吉尔莫女孩 Gilmore Girls 图标 Contest [Round 10]; OPEN!

swimchick posted on Mar 09, 2010 at 08:55PM
Hi everyone! I'm hoping to create a little game to help us keep enjoying Gilmore Girls even though it's over.

Basically how it works is anyone who wants to participate can join. I'll keep a list of participants so that we all know who has submitted their icon for each round. I will choose the first theme, but the winner of each round will be able to choose the following theme.

Each round we will give 5 days for icon submissions followed by another 4-5 days of voting in a pick. Anyone can vote of course, you don't have to have submitted an icon to vote.

ICON CONTEST PARTICIPANTS
(+ icon submitted)
swimchick
frsbg
celestialdream
gracery
nevermind606
rorymariano
leytonfaan_18
x-missmckena-x

WINNERS
Round 1 (Lorelai and Rory); link
Round 2 (Rory and Jess); link
Round 3 (3.07; They Shoot Gilmores Don't They);link
Round 4 (Rory); link
Round 5 (Luke and Lorelai); link
Round 6 (Paris and Doyle); link
Round 7 (Jess alone); link
Round 8 (Lorelai); link
Round 9 (2.13, A-Tisket, A-Tasket);link
Round 10 (Dean/Rory/Jess Love Triangle);

ICON THEME NUMBER TEN
Dean/Rory/Jess Love Triangle
 Hi everyone! I'm hoping to create a little game to help us keep enjoying Gilmore Girls even though it
last edited on Aug 23, 2010 at 09:20AM

吉尔莫女孩 80 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 80

一年多以前 swimchick said…
smile
Okay, so the first theme of the game will be Lorelai and Rory (it seemed only fitting)! So any Rory/Lorelai icon you'd like to submit from ANY season is just fine. We're keeping the first round pretty open. Even if you don't have an icon yet, be sure to let me know to add your name to the list of players if you'd like to play!
一年多以前 frsbg said…
I'm in! I'm not that great at making icons! I just started! :/ Anyway this is mine!
 I'm in! I'm not that great at making icons! I just started! :/ Anyway this is mine!
一年多以前 swimchick said…
^Ooo that's from my favorite episode!

Here's mine:
 ^Ooo that's from my 最喜爱的 episode! Here's mine:
一年多以前 swimchick said…
Or this one, I can't decide! I'll pick one before the end though, everyone's only allowed to submit one!
 或者 this one, I can't decide! I'll pick one before the end though, everyone's only allowed to 提交 o
一年多以前 CelestialDream said…
Quick question. If we made a Rory and Lorelai Icon previously but not specifically for the contest can we use it or do we have to make a new one?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 swimchick said…
smile
^Yes you can use any icon you want!
Cool! I'm in! Here's mine:
 Cool! I'm in! Here's mine:
一年多以前 swimchick said…
I suppose we can't really have a decent contest with 3 people. I'll give it a few more days, and then, even if no one else responds, I'll post it!
一年多以前 gracery said…
Here's mine! Hadn't added this to my updates yet which is why I didn't make one earlier :P
last edited 一年多以前
 Here's mine! Hadn't added this to my 更新 yet which is why I didn't make one earlier :P
一年多以前 nandacavalieri said…
Just a suggestion because it's very hard to find screencaps.
Why don't you do like in livejournal contests? Give us like 5 screencaps and we have to use one of them.
If you guys are looking for some places with good screencaps try :
link
&
link
一年多以前 frsbg said…
Nanda you can find screencaps here:

