Jemi Thoughts on Demi/Joe breakup

toshiba19 posted on May 25, 2010 at 01:34AM
I kept on hoping that this wasn't true and now it's been confirmed. I'm so sad because they were my absolute favorite couple. I thought they really loved each other. I don't know why they broke up. But I guess some time together on tour will help them fix whatever wounds there were in the relationship. we can only hope

Jemi 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 jorgelover_278 said…
crying
i just got off of school i hopped in my mom's car and she said that joe and demi lovato broke up. My whole world came crashing down and i started CRYING! they made such a pretty couple what happened?! i thought they had such great love oh well i guess your right thew tour might bring them together again time will tell
一年多以前 MileySelena982 said…
J-jemi's gone??? They were so perfect. *Cryies* It's true, "On May 24, 2010, Lovato announced via her official Twitter that she and Jonas were no longer together." WHY WHY WHY?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 cherrydao96 said…
crying
I hope they will be back together... they are the cutest couple ever...
一年多以前 Britotheanne said…
I felt a pit in my stomach when I found out! I was so sad for them. They're such a perfect couple and now they're not together? It's terrible! I really hope they will eventually get back together.
一年多以前 dalenaLover said…
i guess they are 2gether again but I'm not sure