Huddy Hugh Laurie-ous - a thread for crazy fangirls :)

playingcold posted on May 29, 2010 at 09:23PM
"Hugh 2.0
-manufactured by the love of Lisa Edelstein..."
(by @rue and @PC)

Hugh Laurie -- The older, the sexier. XD

I think the title says all :)
Yeah, I know, there is a spot specifically for HL but @Bea, @Huddyjoy and me, we thought, another thread won't hurt us during the hiatus.

So, please post your favorite pics, videos etc. about Hugh or just tell us, why do you like him.

Now let the fun begin!

Our slogan is: TAKE A BREAK, POST A PIC!

Edit: This thread turned kinda 18+ :D I'm very happy about it but if you don't like that stuff, read the comments with one of your eyes closed! ;D

IMPORTANT! Edit: November 9th
Since this thread is on the Huddy-thread and every Huddy- and Hugh-fans are welcomed here but not every fan is a Huli, from now on, let's NOT post any Huli-related content here.
I'm a Huli too, but we should respect everyone's opinion and since we can't exactly say, how much Huli is okay, this is the best thing I can do. Thank you for your understanding!

"Hugh 2.0 -manufactured 由 the 爱情 of Lisa Edelstein..." (by @rue and @PC) Hugh Laurie -- The
last edited on Nov 09, 2010 at 12:30PM

Huddy 7026 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 7026

一年多以前 playingcold said…
heart
Love this image... :)
 爱情 this image... :)
一年多以前 wendus92 said…
laugh
I'm so glad you made this thread @pc! May I join? xDDD
一年多以前 playingcold said…
big smile
Of course you may join!!! I know, that you're a fellow HL-fan so you're very welcome here.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 wendus92 said…
laugh
Thanks @pc! =DDD Btw, that picture is AWESOME, but it's photoshopped...anyway, this is what I think about this thread:
 Thanks @pc! =DDD Btw, that picture is AWESOME, but it's photoshopped...anyway, this is what I think a
一年多以前 playingcold said…
big smile
Photoshopped? Really? Wow, usually I can tell that it's ps-ed or not. Congrats for the fan who made it :)))
I hope, there'll be other fans to join us...
 Photoshopped? Really? Wow, usually I can tell that it's ps-ed 或者 not. Congrats for the 粉丝 who made i
一年多以前 wendus92 said…
Hope so too :]

xD
 Hope so too :] xD
一年多以前 playingcold said…
If you post pictures like that, I'm sure they will come soon :D
It is from maybe baby, isn't it? I saw that film ages ago and funny, at that time I didn't think that Hugh is so hot like now. He is like wine: as the years go by, he gets better and better...
However, he was very cute in Blackadder Goes Forth:
 If 你 post pictures like that, I'm sure they will come soon :D It is from maybe baby, isn't it? I sa
一年多以前 huddy4everfan said…
heart
Wow, thanks for this thread!!! I love Hugh; here's one of my favourite pics but I should confess - it was a hard choice bearing in mind that there are thousands of HL pictures that I absolutely adore.
 Wow, thanks for this thread!!! I 爱情 Hugh; here's one of my favourite pics but I should confess - it
一年多以前 huddysmacked said…
I still believe this should be on the HL spot...

*shrugs* Oh whatever sometimes we have to have fun!

Hugh's tongue!
 I still believe this should be on the HL spot... *shrugs* Oh whatever sometimes we have to have fun!
一年多以前 Beatrix8520 said…
heart
Ok I am here :D What an idea!!! :DD @PC you're the best! XD I'll give a couple of my favorites ;)
 Ok I am here :D What an idea!!! :DD @PC you're the best! XD I'll give a couple of my 收藏夹 ;)
一年多以前 playingcold said…
wink
@huddy4ever - you're welcome!

@huddysmacked - yeah, maybe this should be on the HL-spot but I'd like to have some fun with fellow Huddies. This thread needs only a little space so I hope it won't bother the others :)

nice pictures! ;)

@wendus - Every time I watch Blackadder III and George is saying: “Oh no! What a mad blundering, incredibly handsome young nincompoop I've been!”, I'm always thinking: Yes, you are... ;))

@Bea - welcome!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Beatrix8520 said…
mischievous
I definetely have a thing for his eyes XD
 I definetely have a thing for his eyes XD
一年多以前 wendus92 said…
@pc
Yes, it is from Maybe Baby and I found him extremely sexy even then. He was playing a sexy character afterall, as Ben Elton said :] But you're right :] I think we already had this discussion, didn't we? :D We agreed with the fact that the reason he, according to some people, lacked sexiness back in days, is because he played such dull characters xD Although I've always found him sexy...even in ABOFAL or Blackadder the Third =D
last edited 一年多以前
 @pc Yes, it is from Maybe Baby and I found him extremely sexy even then. He was playing a sexy charac
一年多以前 playingcold said…
@Bea - Yes, he's eyes. Usually I love brown eyes but he's eyes are so beautiful... And I think you also noticed that to that the directors and photographers on House like to make close ups from his eyes. They are so "communicative"
一年多以前 RosalynCabenson said…
oh, hell yeah, Love his eyes!
I love to watch and hear him playing the piano <3
Actually I love everything about him!
一年多以前 wendus92 said…
Toatlly @pc.
Hugh has the ability to say things without saying a word.
last edited 一年多以前
 Toatlly @pc. Hugh has the ability to say things without saying a word.
一年多以前 HuddyJoy0524 said…
wink
I LOVE the thread!!! I unfortunately do not very many good pics of Hugh so I'm enjoying going through and looking at/reading what you all have to say! XD

