绯闻女孩 Do 你 Dare to Dair?

brigmeister30 posted on Sep 21, 2010 at 08:16PM
I want to know why people are against Dan and Blair getting together and why people are for them getting together.

This topic should be fun :)

image credit link
 I want to know why people are against Dan and Blair getting together and why people are for them gett

绯闻女孩 23 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 NJBCfan said…
Dair >>>>>>>> Chair.

That's right I went there.
一年多以前 blairbass03 said…
DAIR PARTY.
一年多以前 crazychlo said…
mischievous
I daired.
一年多以前 underthestarsx said…
dairrr.
一年多以前 patiee said…
I wanted dair since the 1st time I saw them together.
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
Actually I want to ban Ban. XD Sorry I just can't see them together. I think that there are carachters that should not happen and B and D are an example. ;)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Katyb617 said…
heart
Team mommy issues ;)
一年多以前 Fireminess said…
Maybe I would consider it, if not the pure epicness of Chair. Though I like Dan & Blair as friends/rivals. They crack me up. :)
一年多以前 phoen said…
I'm not against them being together. I actually love their on-screen chemistry. Their little banters are just fun to watch.
一年多以前 ju_julia said…
well, i'm a chair fan, and i would never change this
but dair is very funny to watch!
一年多以前 solsis said…
I "Dair"!
一年多以前 DirtyDiamond said…
I'm a chair/derena fan & always will be. BUT I like watching dair, they have the funniest scenes.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nyk909 said…
heart
I love Dair their my favorite!
一年多以前 detty4ever said…
heart
It was pointless fighting it! I dared to Dair and there's no going back now!! The chemistry, the way that they communicate, the opposites attract factor, the looks that they give to each other..everything!!
And even if all of their previous scenes hadn't made me a Dairfanatic, the one in which Dan goes to her house and claims that he won't leave, until they know for sure whether there's something more between them, would have me loving this ship in the blink of an eye!!
Soooo romantic!!!

一年多以前 YJaded said…
smile
I can't see any chemistry (romantic one) between them....i loved them as enemies, they were funny!!
For me it is blair/chuck!
and i also thinks that dan will always love serena, like that blair will always love chuck :DD
一年多以前 ju_julia said…
i dont hate them but...
i think dan&blair is a little forced
chairr!
一年多以前 gossipgirljade said…
Dair is love.
一年多以前 123Naki456 said…
I dare because of their love/hate relationship.
一年多以前 iloveBDC said…
kiss
i triple blair dare to Dair!
一年多以前 madi_greenway3 said…
big smile
dair all the way. new fav couple on gossip girl.
一年多以前 TheLiineGirl said…
I want to ban Ban. XD

ditto xD. honestly i don't see any chemistry! and i find it so OOC as anything that ever happened on the show! and to be true i found it random! i know people are going to hate on me for that, but what's the say i see it xD.
一年多以前 wangjiwei said…
C is chuck bass he is seemingly the most heartless flower heart self-indulgence, actually the great-hearted devoted person, he ever care about most things is money, money can buy happiness, and friend nate, Blair he began to tell you that never eight letters three words, but when those three words said finally, after all the people to export his side completely forget hateful to family love, he is very cherish treasure friendship for fear of losing to dare not face
一年多以前 csiAthens96 said…
heart
i <3 dair