Huddy The Lisa E Project Contributions

HLforever posted on Sep 17, 2010 at 08:04PM
Hey fellow Huddyholics and/or Hulies! This thread is dedicated to our attempt to bring to reality an idea that the wonderful @mav had: a fan-made scrapbook for Lisa Edelstein. If you've seen the Operation: Really Crazy thread/article then you already know what I'm talking about, but just to clarify:

The scrapbook is going to consist of two parts: one is an episode guide of sorts, featuring Lisa, and the other is going to have any fan-contributed personal artwork/writing/etc. that you want to give to her.

1) Episode Guide: we are going to try and get a screencap of every single episode with Lisa in it, and then have a few comments from fans (us) saying what they loved about her in that particular episode.

2) Fan-contributed things: pretty self-explanatory, basically anything you created that you want to share with Lisa, expressing how much you love her!

Okay, now this is how the this contributions thread is going to work:

1. Someone posts a screencap (starting with Season 1 Episode 1 and moving onwards), with or without a comment of their own.

2. Other people post comments to the latest screencap that was added. IMPORTANT: please look to see how many comments to the screencap have already been posted: if there are already 2-3 or more, DON'T post another comment to that particular screencap. Also, please don't make comments any longer than 2-3 sentences.

3. If you have any handwritten/handmade stuff that you want to scan into your computer and send it to me, inbox me here on Fanpop and I'll give you my email address.

Oh, and to anyone who's wondering, I'm making the actual, tangible scrapbook, which is why I want you to send me stuff!

Also, in my attempt to actually make this work, I wanted to assign positions of sorts to people. Can anyone pledge to post the screencaps? Maybe like one every day for a month? Or, if you can, the whole time we're doing this? (ANOTHER IMPORTANT: don't post screencaps back to back! Commenting will get really confusing, so please wait until the comments are done for the previous one!)

Finally, can anyone who has a Twitter account tweet GY/Jesse/Omar/anyone else who works at House and could possibly give this to Lisa? Because we do need a means to get it to her after we finish it...

Alright, that was longer than I meant it to be. I apologize :( But if someone wants to take the position of screencap-poster, start with S1 Episode 1 below!!! Here's hoping that we, with all our amazing Huddy-obsession-powers driving us, can do this!

Huddy 15 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 HLforever said…
Oh, and ONE more thing. It's the last thing, I promise!! When you contribute a comment, can you just end it with what I should include your name as? Example: I would say "Oh Lisa, you were so pretty in this episode! Love/sincerely/XOXO/etc. Annie" (that was a pretty bad comment, please post things a LITTLE better than my poorly constructed comment...but you get what I'm saying!) I think this will make it more personal, and thus more...heartwarming? Anyways, I think Lisa will like it :)
一年多以前 hughlisafan said…
I can probably help out with screen caps. First episode, first scene with Cuddy (in the elevator after chasing down House).

House: "It's 4 o'clock. I'm going home."
Cuddy: "To what."
LOL

The beginning of the snark fest between these two!
 I can probably help out with screen caps. First episode, first scene with Cuddy (in the elevator afte
一年多以前 anonymously said…
smile
I don't have time to read all this but I haven't forgotten about this project. I just have been busy with school starting!

So is there a limit for how many comments we can post per episode and per person?? How many of us are participating anyways??

Too many questions, I can't concentrate so close to the Premiere!!
But I'm still doing this!
一年多以前 HLforever said…
@HLF thanks for starting it!! I can't tell if one of the things you wrote was meant to be a comment or not...do you want to add one for that screencap?

@anon Haha alright I'll just give you the basics:
-only 2-3 comments per screencap (look to see how many comments have been posted before commenting)
-each comment at most 3 sentences
-only post a new screencap after the old one has gotten 2-3 comments

I think that's basically it! And if you guys could tell me what name you want me to sign your comments by, that would be great :)
一年多以前 BoHouse_ said…
Ohh I forgot it too, great that you still remembered it HL!
I'm gonna post a comment for the first screen caps right when I'm back home !
XOX
一年多以前 sheis1963 said…
angry
This won't let me add an image >:/
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 tammyr50 said…
"Paternity"
Cuddy - Is there a paternity bet on the father not being the father?
House - My guy knows a guy who can get you in for fifty.
Cuddy - Tell your guy if I win you attend the faculty symposium and you wear a tie.
House - And if I win, no clinic duty for a week.
Cuddy - My guy will call your guy.

last edited 一年多以前
 "Paternity" Cuddy - Is there a paternity bet on the father not being the father? House - My guy kno
一年多以前 tammyr50 said…
"Occam's Razor"

In this episode Dr. Cuddy is trying to get House to do, "Clinic Duty." He comes in half hour late and says he has heavy case load. Dr. Cuddy says 1 case doesn't count as a load. House offers to run home and get cotton swabs if there is a shortage. Dr. Cuddy(as she is looking at his leg) says,"no you won't." House replies, "nice."
last edited 一年多以前
 "Occam's Razor" In this episode Dr. Cuddy is trying to get House to do, "Clinic Duty." He comes in
一年多以前 HLforever said…
@tammy Oh jeez. I really am grateful that you spent so much time on these but I'm really sorry if I wasn't more clear. I'm not sure if you read my earlier posts here but the format was going to be one (preferably HQ) pic per episode, with 2-3 comments that are each at most 3 sentences...I guess I sort of threw you off when I said "episode guide" didn't I...anyways can you maybe pick your favorite few sentences from what you wrote that you want me to include as your comment?
一年多以前 tammyr50 said…
"Maternity"
House - this is why I don't waste money on a shrink. You give me all these great insights.
Cuddy - If you would consider going to a shrink I would pay for it. The hospital would hold a bake sale.
last edited 一年多以前
 "Maternity" House - this is why I don't waste money on a shrink. 你 give me all these great insight
一年多以前 tammyr50 said…
"Damned If You Do"

Cuddy to House - I am going to do you the biggest favor one doctor can do for another. I am going to stop you before you kill your patient.

At the end of the episode:

House says to Cuddy - I am going to do you the biggest favor one doctor can do for another. I am going to stop you before you kill your patient.
 "Damned If 你 Do" Cuddy to House - I am going to do 你 the biggest favor one doctor can do for a
一年多以前 tammyr50 said…
"The Socratic Method"

Cuddy finds out that House had tricked a doctor into during surgery by shrinking a tumor down with ethanol. Although Cuddy streches the moral side she does it beacuse she knows that what House does saves lives.
 "The Socratic Method" Cuddy finds out that House had tricked a doctor into during surgery 由 shrin
一年多以前 tammyr50 said…
"Paternity"
The pre-school teacher with a heart of silicone. House thinks she's jealous that they are checking out someone besides her. She tells them to call the guys in maintenance for a consult.
 "Paternity" The pre-school teacher with a 心 of silicone. House thinks she's jealous that they ar
一年多以前 tammyr50 said…
@HL I can copy and paste my pics and screencaps onto a word document and delete them until we get the comments under each box that you wanted. I thought maybe if I got a few on here we could get this going. It is really a good idea. If you need to me to delete so we can get the comments under each one let me know.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 sheis1963 said…
"5 to 9"
One of my favorite screencaps :) Lisa looks absolutely fabulous, her expression is so peaceful ♥
link

(for some reason it won't let me upload the pic to the comment :/)