link
一年多以前 nandacavalieri said…
oh! thanks :D
一年多以前 swimchick said…
Yeah link like frsbg said :D
一年多以前 swimchick said…
smile
I'm thinking I'll give this another day before posting the pick. It's no big deal if there are only 4 icons, hopefully we'll generate some interest for the next round.
These Icon contests are pretty fun, can't wait for the next theme to be picked.
一年多以前 swimchick said…
big smile
^You're in luck. The next theme is Rory&Jess!
一年多以前 swimchick said…
This is mine for now, might change it later!
 This is mine for now, might change it later!
Oh yay! Now the problem is choosing which one to submit lol. But I think I'm going with this one (I think lol):
 Oh yay! Now the problem is choosing which one to 提交 lol. But I think I'm going with this one (I t
一年多以前 swimchick said…
^I know there are so many great romantic moments between them, great kisses and everything. But really I just love their small moments of cuteness from before they were dating the most. I love the basket ep, the one where she tutors him, the one in your icon, the one where he cleans out the gutters, awww they were so epic in s2! Not that I don't also love them in s3 :D
一年多以前 nevermind606 said…
big smile
May change it later!
 May change it later!
一年多以前 swimchick said…
It's beautiful Kristin!!! I love all Rory/Jess icons obvi :D
一年多以前 frsbg said…
I made this one! But I'm still not sure if I'm gonna keep it!
last edited 一年多以前
 I made this one! But I'm still not sure if I'm gonna keep it!
一年多以前 swimchick said…
I've also been inspired by this lovely theme and now I've created an icon contest on the Rory and Jess page as well! So everyone submit there too! The theme is "Teach Me Tonight."
一年多以前 swimchick said…
big smile
Okay the pick is posted!
一年多以前 rorymariano said…
When is the next contest?
一年多以前 swimchick said…
As soon as Kristin picks a theme :D Soon I imagine!
一年多以前 rorymariano said…
heart
Yay! I <3 these!
一年多以前 swimchick said…
wink
Great choice Kristin!!!! I think this is everyone's favorite episode!
一年多以前 swimchick said…
big smile
This is a great Rory/Jess ep, but Kirk deserves some love, he's so funny in it!!
 This is a great Rory/Jess ep, but Kirk deserves some love, he's so funny in it!!
Ah I have the perfect one for this! The only question is with text or without. Going with the text for now but might change it to the one without later.
 Ah I have the perfect one for this! The only 问题 is with text 或者 without. Going with the text fo
一年多以前 leytonfaan_18 said…
mind if i join in? :)
Anyone can join, the more the merrier.
一年多以前 swimchick said…
Yeah for sure join our fun!!
okk then guys :D here's mine,
great theme btw :)
 okk then guys :D here's mine, great theme btw :)
一年多以前 frsbg said…
Here is mine :)
 Here is mine :)
一年多以前 swimchick said…
No one has responded in awhile, I'll probably post this pick tomorrow!
一年多以前 swimchick said…
big smile
Congrats to CD!

New theme: RORY!
Thanks.

I think I'm going to go with this entry, might change it later but for now this one:
last edited 一年多以前
 Thanks. I think I'm going to go with this entry, might change it later but for now this one:
一年多以前 frsbg said…
Here is mine!
 Here is mine!
Mine, :)
 Mine, :)
一年多以前 swimchick said…
And here's mine :D
 And here's mine :D
一年多以前 nevermind606 said…
big smile
Mine. :D
 Mine. :D
一年多以前 swimchick said…
wink
New theme is Luke and Lorelai! Congrats on winning again CD!
一年多以前 swimchick said…
heart
I might change mine later. I made this out of an image of georgiapeach's. (Just to credit properly!)
 I might change mine later. I made this out of an image of georgiapeach's. (Just to credit properly!)
Thats gorgeous^ xD

Heres mine :)
 Thats gorgeous^ xD Heres mine :)
一年多以前 rorymariano said…
heart
Here's mine. I have always loved this scene, sometimes I pause the TV just to look at it :) This is how the show should have ended!
 Here's mine. I have always loved this scene, sometimes I pause the TV just to look at it :) This is h
一年多以前 frsbg said…
Mine
 Mine
一年多以前 swimchick said…
big smile
I'll maybe give this 2 more days?
Hm I think I'll go with this one, unless I can get my computer fixed, but this one will do:
 Hm I think I'll go with this one, unless I can get my computer fixed, but this one will do: