap around 9. I've taken pills, ate, had caffeine...now I'm laying in bed with a proper neck pillow sucking on a peppermint with my fan on high speed. Pray for me!
jlhfan624 commented…
Peppermint has helped me many times in the past, but it's not working this time. I fear I have a migraine. My laptop screen brightness is at 0% 哈哈 一年多以前
jlhfan624 commented…
Serious question: how do "normal people" function with looking at white websites 24/7? I have to install a dark reader, and even then it's too bright sometimes! 一年多以前
ktichenor commented…
I can't stand too bright either 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
sad
And now I'm even more upset because throughout all this, I missed the Harlequin sale! So now I have to wait yet another week!
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
So I'm just doing some "window" shopping, and I come across these:
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
surprise
It's a soft plush toy in candy packaging!
 It's a soft plush toy in 糖果 packaging!
ktichenor commented…
That's cute! 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
I mean...
 I mean...
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
tongue
These are definitely something that have 'ME!' written all over it! So cute! Debating if I want to buy one...
 These are definitely something that have 'ME!' written all over it! So cute! Debating if I want to bu
ktichenor commented…
That's adorable and fun! 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
sick
Hello everyone hope you all come back to talk in the forum! I'm feeling so sick and terrible today 🤢 I have a lot of stuff I want to post but can't bc I'm too sick, and doubled over in pain majority of the time. Wish me luck in getting better 🙏
ktichenor commented…
Definitely! 😊 Totally, alright, take care of yourself first, we'll still be here when 你 come back. Get better soon! *hugs* 🤗💗💐 一年多以前
jlhfan624 commented…
I'm back! I feel better now. 一年多以前
ktichenor commented…
So glad to hear it! <3 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
sick
These were my sick day essentials:

Stuffed animal ✅
Cooling gel pack ✅
Neck pillow ✅
Bible ✅
Heating pad ✅
Water ✅
Sprite ✅

Let me tell you, it's not fun spending 98% of your day in the bathroom.
 These were my sick 日 essentials: Stuffed animal ✅ Cooling gel pack ✅ Neck 枕头 ✅ Bibl
ktichenor commented…
I do the same except I drink Diet 可乐 (Sprite makes me sick) and potato chips. I always crave salt when I'm sick for some reason. 一年多以前
ktichenor commented…
Oh, I hear ya! I have a very sensitive stomach and have to be very careful what I eat. 一年多以前
Aww sending 爱情 and light to my besties 💖💖 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
sick
Me & grumpy bear BFF!!
 Me & grumpy 熊 BFF!!
ktichenor commented…
I do the same with my stuffed cat! 一年多以前
And me with me little teddy 熊 Sherbert !! 一年多以前
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
heart
I'm watching Rod Serling's horror anthology Night Gallery. And the very first episode 'The Cemetery' and wow! It was so perfect, it's going to be a tough act for the other episodes to follow. Actually scary by my standards too! Below is the painting from the episode.
 I'm watching Rod Serling's horror anthology Night Gallery. And the very first episode 'The Cemetery'
ktichenor commented…
Sounds cool! :) 一年多以前
Looks so spooky !! 爱情 it ! 一年多以前