哈利·波特与暮光之城 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000
save

哈利·波特与暮光之城 54807 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26651-26700 of 54807

一年多以前 boolander25 said…
Tbh, I'd rather marry Percy out of any HP character. I'll bang Fred (and/or George), but I'm marrying Perce.
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
plus...um...no offense to be made but are you guys or girls..?
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
neevveeer minnd
一年多以前 Gred_and_Forge said…
New page party!

Bang Fred and George? Niiiice x]

I'd kiss, marry, bang the Weasleys, no question about it. And maybe Oliver Wood too ^_^
I'm a girl. Don't get thrown off by the Fred and George icon x]
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
@boolander, agreed about the drugs *gag*
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
I'm a girl :P
一年多以前 boolander25 said…
I'ma chick. Lol, don't worry. I get it all the time.

Oh yeah, I'd TOTALLY bang Oli. No doubt about that.
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
Hey so i got a quick question...did you like cedric even before you found out robert was going to play edward? i mean everyone makes fun of it because of him being edward. he was cedirc before cullen
一年多以前 boolander25 said…
Yeah, I just hate drugs. I managed to get my friend/ex-bf off of cannabis because I truly hate drugs. No words= how much I dislike drugs.

Ced? I was ok with him. He's a Puff, so that means we're Puff buddies, but I'm alright with him. I don't hate him for being Edward/Rpattz. Rpattz actually played him pretty well.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
And yeah, drugs are a total eww. stupid people make the choice to do them. well not stupid people, just the stupid choice.
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
I personally didn't care about Cedric much.

I mean, he wasn't a major character, and he wasn't that important either. I guess he was okay, but my opinion of him hasn't changed much, even after Twilight.

I do admit that sometimes I rewind the scene where he dies, just because he still sort of looks like Edward Cullen even as Cedric, but oh well :P
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
monkey
this monkey doesnt look happy ....its like....all angry like....
I loved Robert as Cedric. When I found out he was Edward, my heart sunk. I knew he was going to get uber famous and people would fight about who he was first or what made him famous.

I gotta go guys. I'll be back after I bleach my hair...eep! I think the coloring has to wait one day. I'll be back later.
一年多以前 boolander25 said…
I recently watched GoF and I actually felt sad when he died. Well, mostly exasperated because the idiots didn't get back to the cup, but still, I was sad.
一年多以前 boolander25 said…
Bye Gred! Hope your hair turns out ok! :)
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
@Gred, good luck with that!
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
@boolander, LOL yeah, I always am like, "DON'T EXPLORE!! GET BACK TO THE DAMN CUP!", when I see GOF

Seeing Robert as Cedric, it let me know that he CAN act, so maybe he does a bad job in Twilight on purpose or something...idk..
一年多以前 boolander25 said…
Siriusly? Why is that monkey even there? What does it mean?????? :/
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
Trust me i dont like Edward at all. i love Carlisle cullen way more. He is really sweet and handsome. id think he should be in bigger movies to, i can so see him being like a really wacked up witch docter....yummie....woah sorry bout the randomness...
一年多以前 boolander25 said…
I heard he didn't like Edward as a character at all and he played him as a manic depressive. I just don't like how Rpattz always looks dirty. Bleh, take a shower man!

@IBO, Yeah, Carlisle? SUPER hot!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
worried
And idk about the monkey....i think its made to scare off people from commenting....it makes me afraid to push its buttons....
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
^Whaaaaat? lol
一年多以前 boolander25 said…
monkey
This monkey is so weird! -------------------------->
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
Who carlisle did? no he didnt say that. It was Jasper, and i know i read about it. Id agree...his messy hair is like....why would i run my fingers threw THAT? id like to run my fingers threw carlisles smooth clean blond hair much more....or Rons red hair...he is so CUTE!
一年多以前 boolander25 said…
What? No, I heard Rpattz didn't like Edward as a character so he played him as a manic depressive.

