Dolores Umbridge: the horrible woman who is the most cruel and hated character in the Harry Potter series. Here are 100 reasons as to why I hate Dolores Umbridge.
1) She believes in extremely harsh, severe, and cruel punishments.
2)Too much pink.
3) She's just doesn't make sense. Like, how she tells everyone to raise their hands if they want to speak, but then she ignores them.
4) She's racist. Well, she's technically "half-breed-ist", because she thinks wizards and witches are better than centaurs, werewolves, goblins, elves, etc. I hate that, because without the help of a lot of half breeds,...
5. Ginny-For starters, I 爱情 her beautiful red hair. It's so gorgeous. I 爱情 it when she has that white 花 in her hair, it's pretty. I also 爱情 her eyes. She's just stunning. She has an amazing smile. She is such a natural beauty.
4. McGonagall-Now, before 你 start calling me weird, let me explain. Have 你 seen her as a young woman? She's gorgeous! I 爱情 her big eyes, they're so amazing. She has gorgeous hair.
3. Luna-I 爱情 Luna's looks! She's stunning! I 爱情 her long, blonde hair. I also adore her eyes, not to big and not too small. I 爱情 her 萝卜 earrings, they compliment her...
To start I would like to say that I am not posting this to be mean 或者 start any fights. I'm posting this because a lot of people ask me why I don't like her 或者 simply assume it's only because I like Bellatrix, and I want to clear this up. Plus I'd rather just post a link to this 文章 rather than explain it every time someone asks.
Anyways, the first and biggest problem I have with Molly is (yes the obvious one lol, I'll get it out of the way first) that she killed Bellatrix. I do respect her motives, her kid's life was on the line. But I still don't like it. I also don't like how she called...
Supplies: Paper (You could use regular paper and give it a tea/coffee effect 或者 你 could use parchment paper. (I used the parchment) These Harry Potter FREE Fonts found here. (You can pick and choose which ones 你 want. There is no wrong way to do this, I promise) Address Labels (this is to print out a faux wax seal) Twine (optional)
Find out more...
The first page of the acceptance letter says:
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards) Dear (Your name)
A handy-dandy Wikihow 文章 on how to make a horcrux, for all 你 aspiring Dark witches and wizards out there! Credit: wikihow.com
1. Become an extremely powerful witch 或者 wizard. This will take years of study and sacrifice which lie beyond the scope of a WikiHow article. As a general guide 你 should not attempt to create a horcrux until 你 can cast non-verbal killing curses.
2. Locate an object of extreme significance to you. An emotional attachment to the object will aid the process and make it easier on your body and soul.
3. Bathe in the Water of Sorrows and eat 1 cup of paste made from...
I have been on the Harry Potter spot for a while now and I constantly find myself getting asked "why do 你 like Bellatrix?" So I decided to type up this article. Thank 你 lifeisgoodx3 for inspiring me to do so.
So why would some one like a person who killed Sirius, Dobby, Tonks, and tortured Hermione and the Longbottms? Well I actually have multiple reasons as to why I like her; Bellatrix stands for what she believes in, she's crazy and funny, pretty, unique, strong and confident, she has an interesting story behind her, I can relate to her, she has potential to be a good guy, and I have a...
Ever wondered what the dedications at the beginning of each Harry Potter book mean? 你 can find all the 答案 on this page!
Harry Potter and the Philosopher/Sorcerer's Stone For Jessica, who loves stories, for Anne, who loved them too, and for Di, who heard this one first. Explanation: Jessica is JK Rowling’s twelve-year-old daughter. Anne was Jo’s mother, who, unfortunately, died of Multiple Sclerosis on December 30th, 1990. Dianne, 或者 “Di," is Jo’s younger sister who she read Philosopher/Sorcerer’s Stone before Jo sent it off to be reviewed.
This 文章 is reviewing his devotion as a Death Eater, his possible part in the Longbottom torture, his childhood, his father's 爱情 for him - and some other things - always basing on what we can read from the Goblet of 火, 消防 book. Weighting on my own interpretation, of course.
I know the vast majority of people seem to have taken a liking of the first impression the book gives on the father-son relationship, especially 由 Junior's own words, so I respect that view - however those are only his beliefs and not necessarely the truth and I personally like to dig deeper into the possibilities....