Gotham Gotham 30 日 Challenge!

SherlockStark posted on Nov 28, 2016 at 06:39AM
I freaking love these - here's one for Gotham!

Day 1 - Your favorite character

Day 2 - Your least favorite character

Day 3 - Your favorite season

Day 4 - Your favorite episode

Day 5 - Your least favorite episode

Day 6 - Your favorite quote

Day 7 - Your favorite funny scene

Day 8 - A scene that makes you sad/cry

Day 9 - A scene that makes you happy

Day 10 - A scene that makes you angry

Day 11 - Your favorite friendship

Day 12 - Your favorite couple

Day 13 - Your favorite minor character

Day 14 - The character that is most like you

Day 15 - The character that is least like you

Day 16 - Something you wish never happened

Day 17 - Something that you wish happened but didn’t

Day 18 - A character you hated but grew to love

Day 19 - A character you would date

Day 20 - Favorite character from the comics

Day 21 - A song that fits your favorite character

Day 22 - Villains or heroes?

Day 23 - A character you love but everyone else hates

Day 24 - A character you hate but everyone else loves

Day 25 - Favorite family relationship

Day 26 - Most surprising plot twist

Day 27 - Character you would like to see added to the show next

Day 28 - Character you would bring back to life

Day 29 - Character you would kill off

Day 30 - Free day - anything Gotham related

Gotham 123 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 123

一年多以前 SherlockStark said…
heart

Edward Nygma
 日 1 - Your 最喜爱的 character Edward Nygma
一年多以前 simpleplan said…

Edward Nygma
 日 1 - Your 最喜爱的 character Edward Nygma

This actually took some thought. I was leaning Tabitha at one point, then Azrael/Theo, then Alfred. Finally had to choose this guy as my least favorite: Jim Gordon.
 日 2 - Your least 最喜爱的 character This actually took some thought. I was leaning Tabitha at o
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
Sorry I'm laaate. =D

You know... at this point, I think it's Barbara. She's so much more fun now that she's nuts.
last edited 一年多以前
 Sorry I'm laaate. =D [b]Day 1 - Your 最喜爱的 character[/b] 你 know... at this point, I think it
SherlockStark commented…
I was wondering when you'd 显示 up :D 一年多以前
一年多以前 Bibi69 said…
heart
Day 1: Your favorite character

Oswald Cobblepot
 [b]Day 1: Your 最喜爱的 character [/b] Oswald Cobblepot
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
I don't like the butler. So much, in fact, that out of the 850 Gotham icons I currently have, there are none of him. Sooo here's Fish, 'cause she sucks too.
last edited 一年多以前
 [b]Day 2 - Your least 最喜爱的 character[/b] I don't like the butler. So much, in fact, that out of

I love them all for different reasons, but I think my favorite (so far) is S2.
 日 3 - Your 最喜爱的 season I 爱情 them all for different reasons, but I think my 最喜爱的 (so fa
SherlockStark commented…
Nope. My 最喜爱的 is totally season 3. Nygmobblepot <3333 一年多以前
一年多以前 Bibi69 said…
Day 2: Your least favorite character

Leslie Thompkins...... Urgh I really can't stand her. I was gonna go with Fish, but then I remembered that I just can't stand Lee. Just go away! Every time her face pops on my screen I'm already anxious for her to just go away.
 [b]Day 2: Your least 最喜爱的 character[/b] Leslie Thompkins...... Urgh I really can't stand her.
一年多以前 Bibi69 said…
Day 3: Your favorite season

Season 2. No question asks.
 [b]Day 3: Your 最喜爱的 season[/b] Season 2. No 问题 asks.
一年多以前 simpleplan said…
Leslie Thompkins
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
2, but 3's pretty good too. S1 was a struggle, but I'm really glad I hung in there.
 [b]Day 3 - Your 最喜爱的 season[/b] 2, but 3's pretty good too. S1 was a struggle, but I'm really g
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
mischievous
I can't for sure name a favorite without re-watching them all again, so for now, I'm gonna call it a tie between Knock, Knock and The Last Laugh and The Gentle Art of Making Enemies... dammit, Monaghan!
 [b]Day 4 - Your 最喜爱的 episode[/b] I can't for sure name a 最喜爱的 without re-watching them all a
一年多以前 Bibi69 said…
mischievous
Day 4: Your favorite episode

The Gentle Art of Making Enemies, 3x14.
Jerome is just simply amazing!!
 [b]Day 4: Your 最喜爱的 episode[/b] [i]The Gentle Art of Making Enemies[/i], 3x14. Jerome is just
big smile

I don't have an absolute favorite episode, but "Mad Grey Dawn" would definitely be one of them.
 日 4 - Your 最喜爱的 episode I don't have an absolute 最喜爱的 episode, but "Mad Grey Dawn" would
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
The ones that are heavy on Fish, or Gordon's relationship drama.
last edited 一年多以前
 [b]Day 5 - Your least 最喜爱的 episode[/b] The ones that are heavy on Fish, 或者 Gordon's relationship
一年多以前 Bibi69 said…
Day 5: Your least favorite episode

