吉尔莫女孩 If Season 8 did work out(hypothetically speaking),how would it have ended properly?

KiteFlyerSA posted on Sep 16, 2007 at 11:17PM
This always gets me in a pickle!What do you think?LOL

吉尔莫女孩 3 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Dragonfly0879 said…
I would have loved to see more of Luke and Lorelai, also of Rory starting out in the real world. It would have been nice to see a jump forward in time: Luke and Lorelai married, Rory back together with Jess, Lane and zach with a record deal, Kirk getting married to Lulu.
Generally back to what made Gilmore a great show - a lot of quirky Stars Hollow moments and some speed talking at the diner over morning coffee. :-)
一年多以前 arnolda said…
I would have liked the same but maybe with a little more drama along the way. Maybe Rory and Jess bumped into each other, had a one night stand (Rory still loves Jess) and Rory thinks she's pregnant but doesn't tell Jess. Jess then comes back to Stars Hollow and finds out and fights to win her back. Of course he has to smooth things over with Lorelai. And then a happy end for all of the people of Stars Hollow.
一年多以前 RORYnJESSfan said…
Honestly i am the kind of girl who is obssessed with Gilmore Girls and can write a million page book about any question about it but this is too hard because there is no good way to end Gilmore Girls cause you just want to keep watching it. It is the greatest show ever. OMG look at this... I didn't even answer the question but i still wrote my million paged book. Well anyway my point is that I really love Gilmore Girls and I wish it hadn't ended.