贾斯帕·黑尔 贾斯帕·黑尔

babina posted on Apr 29, 2009 at 01:52AM
Who thinks that Jasper isn't talked about enough in the book and that he should be given more lines in the movies. And most of all that he is the best Cullen!!!
 Who thinks that Jasper isn't talked about enough in the book and that he should be 给 更多 lines i

贾斯帕·黑尔 9 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 babina said…
big smile
I number 1 do!!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 alicecullen808 said…
smile
hale yeS!!!
一年多以前 Mariaelena said…
heart
100% agree! Jasper is the one with the MOST intriguing and exciting past! I would love to see him in action in the civil war and then watch him transform to a vampire and ohmygosh, how exciting to be able to see him in the vampire wars!!! So hot!
一年多以前 babina said…
mischievous
i know!! he wld be on fire!! lmao
一年多以前 AaronHaley4ever said…
I don't really know a lot about the Twilight series yet(only read the ist book so far...don't hate me!)but Jasper is definitely my favorite.
一年多以前 jasper_my_love said…
he is the sexiest of the cullen family. he defn needs more and better lines. i hope he gets enough of the spotlight in eclipse since he is key to that book...
一年多以前 2ki8jess2ki8 said…
big smile
yup defo i love him!!!
一年多以前 jasperswife said…
Yes I'm obsessed about him!!! He is the hottest and the cuttest vampire and i just love him!!
I love his story and i'd like to see him on a civil war and his transformation !! He 's the most mysterious and so sexy. I think he should be given more often in books because he's the best!!!
I love Jazz!!!!!!!!!!! =)
一年多以前 Jasper_LUVER said…
totally.... we need to see him more.. meyer should write a book about his live.. including in texas and with maria.....