You know who's cute though? Toby. ♥_♥
 What? No, I heard Rpattz didn't like Edward as a character so he played him as a manic depressive. Y
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
Hhehehe..Twilight would be better if it was about Carlisle and Esme...there such a wonderful couple...or Alice she is super cool id love to be her sister...plus Jasper went threw a Hella lot more then Sappy Edtard <---bleh hehe like the name? anyway....id love Carlisle to be my Docter mmmmmm....woah ...nother random stuf....
一年多以前 boolander25 said…
monkey
Wooooo! New page party already!

Oh yeah, also JETS BEAT PATRIOTS!! I'm very happy about that.^^
一年多以前 boolander25 said…
Matt Smith can be my Doctor. xDD
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
OMCP (oh my carlisle and potter) i got something interesting!
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
hehehehehehehehehehehehee
一年多以前 boolander25 said…
What is it?
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
I heard somewhere that Robert Pattison doesn't wash his hair...I agree, ew.
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
LOL late post on my part :P
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
Who's Toby?
一年多以前 boolander25 said…
Toby Turner, the hottest YouTuber EVER! Just look up Tobuscus.
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
idk....but it was awesome. i think carlisle should be in HP like...not because just cause he is a vampire doesn't mean he cant play other parts. he would be good as like a teacher....not even a magical one either. I know id so go do some dark magic with him......-dazes into some really bad thoughts-
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
Carlisle WAS one of the few MeyerPires I didn't hate, :P He's just so sickeningly...GOOD, lol
一年多以前 boolander25 said…
Yeah, he was probably my fav. I also liked Renesemee even though, like, everyone else hates her. xDD
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
heart
i love nessie, who hates her??? -is confused- oh and yeah...Carlisle has a lot more to him then you think. i write articles about him....all the time.....i need to go to the docters.....crap that would lead me right to him....

...hhhehehehe yay!
The bleach is in my hair and it's burning :/

I wish I can rinse it out now lol. Anywho, I'm back for 10 minutes or so and then I'll be gone after that until I'm completely done.
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
^^Ouch!

My favorite MeyerPire was probably Aro....XD he was so funny!
I have a fan blowing on me to numb the burn lol!

I only liked one character in Twilight, and that was Leah. I hated that she never got her happy ever after :[
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
I kind of liked Aro, Rosalie, Carlisle.....

It's not Renesmees fault her existence doesn't make sense....I swear, people hate her just for her parentage and they don't think it's possible for her to even exist and all. That's a pretty stupid reason to hate her. I mean, i'm no fan, but still.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 boolander25 said…
BD is probably my favorite book, maybe, mostly because I loved Renesmee and the whole Bella being a vampire part. Nessie seemed like such a cute character to me and her power was pretty awesome. and yeah, Kate I totally agree.

I don't really remember much about Leah. I should probably re-read the books. :/
I never liked Rosalie at first, but after awhile, she kind of grew on me. I liked Alice in the beginning, but idk, after awhile, she annoyed me a bit.

Yeah, I don't hate Nessie in a sense (she is a baby after all), but I have a problem with the imprinting part.
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
Leah wasn't too bad, XD I liked how she was one of the few characters that hated Bella....that's partly why I didn't hate Rosalie, LOL

And Aro was kinda funny, you know, all polite while wanting to secretly kill them, haha.
Leah wasn't a major character, but I feel her pain. First she loses her boyfriend to her cousin, her dad dies, she can't imprint or have kids, not to mention everyone hates her. It's not her fault that Stephenie made her that way .__.
一年多以前 KateKicksAss said…
Jacob and Renesmee WAS gross *gags*

Even worse than Edward and Bella, since Edward was like 100 years older than her.
一年多以前 ImBooOK said…
Heehehhe yeah Aro is ...well im sorry but i think he is kind of handsome in his own evily ways. Him and carlisle omg......-hyperventilation-