Thanks for making this thread @pc its fantastic!!
一年多以前 Beatrix8520 said…
wink
Morning Hughies :D Thought of brightening your daya little bit with a new pic ;) Have a nice day! I'll stop by soon :D
 Morning Hughies :D Thought of brightening your daya little bit with a new pic ;) Have a nice day! I'l
一年多以前 wendus92 said…
Thanks Bea, love that shot! =D
 Thanks Bea, 爱情 that shot! =D
一年多以前 Beatrix8520 said…
big smile
You are welcome :D This one is amazing too XD
一年多以前 Belle0308 said…
This is seriously awesome, but I have a hard time coming here because I get too wrapped up in how amazing he is and then everyone around me starts noticing it. My daughter calls me "crazy" and stuff like that....so I will sneak here.
 This is seriously awesome, but I have a hard time coming here because I get too wrapped up in how ama
一年多以前 Beatrix8520 said…
big smile
LOL! XD Sneak out @Belle! ;) Do not listen to your daughter...she can't undestand yet lol ;D BTW..here you go :) Oh my...I love him when he so sort of ruffled XD *passes out*
 LOL! XD Sneak out @Belle! ;) Do not listen to your daughter...she can't undestand yet 哈哈 ;D BTW..her
一年多以前 wendus92 said…
Oh, he looks so great in that shirt! My second favorite about the sky blue one xDDD
 Oh, he looks so great in that shirt! My 秒 最喜爱的 about the sky blue one xDDD
一年多以前 playingcold said…
big smile
Hello Hughies!
@Belle, welcome here! Sneak out as often as you can! ;)

These pictures are awesome... Woof! Woof! :D
一年多以前 wendus92 said…
laugh
"Would you mind if I changed just one tiny aspect of it?"

"Which one?"

"The words".

Lmao xD
一年多以前 Belle0308 said…
Hahaha...ok, so here I am again. I love this picture. I want this jacket too.
 Hahaha...ok, so here I am again. I 爱情 this picture. I want this 夹克 too.
一年多以前 HuddyJoy0524 said…
mischievous
I love the jacket too @Belle!

Geez you guys have me drooling all over my laptop! ;)
一年多以前 playingcold said…
mischievous
Sunglasses AND leather jacket - too much of good things!

Naaaaaah, it can't be too much! :D
 Sunglasses AND leather 夹克 - too much of good things! Naaaaaah, it can't be too much! :D
一年多以前 wendus92 said…
laugh
This one is my favorite too.. :D
 This one is my 最喜爱的 too.. :D
一年多以前 Belle0308 said…
@wendus.... hahahaha! Just go straight for the important parts.
一年多以前 HuddyJoy0524 said…
mischievous
Hahahahahahahaha @wendus! You are too right girl!
一年多以前 playingcold said…
laugh
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D @wendus
一年多以前 Beatrix8520 said…
mischievous
@wendus!!! :D LOL!

@Belle! Yours is fabulous!!! I saved it on my laptop ;)
一年多以前 Beatrix8520 said…
mischievous
Ok I see we are letting ourselves get carried away here XD Well, if death must come, may it be sweet and hot ;D One of my favorite video on Mr.Hoteness from the "Realm of Youtube" (may the web live forever XD)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 playingcold said…
LOL
哈哈
一年多以前 Belle0308 said…
Lol!!
 Lol!!
一年多以前 wendus92 said…
Lmao @pc!
That vid is EPIC @Bea!

Check this vid out - > Poor Hugh!
一年多以前 huddy4everfan said…
heart
OMG, look at him - so happy and so adorable!!!
 OMG, look at him - so happy and so adorable!!!
一年多以前 playingcold said…
big smile
@wendus - poor him! :(

@huddy4ever - I agree. He looks really happy and putting his tongue out - absolutely adorable! :)

@Belle - *drool*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 MCJackmanDepp said…
I love love love this pics!
 I 爱情 爱情 爱情 this pics!
一年多以前 Beatrix8520 said…
laugh
@wendus, poor Hugh! But he WAS AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL!!! What does he use to wash? Honey-dew?? XD

@McJackman: oh my goodness....the first pic :D Just adorable!! =,)
一年多以前 Belle0308 said…
I am cleaning up my computer a little today.
 I am cleaning up my computer a little today.
一年多以前 wendus92 said…
mischievous
Me too @Belle xD

I think his arm will kill me one day.
 Me too @Belle xD I think his arm will kill me one day.
一年多以前 Belle0308 said…
LOL!! Great one!

LOL!! Great one!
一年多以前 Belle0308 said…
A lot of my favorite ones have Lisa in them too but, I think I have a few more.
 A lot of my 最喜爱的 ones have Lisa in them too but, I think I have a few more.
一年多以前 Belle0308 said…
Ok, I have tried to post this other one like several times today and it is either getting erased or something.
 Ok, I have tried to post this other one like several times today and it is either getting erased 或者 s
一年多以前 Belle0308 said…
Ok, so it appears to have posted this time. There is a story behind this picture I will tell later. Gotta go fold clothes for a while first.
一年多以前 Beatrix8520 said…
heart
I bet even Jennifer was giving it a little thought ;)
 I bet even Jennifer was giving it a little thought ;)
一年多以前 Beatrix8520 said…
laugh
LOL @Belle it cracked me up the way you move from house-caring to fan-popping XD I do we same with my study LOL! feel the gaps with some Hughness ;) Please share the ones with Lisa too....I think noone will complain ;)
一年多以前 wendus92 said…
smile
Love this one, just look at them..
 爱情 this one, just look at them..