Red Queen, 3x07.
Everything involving that damn Isabella storyline was just awful. I went with the central one.
Also, any episode focusing too much on Jim and his relationship problems, or on Lee, or on Fish are also in the 'dislike' category.
 [b]Day 5: Your least 最喜爱的 episode[/b] [i]Red Queen[/i], 3x07. Everything involving that damn
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
ARGH so many. So here's 5.
"Hey, girlfriend. Guess who. Sorry I missed you. Bummer, eh? I just wanted to say that I hope you die screaming, bitch. Bye!" -Barbara
"I'm not sick. I'm free." -Barbara
"What kind of hero tackles someone from behind?" -Jerome
"BITE ME!" -Tabitha
"He got what he deserved. I'm gonna go get a Danish. It's what *I* deserve." -Bullock

I am concurring with B and Dasm, any episode heavy on Gordon's relationship drama.
last edited 一年多以前
 日 5 - Your least 最喜爱的 episode I am concurring with B and Dasm, any episode heavy on Gordon's
DarkSarcasm commented…
#TeamNOBODYCARESGORDON 一年多以前
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
mischievous
I have a tendency to laugh creepily whenever Jerome shows up. And when Zsasz says anything. They make everything more fun.
last edited 一年多以前
 [b]Day 7 - Your 最喜爱的 funny scene[/b] I have a tendency to laugh creepily whenever Jerome shows u
一年多以前 simpleplan said…

Season 2
一年多以前 Bibi69 said…
Day 6: Your favorite quote

This is hard. Everything Jerome says is pretty much a favorite, but "What kind of hero tackles someone from behind?" comes to mind as one of my all time favorites.

I'm too lazy to track down my favorites favorites, so I just went with what came to mind first lol!
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
Day 8 - A scene that makes you sad
This happening to Bridget sucked.
 [b]Day 8 - A scene that makes 你 sad[/b] This happening to Bridget sucked.
big smile

"I believe in you, Oswald. Even when you don't believe in yourself." ~ Ed

"I'm not afraid of anything but decaf coffee." ~ Harvey

"Alive is a very broad category. A man with no hands can still be alive." ~ Victor

"Why, Jim? Because it would make you incompetent to know I was under your nose the whole time? Or you don't want to admit there's a monster in all of us - because you of all people should know that!" ~ Ed

"Penguins. Eat. Fish." ~ Ed

"...And if they don't like you, wait for them to turn their backs and push them down the stairs." ~ Oswald

"I saved enough for burgers!" ~ Bruce

"My point is everyone has a story, and they just want to be listened to." ~ Ed

"What kind of hero tackles someone from behind?" ~ Jerome

...AND that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I adore almost everything season 1 Ed says as well and Jerome's lines always make me smile, too.

一年多以前 misanthrope86 said…
Day 1 ~ Favourite character?

It switches between Nygma, Pingu and Jerome. Today, it's Nygma.
 [b]Day 1 ~ Favourite character?[/b] It switches between Nygma, Pingu and Jerome. Today, it's Nygma
Day 2 ~ Least Favourite Character?

Rotates between Gordon, Lee and Barbara. Also hate Tetch, Fish and Barnes. I hate a lot of people.
 [b]Day 2 ~ Least Favourite Character?[/b] Rotates between Gordon, Lee and Barbara. Also [i]hate[/i
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
mischievous
WAKE UP! I really, really love Jerome's speech at the end of Knock, Knock. The promise of chaos and destruction and more Jerome fills me with joy.
last edited 一年多以前
 [b]Day 9 - A scene that makes 你 happy[/b] WAKE UP! I really, really 爱情 Jerome's speech at the e
big smile

I can't decide. It's either a Jerome scene or an Ed scene from season 1...
 日 7 - Your 最喜爱的 funny scene I can't decide. It's either a Jerome scene 或者 an Ed scene from
Day 3 ~ Favourite Season

Definitely season 2. Season 1 was ok/good, season 2 was a wild a ride, and season 3 has been an inconsistent season... a season of extremes (extremely bad, extremely good). But 2? 2 was gooooooood.
 [b]Day 3 ~ Favourite Season[/b] Definitely season 2. Season 1 was ok/good, season 2 was a wild a r
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
Theo's alive. Ugh. And he stabbed his own damn sister. Ugh. You suck, Theo!
 [b]Day 10 - A scene that makes 你 angry[/b] Theo's alive. Ugh. And he stabbed his own damn sister
一年多以前 Bibi69 said…
laugh
Day 7: Your favorite funny scene

When Oswald & Nygma are just casually playing piano and singing.
 [b]Day 7: Your 最喜爱的 funny scene[/b] When Oswald & Nygma are just casually playing 钢琴 and si
crying
Day 8 - A scene that makes you sad/cry

I cried actual tears over the ending of 'the gentle art of making enemies' {3x14}.

