H2O Just Add Water Bella's power

bella_and_emma posted on Sep 08, 2009 at 10:03PM
as most of you know by now, Bella will be the new mermaid in H2O. One of the primary questions remaining is: what is her power?
Many believe that her power (like Emma before her) will be freezing things. However, others think that her power will be turning water to jelly. We want to know what you have to say on the matter! (and why you think so)

H2O Just Add Water 26 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 crushkid said…
Uh, the jelly power thing seems a bit silly... Where did people get that idea from anyways?? My guess that it will be freezing, because there are 3 main powers, and it kind of makes sense. Although, I wonder how she became a mermaid. Did she move to the Gold Coast? Or had she lived there previously and came back? Hmm.
一年多以前 bella_and_emma said…
according to most sources, she has been a mermaid from the age of 8
一年多以前 mikethecat said…
her power is freezing things
一年多以前 H2o_James said…
NO its not one of the articles said bella has a new power tht the girls ahvent seen before
ummm, lets not get in an argument, 'kay?
Its one thing to state your opinion, and another to be argumentative about it... (Yes, I mean you, H2O_James...)
一年多以前 crushkid said…
Oops, sorry I didn't know about that article... Where does everyone get their info anyways? :)
It's okay, I've seen some aritcles saying that her power is jelly, but I think its silly too (No, this is not your cue to argue, H2O_James, we all know your opinion)
一年多以前 beckstar said…
freezing is stupid because that is emmas power and it just seems convient emma leaves and so does her power..
Actually, the fact that it would be "too conventient" makes it more likley that bella's power will in fact be freezing. after all, Jonothan M. Schiff would want to make the transition from emma to bella as smooth as possible, and introducing an altogether new power would not do that.
Also, if there were four powers all along, how come charlotte did not get the power of jelly?
一年多以前 H2o_James said…
her power is probably going to be diffrent because she is a whole new mermaid made mermaid probably by somehwere else and as luis said planetary alignment and if she was a diffrent place then theyre would probably be a new powers
一年多以前 MissJory said…
Well it's possible that Bella has the jelly power since she became a mermaid on a different island off the coast somewhere in Australia. And each different moon pool will give different powers to the beholder. So it is actually possible that Bella has the jelly power.
Do we even know for sure where she became a mermaid? Just because she is the new girl doesn't mean she's never been to mako before...
for all we know, she used to live in the next town over, or had come to the gold coast on vacation before. It's even less likely that she became a mermaid on an entirely different island than it is for her to have the jelly power...
I'm not saying that the jelly option is an impossibility, I'm just explaining why i think it's highly unlikley
一年多以前 mikethecat said…
bella has been there at mako island she is a mermaid when she was 8 yrs old. yes she been to mako island.
一年多以前 H2o_James said…
u odnt know tht she was a mako mikethecat they might have a whole new island somewhere i think it would be way to convenient tht emma leaves and a new mermaid shows up and ooh yea i can freeze things
一年多以前 mikethecat said…
are you sure it is mako island bella become new mermaid when she is 8 yrs old?? or else on island ?
一年多以前 mikethecat said…
i meant somewhere other island bella became a mermaid ? or at mako island ?
一年多以前 pinklollipops90 said…
this is from the media kit off the official site. She became a mermaid in Ireland-

A new girl in town, Bella (whose real name is Isabel Hartley) became a mermaid in the sea caves of Ireland when she was ten and becomes a crucial ally in the fight against the water tentacle.
一年多以前 MissJory said…
All I have to say is that if she became a mermaid in the ireland sea caves then she must have gotten a new or different power. 'Cause different places have different powers.
一年多以前 retysumjohn said…
smirk
I've read lots of different articles and they all say that Bella's power is to turn liquids into a jelly type of substance
一年多以前 h2oemma44 said…
Bella has jelly powers. She became a mermaid in a totally different sea cave in Ireland. Here's the article
link
一年多以前 H2o_James said…
thankk you see completely different powers
一年多以前 MissJory said…
It's nice that there are new powers. We get to see others that we might not have even heard of. Bella's going to do great.
一年多以前 mermaids223 said…
how did she become a mermaid and by she i mean bella
and what new power
一年多以前 MissJory said…
She became a mermaid in the Ireland Sea Caves and the powerr of jelly that I've heard. Not sure if it's true but I think it is.
一年多以前 La_Chiquita22 said…
I seriously don't think it's freezing. Because I mean THAT was emma's power, PLUS in an episode of Cleo trying to catch her fish Bella made it turn into jelly in able to catch it even when she opened the bowl you could clearly see it was jelly.

so I think it's jelly.
一年多以前 h2owatergirls said…
tongue
it is jeely because where i live that season is finshed. she became a mermaid in irlend sea caves when she was nine and that is the powers of the irlend sea cave because the powers of mako is freezing, boiling and shaping water.
this is true so ha!!!!!