And I don't have screencaps for that yet, so no picture, atm.
Day 4 ~ Favorite Episode

I don't think I really have one... I tend to like storylines over episodes for Gotham. Liking about half an episode is usually as far as I get with it... That being said, 2x17 was pretty neato.
 [b]Day 4 ~ 最喜爱的 Episode[/b] I don't think I really have one... I tend to like storylines over
mischievous

This one for sure! "Hey Greenwood..."
 日 9 - A scene that makes 你 happy This one for sure! "Hey Greenwood..."
Day 5 ~ Least Favorite Episode

So, so many. Like others have said here, anything that has a heavy Gordon/his penis focus is a real loser. Also hated Tetch heavy episodes, Barnes heavy episodes and Theo Galavan heavy episodes.
一年多以前 Bibi69 said…
crying
Day 8: A scene that makes you sad/cry

The scene where Selina yells at Gordon for failing to protect Bridgit just breaks my heart every time.
 [b]Day 8: A scene that makes 你 sad/cry[/b] The scene where Selina yells at Gordon for failing to
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
Day 11 - Your favorite friendship
Well, once upon a time, I would have said Ed and Oswald... but I guess I'll go with Selina and Bridgit.
 [b]Day 11 - Your 最喜爱的 friendship[/b] Well, once upon a time, I would have 说 Ed and Oswald...
Day 6 ~ Favorite Quote

It always has been, and always will be:

"My last one got stuck in your throat, so I'm thinking about shoving this one somewhere else."
 [b]Day 6 ~ 最喜爱的 Quote[/b] It always has been, and always will be: "My last one got stuck in
DarkSarcasm commented…
XD 一年多以前
Bibi69 commented…
I 爱情 THIS ONE TOO XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
Day 12 - Your favorite couple
Babs & Tabs, bitches!
(Butch can come too.)
 [b]Day 12 - Your 最喜爱的 couple[/b] Babs & Tabs, bitches! (Butch can come too.)
一年多以前 Bibi69 said…
Day 9: A scene that makes you happy

When Oswald got his groove back and killed his entire step-family. That was just awesome!
 [b]Day 9: A scene that makes 你 happy[/b] When Oswald got his groove back and killed his entire s
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
surprise
Day 13 - Your favorite minor character
Zsasz is always a creepy delight.
 [b]Day 13 - Your 最喜爱的 minor character[/b] Zsasz is always a creepy delight.
Day 7 ~ Favorite Funny Scene

I love Nygma's harrowing journey through the air ducts. And subsequent failure to escape.
 [b]Day 7 ~ 最喜爱的 Funny Scene[/b] I 爱情 Nygma's harrowing journey through the air ducts. And su
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
Day 14 - The character that is most like you
Bullock. I'm pretty much just here to stuff my face and provide sarcastic comments.
 [b]Day 14 - The character that is most like you[/b] Bullock. I'm pretty much just here to stuff my
一年多以前 Bibi69 said…
angry
Day 10: A scene that makes you angry

When Nygma shot Oswald. That scene didn't make me sad, it pissed me off so fucking bad! I was soooooooo angry when this happened! This is the worst plot point in the entire fucking series. Thank you very much writers!
 [b][u]Day 10: A scene that makes 你 angry[/u][/b] When Nygma shot Oswald. That scene didn't make

When Tabitha killed Oswald's Mom. Not. okay. bitch.
 日 10 - A scene that makes 你 angry When Tabitha killed Oswald's Mom. Not. okay. bitch.
crying
Day 8 ~ A Scene That Makes Me Sad

Not a scene specifically, but Bridgit's whole storyline/life makes me very sad...
 [b]Day 8 ~ A Scene That Makes Me Sad[/b] Not a scene specifically, but Bridgit's whole storyline/l
Day 9 ~ A Scene That Makes Me Happy

This scene is most excellent.
 [b]Day 9 ~ A Scene That Makes Me Happy[/b] This scene is most excellent.
DarkSarcasm commented…
Yesss, we need 更多 Lori. =D 一年多以前
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
Day 15 - The character that is least like you
Barnes. I can think of no similarities. Also, I'm still holding a Shield grudge against Chiklis, so no thanks.
 [b]Day 15 - The character that is least like you[/b] Barnes. I can think of no similarities. Also,
Day 10 ~ A Scene That Makes Me Angry

lol so many. Any scene focusing on Gordon's lady problems makes me mad. But I think the scene where they kill off young Ivy makes me the most mad right now, especially because of the whole bringing-her-back-older-so-we-can-sexify-h­er thing they are doing. Young Ivy was awesome and the Older Ivy story is dumb and insulting.
 [b]Day 10 ~ A Scene That Makes Me Angry[/b] 哈哈 so many. Any scene focusing on Gordon's lady probl
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
Day 16 - Something you wish never happened
I am also still pissed about the New Ivy thing.
 [b]Day 16 - Something 你 wish never happened[/b] I am also still pissed about the New Ivy thing.
misanthrope86 commented…
I like how we are on totally different days, yet we are still in sync. 一年多以前
DarkSarcasm commented…
Stay tuned... 一年多以前
Bibi69 commented…
Totally with both of you! Hate this Old Ivy thing! 一年多以前
SherlockStark commented…
Same! 一年多以前
Day 11 ~ Favorite Friendship

Nygma and Pingu.
 [b]Day 11 ~ 最喜爱的 Friendship[/b] Nygma and Pingu.